Closed Have It Maid
Golden Day Cleaning Services, a maid service that advertises friendly maids and quality cleanliness. The high reviews the service received seemed to be near universal, and every new client "had heard great things from a friend." Of course, a big part of how everyone seemed to love them seemed to be the result of a rumor about their workers. It wasn't something often said aloud, but Golden Day's maids had a reputation for being... "Loose."

And Evan was proof that sometimes, rumors were true. Every time he had a client, he would play up the part of the sexy maid and tease them until both parties had forgotten about the whole cleaning thing, and suddenly they were both in bed, screwing like rabbits. Evan wasn't the only maid who behaved like this either, hence the company's reputation. There was a rumor Evan had heard that the entire maid thing was just a cover up, and the workers were actually prostitutes. Some of the maids themselves spread the rumor around inside the company, though the workers' variation was that the company had STARTED as a front for prostitutes.

Either way, it didn't matter to Evan. He had a job, and his job provided him with both money and sex, the latter of which he was particularly fond of. He owned a collection of sex toys, costumes, frequently visited sex clubs... Even outside of his job, which saw plenty of action, Evan enjoyed sex far too much.

As evidenced by the enormous belly that was taking up his lap as he sat in his van, trying to calm down the babies inside. Even with the chair pushed back as far as it could go, his swollen womb was big enough to reach the steering wheel. The skin was stretched tightly around his belly, and the movements of each of the babies inside was easy to see. Not helping matters was how tight his work shirt was, and even under the layer of fabric, every little kick and roll was plain as day to anyone who looked at his belly. And how could they not, with how huge it was? Still, Evan couldn't bring himself to mind it too much. Some of his partners were into his massive belly. And even if his customers weren't into it, at least he could play up his pregnancy to get some better tips. 

Speaking of customers, it was time to get to work. Today was the first day of working as a daily maid for a new customer, and so far Evan had been sitting in his van for the past five minutes trying to get his babies to calm down and stop moving so much, to no avail. He couldn't stay there any longer if there was going to be any chance of making a good first impression. Ignoring his job as a maid, he needed to see if this new customer was someone who would be interested in screwing him, or if it would just be a normal customer hoping for a normal cleaning service, no sex involved. If it was the former, Evan wanted to start planning all the fun they would have. It was the latter, then he wanted to get the day's work done so he could start planning all the fun he would have with his friends later. 

Evan gave himself one last look-over before getting out of the van. His hair, chestnut brown, was looking good. His fair skin nice and clean, no oils or anything. Brown eyes as bright as ever. Good to go. The babies protested Evan's movement as he climbed out of the van and waddled to grab all of his things out of the back. They were even more unhappy as he had to push his maid cart up the walkway and to the house. It was getting harder to do this job with every passing day, but it was always worth it. Evan rang the doorbell and took a second to compose himself once more. He hoped that whoever was going to meet him would be more drawn to his arguably twinkish face than the enormous belly he was leading with, and the babies clearly and obviously moving inside it.
I'm just here for a laugh
Kage, the man who hired Evan, was the head of the largest technology company in the world. He hired Golden Day Cleaning Service for his new mansion he had bought. His calm and collected manner was only matched by his handsome good looks. His pale skin, jet black hair, ice blue eyes, and muscular body made him look like a prince of model. He heard the doorbell ring, as he patiently have waited for the maid. He went to the door and opened it, revealing the pregnant maid before him. "Hello. You must be the maid. I am Kage."
"Hello, sir. My name's Evan, and thank you for choosing Golden Day Cleaning." Now that the introductions were out of the way, it was time to get to work. Evan pushed the cart into the mansion, his passengers once again getting agitated over the exertion. Come to think of it, with his belly so big, maybe the reason the babies were getting so upset all the time was because pushing the cart always involved pushing it with his belly as well. But, that was neither here nor there. First item of business was for Evan to begin cleaning the foyer, and try to gauge his new client's interest in him. And oh, how he hoped there would be an interest. Kage was a hell of a catch, and just imagining the sort of "activities" they could get up to together was making Evan feel very hot, and his heart was beginning to hammer in his chest. Fortunately, Evan's enormous belly did a fine job of covering any awkward erections. Unfortunately, his pounding heart was upsetting his babies even more, and the movement inside of him was more visible than ever. Inwardly, Evan prayed that Kage would be the sort of person with a pregnancy fetish. That would make this whole thing much easier. Giving his belly one last rub in an attempt to calm his babies, Evan got to work, determined to clean the mansion, and get inside Kage's pants.

As he cleaned, Evan was moving his hips and ass in a rather slow, hopefully seductive manner. The pants he was wearing must have been from before his pregnancy, with how they were clinging to Evan's body. Evan had been told by friends that these particular pants did an amazing job of accentuating his new curves, especially his belly, and now more than ever Evan hoped that was true. After running into Kage in the kitchen, Evan decided that perhaps a bit of conversation could help. "So, tell me about yourself, Mr. Kage." He said. "This is quite the home you have here."
"I just recently bought this home. I thought it would perfect for a family." Kage said as he noticed Evan's ass and belly, finding them to a large size he enjoys. "And how did you get into this service. With such a." He paused as he eyed Evan's belly, noticing a kick. "Heavy burden."
Evan laughed. "Are you kidding me? No one would ever hire someone as pregnant as I am. I've been working for Golden Day for years. This," Evan placed a hand on his squirming belly, "Is a recent development. My last client never complained about my size, and I'm getting all my work done, so no one's been pestering me about going on leave yet." As Evan began mopping the floor, he made sure to "accidentally" bump his ass into Kage's crotch. From what he could feel, Kage was hung as hell, much to Evan's delight. Even if the man wasn't into him, Evan could have some fun fantasies later. "Oh, sorry. Anyway, of course they didn't hire me while I was pregnant. If you'd known you'd wind up with someone as huge as I am, would you have called us? You probably would have gone with a different service." Evan decided a little fishing might be in order. Lead the conversation in the right way, and he should be able to get a better feel for Kage. Hopefully he'd find out that there was a chance he could literally feel the man.
"Well I wasn't aware of your condition, nor was it mentioned to me." He said as he started to get erect. "But I guess you still deserve to make some money for those babies you carry." He said as he started to eye Evan's ass. He could only imagine what it would be like to fuck a perfect ass like his.
Evan looked over his shoulder and caught Kage staring at his ass. Internally, he was grinning from ear to ear. He was in. Time to test if he was a pregnancy fetishist. Evan leaned back and rubbed his back, causing his belly to stick out even more, bumping it into Kage's flat, muscular stomach. "Oh, sorry about that." Evan said, feigning embarrassment. "I swear, this belly gets bigger and bigger every day." He laughed, rubbing his belly slowly, sensually. "Yeah, bigger and bigger. Some days, I swear I can even feel it!" Evan stretched hims arms over his head, forcing his tight shirt to come flying back up and over his belly, revealing his massive gut to Kage in all its glory. "See what I mean?" Even said, grinning. "You can even see them moving. And boy, do they move a LOT."
Kage began to blush at Evan's belly, becoming more erect at The sight of Evan's belly. "Tell me. Do you have any other services?" He asked as he laid back in his chair.
Jackpot. Evan grinned. "I can't imagine what you mean, Mr. Kage." He said. He began slowly, teasingly stretching his shirt back down over his bump. "Why don't I just cover up my big ol' belly and get back to work?"
Kage shook his head to clear it. "I have heard rumours about your service. Though I didn't truly think they were true. I know what you're trying to do." He said as he continued to eye Evan's belly.
"And just what am I trying to do, Mr. Kage?" Evan asked, sweet and innocent. Evan took a step forward, closing the gap between himself and Kage. "If there's something you want from me," Even arched his back, causing his belly to press against Kage's stomach. "By all means let me know. I would hate for you to find my service wanting on my first day." 
Kage, without warning, grabbed Evan's wrists, shifting their positions so that Evan was in the chair. "I think you know all to well what I want." He said before he pulled Evan's shirt up, exposing his belly.
Evan grinned. Finally, he would get to have some fun at work. "Why, Mr. Kage, I would have never guessed you had a pregnancy fetish." Evan began pulling off his pants. One benefit to having such a big belly was that as long as he could get a pair of pants on, he didn't really need to worry about the button and the zipper, since no one would be able to see them beneath his bump. "But since I just so happen to be pregnant, I might as well let you indulge." Evan stroked his belly in a seductive, come-hither gesture. "Come on then. Do whatever you want with me."
Kage nodded as he pulled off Evan's clothes, leaving him naked as he began to indulge himself. He then removed his own pants, exposing his massive, thick cock.
Evan licked his lips in anticipation of Kage's thick cock. "It's even bigger than I'd thought." He breathed. He reached around his belly and began playing with his dick. "You've got me hard as a diamond right now." Evan's other hand began rubbing his belly with large strokes, feeling his babies move as his belly shook and shifted from their movements. "Look how excited you got them. I hope you're not planning on letting them down." Evan said, his voice breathy as he licked his lips again.
Kage nodded as he got himself into position. Without warning, he entered Evan, shoving his massive cock into the maid. Then he started to pump in and out, starting slowly before increasing his speed and force.
Evan moaned loudly as Kage thrust into him. Both hands were bracing his belly as it bounced from the force of Kage's thrusts. "Yeah, you like this?" Evan panted. "This is what you like?" He asked, slapping the side of his belly. "Yeah, you like pregnant boys like me, don't you? You want to knock me up with your fat cock, don't you?" Evan moaned loudly and rubbed his belly. "Shit, between these babies and your cock, I feel full enough to burst! It feels so good! I bet you could put a lot of babies in me. Go on, put 'em in there! Knock me up all over again!"
Kage grinned. "I'm going to keep you pregnant for as long as possible." He said as he went faster into Evan, rubbing Evan's belly while giving his belly a slap once in a while.
Evan's moans grew louder and louder. "Fuck, you're so good! I'm gonna cum!" With an echoing cry, Evan's cum came shooting out, splattering the underside of his huge belly. 
After Evan climaxed, Kage followed, releasing his massive load into the pregnant man. His large balls were drained as the filled Evan with its hot, white liquid.