To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
(6 to 9 months)

After eating Fang snuggled next to Steel withal happy look on his face "great babe, Wulf was an alpha too and was more concerned with me than finding his own mate even though a few alphas offered omegas for him to mate with", he said thinking how happy his brother is in heaven knowing his little brother found a mate of his own and could be pregnant with pups.
(Let’s say 6?)

Steel groomed his mate while he talked to him. “Hm really? I think I would have liked to known your brother,” he said, licking his forehead. He had been searching for an omega for so long and now he had one. He sighed happily.
"He would have approve of you but made sure both packs were in the Same territory he believed in family. And thanks for the kiss babe.

(Now the time skip a month)

It was confirmed that Fang was pregnant and got to work building a barrier so the pups wouldn't go very deep in the cave. Steel hunted 2 deer and they used the pelts for the pups. Fang was so happy feeling the pups moving inside of him sure his belly got bigger but it didn't stop him from getting fish and bringing it in.
Steel was so happy when they realized that Fang was pregnant. He spent the next month preparing for the arrival of pups by stocking up on pelts, food, and making the den safe and more comfortable. He helped build a little baby gate to keep them from escaping.

He hates letting Fang do any kind of work and insisted that he rest, but he did allow him to catch fish. It was easy enough. He trotted inside, dropping his recent catch of two rabbits onto the floor and padded to his mate. He gently nudged his mate into a laying on his side position and licked his nose. “Babe maybe you should rest? You’ve done a lot today.” He said. He nuzzled his belly with his nose.
"Well that barrier is finished now before you gripe I did 20 mins sessions the past few days to work on it and an hour rest between work and you know I have never seen the end of this cave", Fang said tired and went over to Steel. He could feel the pups moving a little. "Steel they are moving take a look ",
Steel shook his head a little, chuckling. “I just can’t keep you still!” He glances at the little fence. “It looks good though. No pup should be able to slip through it.” He looked down at his belly and smiled. “Wow! Would you look at that,” he gently poked at his belly with his nose.
"Well I did tell you we are equals", I said playfully, "We may want to add a temporary fence to block the pups from the underground water source too just until they are old enoto practice swimming

(Another time skip to three months and if its possible you start)
Sure I’ll start us off!

The next few months Steel started preserving food and bringing in more pelts and other things to make sure the dem was as comfortable as possible. He did his best to care for his heavily pregnant mate, who was very big with the pups now.

Steel was doing some work outside but decide to come in to check on his mate. “Love? Are you okay?”
He asked sweetly.
"Yeah the pups are kicking again", he said It was getting harder to do some tasks with his huge belly and stayed in the cave. He recently made a pile of bones beyond the barrier so they pups wouldn't get them until they were older. "Well I can say its more than 4 pups Steel".
Steele sat across from Fang, his tail wagging a bit. “Hm they’re kicking again? Maybe I can calm them down.” He laid down next to his belly and gently groomed it with his tongue. He gently rested his head on his big belly, feeling the pups kicking. “Id totally say more than four!” He said happily, kissing his belly.
"Well they sure are active", he like Steel licking his belly. Steel we need to talk about how long will we wait after the pups are born before we try for a second litter I was thinking a year but wanted your input"
Steel raised his eyebrows. “Litter 1 isn’t even out yet and you’re already thinking of litter 2?” He chuckled, pressing a paw to his belly. He could see his belly shift from the pups kicking inside. “I think a year is good, but we’ll see how we feel then.” He licked his belly again.
"What is it wrong to plan for the future", he said playfully "You do know you are not just making the pups happy, you also turning me on",
“Not wrong at all,” he mused, looking at his mate with his loving yellow eyes. “Hmm is that so? You like this?” He purred, rubbing his muzzle against his swollen belly.
Fang moaned in pleasure "Steel after the pups are born we won't be able to have any peace and fun like this".

( Lets skip to 5 months could you start)
Sure!

Fang was nearing his last month of pregnancy so his belly was huge with the pups he carried. Steel was always ready to care for him and take care of his every need. He had gotten the den perfect and had enough food stocked up for winter. It was mostly dried meat, fish, and other things he found in the forest. He had built a lovely wooden gate at the mouth of the cave.

It was in the morning and Steel was curled around his pregnant mate, keeping him warm before he woke up. He gently started grooming between his ears while he slept, humming a little.
Fang woke up to Steel grooming in between his ears. "Morning babe can't believe in just a month we will have pups running around the place", He was tender at his chest where tits were developing and he was starting to produce milk. He also felt kicking "looks like the pups are up oww not too hard little ones".
“Morning, dear. Are you hungry?” He asked sweetly, gently nibbling at his ear. “I know, I can’t wait to be father!” He wagged his tail. “I’ll miss this big belly though,” he said, nuzzling his tummy.
"The belly is yes and no I hate not being able to do tasks and having the pups kicking but love that their in me. As food goes I in the mood for cooked fish babe".
“I might want a second litter before a year passes,” he teased. “You look so good when you’re pregnant.” He said. “Alright, I’ll go cook breakfast.” Steel padded away to make their food and then shortly brought it back. “Here babe. If you are still hungry after, tell me.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,042 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 14,511 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 25,966 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 6,944 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,826 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,694 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 9,964 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 632 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,829 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,246 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM