pushing
What is the best way to simulate the need to push? I have been able to simulate every aspect of birth but that one. I want to feel like I need to push, and not just push because I have something inserted. Any suggestions?
Well undoubtedly suppositories and an inflatable butt plug are incredible! The feeling of pressure builds and builds as the suppository takes effect within half an hour and yet the butt plug stops you being able to actually expel at least until you make it smaller. The result is huge waves of contractions and the urge to push which will be stronger than you have ever felt!! Try it - relatively cheap and easy to do and great fun. You will be panting and involuntarily groaning for sure - just make sure you have the house to yourself. You could even spice things up by going for a walk or a drive I guess so you can feeel the fear of wondering if you will make it home in time!

Saxon
There is one way you could do it, but it's slightly disgusting :P

Try not a dump for more than 24 hours. Then take a small / medium sized enema, a fizzy one if you want, so it bloats you even more, and add a strong laxative if you can handle it. Then use the inflatable plug. Also drink lots of water and try not to pee. I'm assuming you're going to be doing this after wearing a heavily belly?

Also, you mentioned you've been able to simulate almost everything ...can you specify which things and how you've been able to do them?
More responsive on discord. 
user.incognito1234 #0037

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pushing out plastic easter eggs? yellowhoodie10 10 2,863 05-14-2017, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Hastor