A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y)
"Yeah you know what that also means, we're pregnant. Now you are going to have to officially ask Hank for me to be your mate. He considers me as a younger brother and it would mean a lot to him if you ask him", he said and then kissing Mike.
Mike kissed him and grinned. “Oh sure if you’d like me to ask him I can do that.. we get ready and we can pop over later today?” He suggested happily.
"Sure babe" he said putting on a change of clothes that Hank dropped off a few days ago. "I also got to call the doctor to inform them im back in my human form and pregnant so I can get an appointment with the baby doctor and we both have to go to the courthouse to inform them we are mates now", he said to Mike.
“Lots of stuff to add to the todo list, hm? I’m sure we can get it all done today,” Mike said. He hopped into the shower and then put on clean clothes. “I’m all ready to go!” He chirped happily.
Great babe I was thinking we eat at the diner after I call the doctor to inform them" he said grabbing the phone and called the doctor and after a few mins hung up. "Well that's over I have a appointment in a month from now".
Mike buttoned up his shirt. "Awesome now lets go eat and we can pop by your family's place," he said as they walked out to the car. "What do you think you'll get? I want eggs, potatoes and bacon." He said.
"Well I like my eggs with more cheese than egg in it and 2 of their sausage biscuits", he said
"That sounds pretty good," Mike said as he drove. "I usually prefer a ton of potatoes and meat more than eggs.."
"Ok babe", he said they finally got to the diner and Pam was working. "Well look who came in i haven't seen you since what happened", she said greeting him. "Yeah not one of my finest moments Pam was stuck in my wolf form until now"he said. "Hank told me about it he also said that the only way to become human again was to get pregnant" she said. Luck looked at Mike and back at Pam. "Well Pam its true and you're looking at the father" he said. "Oh my goodness I can't wait to meet your pups", she said happy for the both of them.
Mike glanced between the two, blushing a bit, the tip of his ears even becoming red. When he was mentioned as the father he gave an awkward wave and a little smile. Mike was a bit nervous and awkward around others at times. "Yeah.." he said softly, shifting a bit in his seat.
They ate and left the diner after paying. "Well time to see my brother and Hank" he said
Mike paid for the meal and then got ready to get back in the car. He was a little nervous, and he smiled at Luck. “Alrightie, ready to go?”
"Yes cause I have to pack my stuff into the back of my truck and i know Gus wants me to feed the horses", he said with a smile.
“Want me to feed the horses while you gather your stuff?” Mike offered sweetly as he pulled down the driveway.
"I was going to ask Gus to help me so you and Hank could be alone besides his pregnancy is over", he said
“Alright sure, that works. Won’t Gus be busy with the new litter though?” He asked. The gravel made crunchy sounds as he drove over it and came close to the house
"He's been using a breast pump to put breast milk in the fridge for when he wants a beer and he only had 3 pups and have a lot of breast milk bottled", he said
“Huh.. okay..” Mike said with a shrug. “Okay we’re here though, let’s go knock at the door.” He said, turning off the car.
Luck knocked on the door and saw his brother open it "Luck your human again than that means", Gus said. "Yes Gus I'm pregnant is Hank around Mike needs to talk to him and could the both of us wink to the stable to feed the horses while they are talking",he said. "Sure what is this about", Gus asked. I will tell you in the stables", he said

In the stables

"Ok Mike is going to properly ask Hank for consent for us to be mates", he said putting feed an one of the horses stalls. "Oh my god, you want him as your mate", Gus said happy. "Yes big bro I do and he does too", he said. "Well in happy for the both of you" Gus said.
Mike greeted the pair and smiled at them. “Hi,” He said softly, waving a little. They parted ways and he went to speak to Hank.
“So Hank.. me and Luck have gotten really close these past while, and I wanted to ask your permission to take him as my mate. I love him very much,” he said biting his lip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,283 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 25,481 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,616 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,248 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 9,534 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,786 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,173 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 40,421 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,064 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 17,188 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM