Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y)
Lol, I guess this site didn’t recognize my emoji. It was a thumbs up, but yea, I’m just now getting back to the site. I’m moving as fast as a human possibly can lol
"Stairs are definitely a no go for me," he chuckled. "It's a hassle to walk up the stairs back at the house. Walking down them is never the issue though. If only there weren't people worse off than us in this situation, I'd definitely take a room down on the first floor."

With that all aside however, there was a reason to why he wanted to test his theory out.

"That would be a scary thought," he admitted. "The fog tossing it right back at us, but...wouldn't that also defeat it's purpose of keeping us "safe?"

And what did he mean by those words exactly? Well, for starters, they were in a fog that for all intents and purposes kept them trapped within. Furthermore, whatever was in the air apparently was the culprit for why they, men and women both, got pregnant. Connor was willing to bet that this fog would not harm them if he threw this rock and so, putting his quarterback skills to the test despite his large belly, he sent the rock hurtling through the air and into the fog. And, what was the result?

In his head, he was thinking it might come out in another direction. On another instance however, Winona might be right. When he threw the rock, it might just come right back towards them with a vengeance. What did happen though? Nothing. Nothing at all, except for the occasional branch above them moving with the slight breezy wind roaming among the park.

"I knew it," Connor said with a little shock and flatness at the same time. "This fog picks and chooses who or what can pass through..."
“God, stairs have got to be my worst enemy,” she groaned slightly. “If you go up, it’s a ton of work. I don’t really like going down either though..” Winona said. “I’m afraid I’d trip and hurt the babies,” she added, rubbing her stomach lightly. True, there were others who deserved a first floor room, but she would have loved to have one.

“True... maybe it wouldn’t be tossed back, but appear back where it was?” She suggested, taking a step back as e prepares to toss the rock into the dense fog. She listened intently, preparing to duck in case the rock would be tossed back at an alarming speed. Boringly though, nothing happened. Nothing at all.

She frowned. “Well it had to end up somewhere..?” She tapped her foot, slightly impatient at the lack of results. “Now, what if we go in at the same time..” she doubted that would yield any better results.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,685 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,115 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,734 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,955 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,129 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,129 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,852 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,035 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,870 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8