Closed The Teacher (with BigPreggoDude)
Name: Erick Hanks
Pregnancy Status: 7 months and a half with triplets
Appearance: Tall and handsome with somewhat egyptian traits and a strong jawline, with short and wavy black hair and brown eyes. His body is muscular except for the belly, which is huge and round, making it obvious that he is pregnant.
Role: History teacher

Erick walked into the classroom and put his bag into his table. It was the first day of class in the college, and the class was still empty since he had arrived earlier. He didn't know who his new students where and vice versa, since he was the new history teacher. He felt a kick from the babies and rubbed his belly to calm the babies down as he waited for his new students to arrive. Right now, his belly was concealed by the table, but be could still feel the babies kicking.
Name: Gabriel Handy
Pregnancy Status: N/A
Appearance: Tall for his age, Caucasian, brown hair that touches his shoulders, blue/green eyes & a goatee. Somewhat pudgy, but hideable under a shirt.

The class walked into the room, taking their respective seats and got their notebooks out...except for one - Gabriel. He could tell the new teacher was in some kind of discomfort, but didn't want to bring it up in case it was for a serious medical reason. Still, he hesitated to get his books and just keep an eye on Erick for now.
(Sorry, bit If they are going to be romantically involved, both of them have to be at least 18+. Besides, most college students are at least 18 years old anyway)

Eric watched as the students arrived, talking to each other and messing around. He waited until they were all sat down to introduce himself, and as he waited, he noticed one of the students kept looking at him. He shook it off thinking it was normal, since he was the teacher, and stood up to introduce himself, revealing his large belly. However, as he stood up, he bumped his belly into the table, causing it to shake. "Ouch" he said, rubbing his belly on the spot that had hit the table and blushed 'Damn it' He thought to himself 'I'm a teacher, I should be a good role model, not some clumsy guy'. He finally shook his head and smiled "Good morning, guys. My name is Eric Hanks and I'm your new history teacher. I would like to welcome you all to the college this year, it will be a pleasure to teach you all"
(He'll be 18 by the time any sexual things happen.)

Everyone greeted him warmly, even Gabriel - and that's when it hit him. Eric's discomfort came from his gut. He was pregnant for sure, given the shape. Already, he was getting hard from the sight of the belly straining his top, wondering what it'd be like bigger than that even. Without even thinking, he raised his hand and said, "Sir? Are you, umm...? Pregnant?"
Eric looked at the student who had raised his hand and smile at the question, although he blushed a little. "Uh... yes, I'm pregnant" he answered "and since we are at it, people, let me give you an advice: wear condoms if you are having sex. Really. You might not believe me, but I am a party guy. A few months ago I went to a party in a fraternity, got drunk and had sex with a go go boy. But at least I got pregnant, not sick with an STD, so I'm lucky" he chuckled "anyway, I'm just saying that because I've seen many young adults getting pregnant before the time because they forgot to use a condom, and I want to warn you so it doesn't happen to you"
Gabriel bit his lip at that. For a while, he'd considered starting a family of his own with someone, but lacked the experience and knowledge to do so. This was perfect for him now. "...What does it feel line to be pregnant?" he asked, blushing harder as he got stared at.
Eric smiled and looked dreamily at the window as he placed a hand on his enlarged belly "Well... that's a subject that is hard to describe. There are bad stuff, like stares, the prejudice, and the pain - For real, guys, my back is killing me right now. But there is also the good stuff, like the movement of the babies and the feeling of growing a life inside me. Well, lives actually" he chuckled as the babies kicked him in response to his rubbing.
Gabriel saw those kick beneath his shirt - and his shirt ride up his belly with each breath. He couldn't tell how long he'd last as long as Eric was standing up, but he kept his cool for the moment. "That's...nice to hear, sir." he smiled, placing a hand on his active gut.
Eric blushed a little bit when Gabriel put a hand over his belly, he wasn't used to people touching him after he got pregnant. He liked the student's soft touch, though,  and replied it with a smile. "Well, since it's your first day at the college, I was planning to make a ice breaking session today, so we can get to know each other better. Each of you will tell the class your name and a few things you would like people to know about you. And if anyone has any questions to anyone, they can ask, and if the other person is comfortable with the question, they can answer it"

The activity began and the students, one by one, would say their name and age, and some curiosities about themselves. Soon enough, it was Gabriel's time.

(Sorry for the late reply)
Gabriel gulped and turned red when it was his turn. "Umm...I'm Gabriel Handy, I'm 18 this week. I'm originally from England and got transferred over here, currently living just around the corner." he eventually said aloud, unable to keep his eyes off his teacher's gut.

(It's cool ^^)
Eric couldn't help but notice Gabriel staring at his enlarged middle, and blushed in response. He waddled to his chair and sat down, both to conceive his belly and relief the weight of the babies and the subsequent pain on his back. After the last student finished speaking, Eric smiled and nodded "all right then. It seems that we've all done our bit of talking. Now, on today's class we are going to study..." He continued, talking about the subject and occasionally writing something on the board and waddling around the room as he spoke. Soon enough, the bell rang, meaning the class was over.
Gabe was the last to leave, for good reason. Instead of rushing outside with the rest, he walked up to the teacher. "Hey, Eric, was it? Umm...I have a confession to make before heading out - and it's about my staring. I have aa pretty big thing for pregnancy and...yeah, I don't think I should say much more." he said to the teacher. "So if I do it again, I apologise if it makes you uncomfortable."
"Oh" Eric said, blushing. He had thought that maybe he had imagined Gabriel staring at him, but it seemed to be true. He couldn't help but chuckle when the student apologized "it's okay, I guess. I mean, it's not something you can ignore, right?" He said, gesturing at his belly, which was visibly moving from the babies kicks. "And I understand you. I also have a pretty big thing for pregnancy" he said, using the same words the student had used to describe it.
Gabriel raised his eyebrows and blushed. "Well...that at least cleared the air some!" he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Hope we can talk together after school. Y'know, so we can totally understand each other."
"Sure, that sounds great" The teacher said, rubbing his belly. "I guess I would enjoy that. Maybe you could come to my classroom once your classes are over" he suggested. Then he turned around to gather his stuff again and prepare the next class.
Gabe nodded and left the room.

After school, Gabe returned to Eric's room, leaving his bag by the door."Hey." he smiled, sitting on the teacher's desk. "So I've been thinking...I'm 18 at the end of the week and..." he started, covering his mouth and looking away in embarrassment. "Oh, fuck, this is embarrassing to say, especially to my teacher..." he thought.
(I'm sorry for the late, I've been moving out and things have been kinda hard. If you still want to continue this, it would be great)

Eric didn't know if he should frown or smile. That conversation seemed to be going places he had never imagined it could possibly go. But he decided he would pretend he wasn't understanding, and let the student explain himself. He looked at the student and smiled "Yes, Mr. Gabe. Congratulations by the way. I take you are very excited about it" he said, slowly walking closer to the student until his belly touched him slightly.
(I'd love to, but I'm unbelievably busy for a few weeks. I'll post when I can.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Teacher x Student Alex_Schmidt 0 916 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Alex_Schmidt
  C Mega Mpreg with BigPreggoDude The PregMANcy Pact 41 4,698 05-19-2018, 10:08 AM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  C Birthing Ward (closed with BigPreggoDude) BabyDoctor 21 5,751 04-22-2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  C The Teacher (With mpregdude) tjopj44 2 980 01-10-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) bhdire8 340 71,603 12-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,249 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Student x Teacher with DarkAurion89 Roxas Atlas 14 2,325 03-22-2017, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  O Teacher x student (Closed now) ShadowsWolf 21 4,575 02-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C The teacher (with Ctitan) tjopj44 26 4,304 12-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  O Teacher x Student (Open to one other person) LittleShadow 51 9,531 12-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post: LittleShadow