Roleplay Guidelines
Updated 4/18/2020
Roleplaying is a lot of fun and we encourage our members to express themselves; however, there are some rules we need everyone to follow.

1.    Post your profile and ideas you want to play in one thread
      ·       Example: DirtyHarry’s RP Profile + Plots
      ·       Post your thread in the “Proposals and Contact Info” sub-forum of the Mpreg and Fpreg roleplaying sections.
      ·       We have a fill-in-the-blank profile template available to users.
      ·       Multiple profile and/or call-to-roleplay threads by the same user will be considered spam and we will take action.
      § Question: But how do I keep my thread at the top so people know I want to RP?
      § Answer: Go into your own thread and use the “New Reply” button to make a “BUMP” post. Threads with new posts get             bumped back to the top of the list.
      § Question: How do I find my original thread so I can make a “BUMP” post? I’m having trouble finding mine in with all the             other threads.
      § Answer: Go to your own profile page, click “Find All Threads,” and then click on your thread located in the appropriate                 “Proposals and Contact Info” sub-forum.

2.    Post all your character biographies in one thread.
      ·         Example: DirtyHarry’s Character List
      ·         Post your character biographies thread in the “RP Biographies” sub-forum of the Mpreg and Fpreg roleplaying                   sections.
      ·      This profile is not about you as a writer, but about your characters.
      ·       Multiple threads by the same user will be considered spam and we will take action.
      § Question: What if I come up with new characters over time?
      § Answer: Go into your thread and use the “New Reply” button to make another character biography post. This will also           bump your thread up to the top of the list.

3.    Label a roleplay as Open or Closed with the prefix function.
      ·         The prefixes appear as “O” for open and “C” for closed.
      ·         Prefixes allow users to filter roleplay threads so that only open or closed threads show up in the list.
      ·         An open thread means anyone can join at any time.
      ·         A closed thread means that you and any designated partner(s) are the only ones allowed to post in that thread.
      ·         The person who starts an RP thread is held primarily responsible. As such, you need to be aware of how the players in your thread feel about the level of activity. If you or any of your fellow players feel like you've capped in numbers, close the thread. Do this by clicking the “Edit” button located at the bottom of the first post, select “Full Edit,” and then change the prefix from “Open” to “Closed.”

4.    Use the “Description” box to identify your partner(s) in a closed thread or any warnings you want to give about the roleplay’s contents.
      ·         Identifying your partner(s) in a closed thread further enforces who is allowed to post in your roleplay and who is not.
      ·         Warnings such as graphic sex, rape, non-con, dub-con, birth, abortion, miscarriage, character death, illicit drugs, etc. helps readers know which threads they will enjoy reading and which to avoid in case of triggers.

5.    Only send PMs about roleplaying to people who have expressed an interest in roleplay.
      ·         Specifically: Only send requests to roleplay to users who have profiles in the “Proposals and Contact Info” and/or “RP Biographies” sub-forums.
      ·         Sending unsolicited roleplay requests to users who have not posted anywhere that they wish to RP is considered spam and we will take action.

There is no limit to the number of RP threads you can participate in or start, but please be conscience of how much you can handle. Dead threads get moved to the “Archive” and can only be reactivated by contacting an Administrator.
“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”
― Ernest Hemingway