To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
"Alright Steel I put them on the bed while you make sure the kids hands are washed" he said
Steel washed all of their little hands and then let them eat.

He loved the taste of fresh fish so he ate a lot of if.
The fish was good afterwards he fed the rest of the pups and when they fell asleep he got up
Steel cleaned up after the little ones and put any any remaining food.

“Alright guys lets wash up?” He washed their hands again and soon they were off playing once again.
He waited for Steel and the kids to come back before walking outside for a few minutes
Steel safely herded the kids back inside and they resumed with playing around and doing kid things.
It felt great being outside after all that time inside he missed feeling the sun on his skin
Steel yawned on the den floor while the kids played around him, treating him like a big jungle gym or a chew toy. He growled slightly when one kid tugged his hair too hard though.
Fang laughed at the scene of the kids on Steel as he reentered the cave

((Sorry thought I replied))
Steel smirked at Fang, but had a playful smile. “You think this is funny? Your son wounded me,” he playfully pouted while trying to scot away from the kids, and now they were determined to tug at his hair.
"Ah the poor baby and Wulf good work but next time be more gentle with your father he is soft after all" Fang said trying to keep a straight face after all his belief was if he didn't pick on Steel every once in a while Steel wouldn't know how much he loved him. He walked to Wulf and gave him a light high five.
Steel smirked and ahook his head but he was still smiling. “You’re all against me,” he joked. He got up and trotted to where they kept fresh drinking water and drank some. He little kids wanted some, too, so he gave them a few sips.
"Hey you should had known what you were signing up for when you decided to mate with me" Fang said. He began to hear the whines of the pups on the bed and knew they were hungry and began to feed them. He began to think about a third litter again but knew it was too soon and he wanted to contribute to the family not just sit and be pregnant most of the time. "Is it my omega instincts telling me to or my heart", Fang thought to himself
Steel chuckled. “You’re right, love.” After all the kids got a few sips of water they were off babbling and playing once again. He padded over to his mate to check on the young whining pups. “Fussy pups,” he muttered. He gently groomed their fur and groomed Luck as well.
"Tell me about it", he said. Fang loved it when Steel would lick his fur and the pups, he wished it would be longer but he knew Steel had to watch the older kids. Finally he couldn't take what he was thinking and his feelings about having a third litter and decided to tell Steel. "Babe I know we want to wait awhile before having a third litter but I have these thoughts of having it sooner. I don't know if it is me or my wolf form speaking since I go into heat in a few days but I am letting you decide", Fang said worried about how Steel would react
One puppy tried to escape Steel’s tongue but he dragged him back between his paws u til he got a proper bath. He then nudged the pup back towards the others and proceeded with grooming his mate. He found that it was relaxing for the both of them. He let out a satisfied sigh and rested his fluffy wolf head against Fang and looked up at him with his loving yellow eyes.
“Wow a third litter huh?” He picked up his head. “Why not! The kids will be so close in age, and we do want a big family.”
"Thanks babe its also I wanted to help out more around here because I feel like if im pregnant most of the time im not contributing enough to the family after all and not be so much of a burden upon you. im also feeling like im not following the equals pact we agreed upon when be first meet babe." Fang said and enjoyed Steel grooming him and when Steel was done began to go the same thing to him. "I just hope we have a small enough litter so I can help out around here", he added.

(I was thinking of 2 to 3 pups for the third litter and also Steel discovering a pregnant omega that is injured but to humans and his mate is dead and its the omega's first litter)
Steel licked his muzzle. “I don’t mind taking care of you, my love.” He said. “You do a lot even when you’re pregnan- you keep the kids safe while I bring us food and do outdoor things,” he assured Fang. He sat still and enjoyed Fang grooming his fur. He was very relaxed, and his tail swayed back and forth happily.

(Sounds interesting! Maybe he finds the omega during one of his hunting trips?)
"Yeah you are right babe though I do want to help you finishing up the second litters beds before I go back into heat cause in a few weeks they will be ready to shift", Fang said continuing to groom Steel until he heard a pup fussing that its hungry and grabbed it to be nursed

(Sounds great that Steel finds that omega while hunting)
Steel licked between Fang’s ears. “You jusf feed the babies. I’ll make their beds while you rest.” He told him. “Then I have to go hunting. We’re going to need to stock up on food for the winter, and grey fresh food for us to eat now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,042 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 14,526 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 25,976 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 6,947 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,828 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,695 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 9,978 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 632 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,830 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,246 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM