To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
Thanks babe" he said

*One and a half months later *

It was confirmed he was pregnant again and he knew that this litter was bigger than 6 from the last litter from the size of his belly to it was harder to do anything than this time last litter. He only stays in the cave and was currently lying down with the pups trying to get them to fall asleep.
Steel did all the work from hunting, cooking, to small house repairs. He didn’t mind of course. He wanted to keep his mate well fed, rested, and happy. After a day of fishing he returned with a net full of his catches. He entered the den and quietly greeted his family, not wanting to wake the sleepy pups.
"Hey babe "he said seeing Steel entering the cave. "Mind bringing some food to me can't get up cause that may waken the pups", he said
"Of course my love," he said quietly preparing food. He tiptoed over and brought lots of food for his mate to eat. "I got you some berries, too!" He dropped a cloth that had a few handfulls of red berries wrapped up in it.
"Thanks babe" he got to eating the food and noticed Blaze and Iris waking up and starting of whine a way they never did before when they were hungry and Fang knew what this meant. "Steel I think their beginning to shift", he said
Steel flicked his ear at the sound of the kids starting to cry. “They’re shifting?? Already?” He said, coming close to his kids. He gently groomed their fur to comfort them while they trembled.
Fang could see both Blaze and Iris began to shift with Steel comforting them until their were two toddlers in their place and began to cry "Well how long would it be for the rest to shift " he said to Steel
Steel shifted as well. He held both of the crying babies and tried to make them feel better about their current situation. “Probably just a few days apart. Usually all the kids would shift during the same time frame,” Steel explained.
"Yeah I honestly don't remember anything that happened before I was 10 and my parents didn't have another litter after mine. Now looks like we are going to need a lot more firewood to keep them warm".
"I used to live in a pack, so I was around kiddos a lot. When I wasn't hunting I was a babysitter," he said. The babies stopped crying and now were focusing on trying out their new limbs. They were a little wobbly. "Firewood? I'll go get some."
"Bring the both of them to me to feed them" he said.
Steele brought both kids to his mate. "I"m going to gather more wood." He got up and exited the den.

Awhile later he returned with an armfull of wood. "this should keep them warm!"
Fang fed both of his children and kept them next to him until Steel came back with the firewood yeah that should work" They both noticed Storm waking up was whining like Iris and Blaze did "Steel your up"
Steel built a warm fire but whimpering kids brought him away from the task. He comforted them and held them close. "It's alright babies, daddy's here, it's okay," he cooed softly.
Sure enough Storm transformed into a crying toddler "there we are here little ones", he said.

(You want to skip after all the pups shift to 5 months)
Sure sounds good!

Steel smiled at the crying baby. “Hey it’s alright, we’re here.”
"Don't worry your daddies are here nothing is going happen to you", he said "Steel we need to make a place deeper in the cave so the pups don't see me giving birth"
“I’ll set it up, don’t worry baby. I’ll bring blankets and other supplies.” He gently rubbed his mate’s round belly. “How are you and the pups?”
Fine u know its way more pups than the first litter and they sure are active babe", he said "I just our third litter will be a small one I don't think I can't handle another large one like this one".
“Yeah I know,” he said running a hand over his belly. “Look how big this belly is,” he said happily, feeling the pups kick.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,040 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 14,464 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 25,929 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 6,944 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,820 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,694 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 9,935 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 631 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,826 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,242 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM