Closed A New Level of Fun with Kitsune94
Name: Sean Woodard
Height/build: 5'5'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spiky, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Sean was heading to a wild party with his best friend. He had a secret crush on his friend, but he never told him. "Ready to have some fun?" Sean asked his friend.
Name: Kitsune
Height/build: 5'5'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Black, spiky, brown eyes, smooth face and skin

"Yeah. I'm ready".
"You know, your outfit today looks so good Sean."
Kitsune said that with a grin smile.
Sean was wearing his usual sneakers and blue jeans with a black t-shirt and a red overshirt. "Thanks, Kitsune. You outfit looks good as well." He smiled back as they walked into the party.
They arrived at 10 PM. When they arrived, many visitors who already came. With some passion Sean and Kitsune dance in the party. After dance Sean and kitsune went to the bar to order drinks.
Both of them ordered vodka to the bartender.
"Look at that woman Sean, she has a beautiful body you know"
Sean looked in the direction that Kitsune was pointing. There was woman with a nice and curvy body who was dancing to the music. "Mmm. She does have a nice body, but there's someone else I know that has a nice body as well." He said as the took a shot of vodka.
"Where? Please tell me bro!! You make me very curious"
The vodka was making Sean turned on and kissed Kitsune softly on the lips and pulled away. "That person is you. I've had a crush on you since the start of high school." He confessed.
Kitsune is very surprised by sean's confession. "Sean, can we go home please? I want to talk something to you. But i prefer in some private place
Sean nodded and led Kitsune to his place. They went into his bedroom. "What is it you wanna tell me, bud?" He asked as he sat on his bed.
" Sean, honestly I'm very surprised by your confession. but I'm glad".
"To be honest, I also have the same feelings for you. Before your confession I'm afraid to reveal this to you."
I'm afraid you feel disgusted at me and stay away"

After that kitsune move closer to sean. "I love you, Sean". Please don't leave me from now"
Kitsune kiss Sean very intimate
"I'll never leave you, Kitsune." Sean smiled as he kissed him back. He then started to remover his new lover's shirt off.

(Can we have their genitals just grow as they get more aroused.)
(Okay their genital will grow)
Kitsune moan in their kiss and clutched on to Sean. Feeling a hard object rub against his crotch, kitsune looking down and and found that Sean's dick becomes really big.
Wow Sean's dick very big it would be very nice if it's in me inner kitsune speaking
But kitsune want to make sean feels good, he deliberately stroked his dick very slowly and gently
Sean moaned as his genitals throbbed a bit and grew even bigger. "Mmm. You're really turning me on, Kitsune." He moans as his cock and balls grew bigger in his lover's hand.
"My dick get bigger to my love".
After stroke sean dick, kitsune kiss sean dick and give a blowjob
Sean moaned as his growing cock was in Kitsune's mouth. "Mmm. Your mouth feels really good on my cock." He moans as his balls grew a bit faster.
Kitsune continues his activities. After 10 minutes, sean dick get hard and starts twitching.
Kitsune increase tempo of the blowjow. Not long after that sean cumming.
What's next my love? Shall we go to the "main party"? Or you want to make me feels good and next we can go to the "main party"?
"Mmm. I wanna make you feel good first." Sean moaned as he pulled out Kitsune's hrowing cock and started to suck on it.
"Nngghhh.... very good Sean. Faster Sean Faster"
Kitsune enjoyed Sean sucking on his cock.
Sean continued to suck on Kitsune's cock faster and faster. "Mmm. Cum for me, babe." He moaned on his cock.
"Se-sean.... i'm going to cum... ng..ng..hhh~"
Not long after that Kitsune cumming.
"Sean please make love to me and fill my body with your dick. I really want you so bad babe"
"Thrust me harder my love"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anthro/Furry Fun (Closed with VicaLovey, anthro/furry) (FINISHED) SeanWoods221 257 43,423 10-20-2015, 07:48 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Double the fun (closed RP) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 14 5,518 02-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover