Closed Have It Maid
Evan's eyes rolled back into his head as he basked in the sensation of being filled with cum. The same sensation which had landed him in his current situation. Once Kage pulled out, Evan wiped the cum off his belly and got dressed again. "I guess I'd better get this mess cleaned up, huh?" He asked with a grin. "Wouldn't mind making a few more messes with you, though." Evan stepped forward and pressed his belly into Kage's stomach. "Feel them moving? I think they had fun too." He chuckled as he patted his bump. 
I'm just here for a laugh
"Yes, I think I wouldn't mind the the idea." Kage said as he rubbed Evan's belly. "I think you can stay here as long as you want to be pregnant." He stated as he gave Evan's belly a pat.
"If you're asking me to be your live-in maid, you gotta go through the company for that." Evan explained. "As for you keeping me pregnant... These guys," Evan said as he gestured to his bump, "Already have a family waiting for them, and I don't think I'm ready for kids myself. But you seem like an interesting guy, and you've definitely got what it takes to satisfy me. Tell you what, if you're willing to spend a little more time having fun with me, and more importantly, you're willing to take care of the kids yourself, maybe I'll let you put another batch in me." Evan said with a wink. With that, he redressed and returned to cleaning. "Feel free to interrupt my cleaning if you feel like making another mess. I do have to have this place cleaned before I leave, though. And my shift ends at eight."
I'm just here for a laugh
Kage watched Evan waddle out of the room before he started to make a few calls. After a few minutes, Kage returned to Evan, wrapping his hands around Evan's belly and cradling it. "You are mine now." He said as he rubbed Evan's belly.