Exercise Your Paternity - an MPreg Visual Novel
Hi everyone!

I'm a long time lurker here. I've been inspired by all the awesome stories, art, and discussions here to make a Visual Novel about love, sex, and male pregnancy.

The title of my work is "Exercise Your Paternity".

The premise: You inherited a gym that's full of hot guys. Knock them up!

Your beloved Uncle Andrew has just met the love of his life, and leaves you in charge of the little gym he runs in a little town while he goes off to get married. You leave your soul-crushing corporate gym instructor job to take over the gym, and soon realize that the gym is the nexus of all gay male activity in the little town... and it's full of grade A hotties!

I'm in a very early stage of game development right now - I've just finished the intro to the game, and I haven't started adding the images for the characters. 

If you wanna play through the intro, I've uploaded them at the following links:

Paternity v0.1 for PC
Paternity v0.1 for Mac

If you liked my work and want more, please consider supporting me on Patreon! 

My Patreon Page

So are you guys interested? Where else should I go to find people who'd want to play this game?
This looks interesting so far! I definitely think you'll get an audience for it so long as you keep at it and keep people updated. Even the idea of a VN like this got me horny, if that's any indication.

As for finding people, Tumblr's a fair bet if you use the right tags, maybe try some subreddits related to mpreg (idk, it's worth a shot). Other than that...eh, maybe someone more well-informed than me can tell ya.

Once you've got a model or two of your characters ready or at least presentable, hopefully you'll get that Patreon of your humming once people see the art. Put your heart into it, and I'm sure people will be receptive! Good luck!
Hey there, i downloaded the pc version and the game seems really nice. However, there are many missing images, mostly the characters images, like coworkers, shocked hero, sad hero... I hope that's something that can be fixed, since the game is quite good itself
“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
(02-12-2018, 12:47 PM)Regifortis Wrote:  This looks interesting so far! I definitely think you'll get an audience for it so long as you keep at it and keep people updated. Even the idea of a VN like this got me horny, if that's any indication.

As for finding people, Tumblr's a fair bet if you use the right tags, maybe try some subreddits related to mpreg (idk, it's worth a shot). Other than that...eh, maybe someone more well-informed than me can tell ya.

Once you've got a model or two of your characters ready or at least presentable, hopefully you'll get that Patreon of your humming once people see the art. Put your heart into it, and I'm sure people will be receptive! Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to post a link to my tumblr as soon as I get it up and running. Mpreg Central is going to get the first look at my work tho, cause I love this place.  Heart

(02-12-2018, 11:08 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:  Hey there, i downloaded the pc version and the game seems really nice. However, there are many missing images, mostly the characters images, like coworkers, shocked hero, sad hero... I hope that's something that can be fixed, since the game is quite good itself

Hi, as I mentioned, I haven't finished the graphics for the characters yet. How'd you guys enjoy the story and gameplay so far though?
Here's pictures of the Hero (default name: Mark Smith), and his Work-in-progress model.

Here he is looking a little stern

[Image: hero_neutral.jpg]

Awkwardly smiling

[Image: hero_smile.jpg]

Hi fans! You wanted to see my body?

[Image: hero_waving.jpg]

I can take off my shirt for you, i guess?

[Image: hero_waving_shirtless.jpg]

Is there something on my back?

[Image: hero_from_the_back.jpg]
wow, great job!! Now we definitely all need him pregnant Big Grin
(02-14-2018, 11:46 AM)aes_mpreg Wrote:  wow, great job!! Now we definitely all need him pregnant Big Grin

Once I'm finished with his default model, the next step is a pregnant version.  Big Grin
Hey, hey, hey! Just saw the model, and things are already looking good! I'm already anticipating some of the other characters' models, so good work!

You mentioned story feedback, so please pardon me as I split hairs. The premise is solid, classic new-guy-in-town getting a look at prospects, so that's good. I didn't get a sense of an overarching plot when I was reading it. Granted, it's just a demo, but if you plan on having a greater impetus for playing the game, better to have some hint of it show up sooner rather than later...or people might get bored (I say 'might'...it is mpreg, so your niche audience is guaranteed). It'll also be good to distinguish which characters are bangable and which are just for color, once things are further along. Characters seem fun, dialogue is enjoyable, and it's clear you put a good deal of thought into both those things.

One thing I will say about the intro is that is drags on for a bit, especially with what I said about no obvious overarching plot. Maybe have some of the points you establish in all the dialogue shortened a bit; it can be difficult to do that and keep characters from being flattened, I know, but it's a delicate balance. There's some lowbrow humor as well, which is very much Your Mileage Varies, so just be careful not to have it overstay its welcome. Overall...I'm very optimistic, and it looks like it'll be fun!

Couple questions: you said customized 3D models, so do you mean customizable as well? Really what I'm asking is if I can put facial hair and the like on the dudes. Also, for the mood-based response system, would you consider putting in like the first few words of the sentence that protag would say for an option? Like when the mouse hovers, just a little bubble to give a clue, something like that. Guessing what level of 'assertive' is going to be used, for example, and having to save scum would just get annoying after a while. I understand it's a context-reading challenge, but it's that tricky issue between what the character would say and what the player would say not always lining up, you get me? If you don't go for that, then it's not a deal-breaker by any means, but just speaking for myself, I'd appreciate it.

I hope this is useful, and looking forward to hearing more!
(02-15-2018, 08:02 PM)Regifortis Wrote:  Hey, hey, hey! Just saw the model, and things are already looking good! I'm already anticipating some of the other characters' models, so good work!

Thanks for the super detailed feedback! Imma gonna break it down since you said a lot of things (which I find great as a creator!)

(02-15-2018, 08:02 PM)Regifortis Wrote:  You mentioned story feedback, so please pardon me as I split hairs. The premise is solid, classic new-guy-in-town getting a look at prospects, so that's good. I didn't get a sense of an overarching plot when I was reading it. Granted, it's just a demo, but if you plan on having a greater impetus for playing the game, better to have some hint of it show up sooner rather than later...or people might get bored (I say 'might'...it is mpreg, so your niche audience is guaranteed). It'll also be good to distinguish which characters are bangable and which are just for color, once things are further along. Characters seem fun, dialogue is enjoyable, and it's clear you put a good deal of thought into both those things.

After the intro is when the "meat" of the game starts, which is weekly management of the gym and where the storylines of each NPC become accessible. But I get what you're saying, and I've also gotten feedback about how the intro is currently one big infodump, and not enough game, so I'll be revising the intro so that it's more of a taste of how the weekly management section plays like. Watch out for the next version!

(02-15-2018, 08:02 PM)Regifortis Wrote:  One thing I will say about the intro is that is drags on for a bit, especially with what I said about no obvious overarching plot. Maybe have some of the points you establish in all the dialogue shortened a bit; it can be difficult to do that and keep characters from being flattened, I know, but it's a delicate balance. There's some lowbrow humor as well, which is very much Your Mileage Varies, so just be careful not to have it overstay its welcome. Overall...I'm very optimistic, and it looks like it'll be fun!

Thanks for this crit! I just got used to Japanese visual novels where there's a LOT of dialogue, I guess, and not much game. Tongue I'll be working to put in more choices to make the intro section feel more interactive and less "click on this to move on to the next hunk".

(02-15-2018, 08:02 PM)Regifortis Wrote:  Couple questions: you said customized 3D models, so do you mean customizable as well? Really what I'm asking is if I can put facial hair and the like on the dudes. Also, for the mood-based response system, would you consider putting in like the first few words of the sentence that protag would say for an option? Like when the mouse hovers, just a little bubble to give a clue, something like that. Guessing what level of 'assertive' is going to be used, for example, and having to save scum would just get annoying after a while. I understand it's a context-reading challenge, but it's that tricky issue between what the character would say and what the player would say not always lining up, you get me? If you don't go for that, then it's not a deal-breaker by any means, but just speaking for myself, I'd appreciate it.

I hope this is useful, and looking forward to hearing more!

Customizable facial and body hair is a possibility, but it's really dependent on the base model I'm using. For example, the base model of the hero I actually worked hard to *erase* his facial hair, because it made him look too much like the character he was based on (Chris Redfield from Resident Evil), and I'm worried that if I add that back I'm going to get sued to oblivion by RE's copyright holders.  Undecided Ironically body hair is easier to add to his model. 

As for the mood-response system, yeah, part of the gameplay I'm going for there is that I want things to be a little less predictable than in the typical dialogue tree/choice. I might code it so that once you've finished the game at least once, you get to unlock a mode that you'll automatically see what each mood response will say. Or just put that as an option in the menu.

Thanks for the feedback, and keep them coming!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Made an Mpreg-doodle blog, just because TweenSpleen 2 1,902 12-12-2017, 09:18 PM
Last Post: MysticalC
Photo MTV Teen Wolf Mpreg sammy888 2 2,166 07-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Last Post: bellysaurus
  Mpreg Junkrat Delivery crazedg 6 3,526 03-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Last Post: crazedg
  Patreon for mpreg lover :) Dots 0 1,769 03-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Kross' Mpreg art- from wow to RP OC's Kross 3 3,326 12-22-2016, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Kross
  Fairly Odd Parents Mpreg Comic crazedg 0 2,655 12-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Last Post: crazedg
  Mpreg Tadashi crazedg 9 4,017 12-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  Mpreg from Pixiv Dots 6 11,609 11-22-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Support 3D Mpreg Artist mprego2 0 2,940 05-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Last Post: mprego2
  Peter Parker(Spider-Man) Mpreg fanart babybaguette 14 14,618 03-31-2016, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Frisby2007