Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf)
"What's wrong Jaxon who got into our room", Shane said. When he saw Jaxon's eyes it was confirmed to Shane he was a werewolf and Jaxon took off to another exit. "That was weird ", he said and was getting ready to check out the library's manga section when Jaxon came back and heard what he said. "Wait who is gone the only person I talked to was this man I bumped into but he left after a phone call saying he had a family emergency. I don't know of any werewolves looking for me unless I have a omega gene", he said realizing his research on werewolf types. "You mean someone wants to turn me just for me to get knocked up with their child" he said thinking this was going to be a long four years of college and this was just the first day. "Jaxon I know your a werewolf I have suspected for a few hours", he said. Web
"I don't know," Jaxon said in annoyance, though glad that Shane was seemingly alright for the most part. "Someone had to have let him in the room. The door wasn't forced open and nothing was stolen."

As he was a bit preoccupied with looking around due to the scent still being relatively fresh on his nose, he didn't register what Shane was saying right up to the point he made mention that he was aware Jaxon was a werewolf. The male instantly snapped back, realizing he did sort of just give it away with what just happened.

"I didn't mean to not tell you," he said. "It's just when you said your parents were trying to keep you away from it, I tried not to startle you with saying you possess a gene, but yea. Omega, but that can only happen if another werewolf turns you. You have the gene, just not the necessary trigger."

The smell faded from his nose naturally, the culprit very far out now. He looked back at Shane as his mind was finally able to relax in the fullest. "It's clear someone may want you that way though. I'm not sure who or what, but it's like they were just waiting on you to show up. Maybe one of the other frats or something. They're known to do something like this as a part of their "recruitment."
"We can talk to the RA to check if he saw anyone hanging out by our dormroom", he said wondering who did get into their room"Don't worry Jaxon im not mad you didn't tell me I would have done the same thing", he said. Than Jaxon confirmed that he had an omega gene but no trigger. "Im not sure if I want to be turned Jaxon, if alphas like me now they would be fighting over me if I did get turned", he said how realizing he was going to have more drama than most college students have. "When Jaxon said that someone must have been waiting for him to arrive here a light bulb clicked in his head. "Jaxon a few months before my high school graduation I received a message in my scholarship emails that the school set up saying someone was willing to pay half of my tuition if I attended this specific college could this be connected to who ever wants me turned".

Meanwhile at the hotel

The man was placing the floor they were almost caught by that roommate of Shane's. "Adam call Liam and Noah, they are on campus tell them to join the fraternity to spy on them and get close to Shane", he said. Liam and Noah was the man's nephews, his brother and his mate unfortunately died in a car accident and he took both of them in as his and had enrolled them on campus as a part of his plan. "Its done I honestly thought leaving my coat would distract him " Rusty said.
"You did what?! Now their whole pack will know your scent way to go son", the man said glaring at Rusty. "Sorry alpha for my stupidity", Rusty saying. "I forgive your moment of incompetents, don't let it happen again", the man said. "Thank you alpha", Rusty said on his knees
"Being turned is always a choice," Jaxon said. "At least for some anyways. There's a few over the counter drugs that can a person eventually reduce that gene in due time if you want to go that route. Either that or let the scent run it's course. There's two months where it's usually the strongest and I guess this is one of those months for you."

As he listened to Shane explain that it was possible the mysterious benefactor who gave him a scholarship there wanted him to come for reasons that couldn't be explained, maybe it made sense.

"Who do you think would want you to come here though," he inquired. "It's certainly worth looking into and from the sounds of it, that would mean someone higher up had to give the scholarship. What was the scholarship about?"

Jaxon still couldn't quite shake a smell from his nose, no matter how normal he tried to act for the time being. Something was still hitting his nose as if it were a baseball bat striking him in the back of his head. "Hold on."

He walked off for a bit and returned, holding a coat in his hands. The scent on it was unbearably strong as it was what he was looking for, or at least part of the person who was in their room.

"This smells exactly like the man who was in our room."
"At least y'all are going to give me a choice I have a feeling they won't", he said. Hearing about the drugs he could take turned Shane off. "im not going to take any drugs I rather deal with my scent than do that", he said. He hated drugs and anything that can fix his scent felt unnatural. When Jaxon asked about the benefactor he said "the person was anonymous and the college said no one gave me a scholarship when I asked so I could write a thank you card". "Someone is going through all that trouble just to turn me in surprised they didn't do it the times I went hunting with my high school friends", he said. He saw Jaxon leave and return with a coat and heard that it was the same person who got into their room. "Well at least you have a scent to track", he said. "What would they do if one of y'all turned me and could this wolf have allies hidden on campus Jaxon". Secretly he feared now being turned and being forced to be an alpha's baby making machine.
It was really weird that in just less than a day when school was on the verge of starting, Jaxon found himself in a rather awkward position with his very new roommate Shane. He was at a loss for words as to what was even going on.

"Not the actual drugs," he stated. "Just the medicine you get from a doctor, but fair enough. Most choose to let that season run it's course, though if you're smelling like this now, chances are you're going have it come off even worse within another week or so."

Someone apparently timed this just right as they clearly waited for Shane to essentially start "blossoming." Jaxon never had to worry about that. He was born a full on werewolf from a litter of other siblings.

"Your gene probably wasn't fully manifesting," he explained when Shane said he was surprised it wasn't done before. "Some start getting it when they hit puberty. Others, like you, take a few years after. Yea, I do have something to follow with though, but you're probably right. Somebody has this school out on the prowl for you and while I wish I could say my frat was a pack, it's not. We're just aligned to working with one another, so some of them could even be in there. The person with this smell though, I can weed them out fast if they ever showed up."
"Still no rather deal with my gene than deal with doctors" he said. He didn't like doctors it was a fear he got from his parents. He thought if his scent was bad now he hated to see next week. He heard Jaxon's comment about the frat he thought the frat was honestly a pack. "So until we know for sure which of the frat members are not in that group I can't trust any of them except you Jaxon", he said. "That wolf they probably won't let him near here anytime soon", he said. "If we do the doctor I want my blood tested if its as strong as you say it is", he said. Shane knew he wanted Jaxon to turn him if he decided he wanted to be turned
(Sorry for getting back to this a bit later than when I messaged you. Work still had me caught up with the incoming weather, but I am on a small break, so I have plenty of time to catch up once more.)

Jaxon wouldn't want to lead Shane on anymore paranoia than what was already expected. After all, Jaxon could have prosed the question about what if he wanted to do this in favor of this mysterious Alpha that was out for Shane? That then might have began a series of questions that Jaxon honestly could not think of answers to fast enough, so it was still safe to assume Jaxon would protect him as much as possible. After all, there was no telling who was or was not among this odd pack out to get him.

"If it's that strong, that usually means," Jaxon didn't want to ask him about his parents as he wasn't sure what was going on between Shane and them as a result. It usually meant that either one or both of his parents were werewolves though. He wouldn't tell him that however. He would instead tell him of the other risk. "It usually means that you're really fertile and usually, most Alphas look for that in a mate as you have the high potential to carry a litter
He had questions like how could his scent be this strong and how long was he falling into that packs plan for him. He heard Jaxon saying his strong scent meant he was highly fertile. "Great I was concerned about my omega gene making me a baby making factory now you just increase my fears", Shane said he hoped this was a bad dream but it wasn't it was real. "Right now I need a fishing trip to think things clearly Jaxon I don't need protecting like a little girl just need your help to improve my fighting to better protect myself", Shane said. Felt like he never should have left the farm but then he would have not meet Jaxon.
Great story. Will this see a continuation?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,685 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,115 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,734 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,955 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,129 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,129 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,853 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,035 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,870 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8