A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y)
"Yeah but in the eyes of the law still considered murder", Gus said. Luck could barely eat anymore with how much the pups were kicking him. "Man I can't wait until they are born but would probably begin to miss this feeling", Luck said. "You will little bro its natural for us omegas its part of our wolf forms telling us that it wants to get pregnant again. So have you decided which form you are going to give birth to them in yet", Gus said. "Not yet but I have heard that its somewhat easier if its in human form", Luck said still feeling the effects of them kicking. "I do agree human form is better for giving birth, I tried to give birth to our second litter in wolf form and I only managed to get one pup out in the time that 3 pups could come out in human form. I had the other 3 in human form", Gus said. "Ok so human form it is but I want to nurse them in wolf form", Luck said. "Well that is natural I always feel better nursing my pups in wolf form its a feeling you don't get feeding them in human form", Gus said.
Mike listened quietly as the two omegas talked about birthing and nursing their babies. He gently rubbed Luck’s belly to sooth the kicking pups. He thought it was amazing to feel them kicking like this but he knew Luck didn’t like it sometimes. The pups made it hard to to things for him like eat and Mike felt bad about that.

“Do we have the pups at a hospital.. or at home?” He asked softly when there was a pause in the conversation.
"Hospital Mike the local one is trained for werewolf labor and i don't want a litter this size to be born at home", Luck said still in pain but also enjoying Mike rubbing his belly. "My first litter was born at home and Hank was scared the whole time and nearly passed out from the afterbirth so we agreed afterwards to have any future litters in the hospital. They will take care of the pups while Luck is recovering and you can choose if you want the pups with the rest of the newborns while the both of you are asleep or have them in your room. Luck I do agree for you he give birth to these pups in the hospital after all giving birth to ten pups will be hard and most likely complications will happen", Gus said worried about his younger brother. "I also recommend for you Mike to bring Luck here while you at work for the final few weeks so if he goes into labor me and Hank can drive him to the hospital", Gus added

(Did you want to skip until just after the pups are born and its currently June 1988 in the rp )
Mike listened while Hank let him know what’s up with the hospital. It seemed a little confusing but he nodded. He was always on edge around humans who knew he was a wolf and he didn’t like feeling that way, but he couldn’t help it. It was how he was raised. The hospital would make him anxious but he’d struggle through it for Luck’s safety. “Alright.. yeah that sounds like a good idea. He’s gonna be hectic for a while,” he smiled nervously.

(Ya we can skip if you want)
(Ok time skip it is)

Luck woke up in one of rooms the hospital set up for new parents. He spent nearly five hours asleep recovering from the labor and the doctor told everyone to go home while he rested. The nurses were feeding the pups some of the milk he pumped out a few days ago so he could recover. He pressed the nurse button to inform them he was up. Unfortunately the nurse said that the pups were fast asleep and were with the other babies for the night, when he asked to see them. They did allow him to call mike and tell him he could come back now. "Mike its me Im up and the nurse said you can see me now babe", he said on the phone.
The doctors and nurses told Mike to leave and he didn’t want to. They had to basically force him, so he dileft begrudgingly. He stayed in the parked car outside of the hospital and fell asleep for a bit until Luck called him. “Yeah? I’ll be right in,” he got out of the car and was pretty fast to get into the hospital to see his mate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,509 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,058 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,865 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,524 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,056 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,841 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,253 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 42,453 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,302 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,240 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM