I need some advice...
So... I know I'm a little young to want kids... I'll be 21 in July. But my boyfriend proposed to me at Christmas, and he's told me he doesn't want kids. But then changes his mind. I'll be able to start trying soon (birth control is a wonderful thing) but I don't know if I should. He's sending me mixed signals... and he knows I am aroused by the whole pregnancy thing.... I don't know what to do... Help a girl out please.
Was the kids difference the only issue? That is a deal breaker, but since he has come around... That needs to be solidified before y'all continue.
The other thing that I worry about is my family. His family and mine hate each other. and I live with my one living grandparent. who is very traditional you know: "No sex before marriage" and She forced me to get on birth control in the first place. I had no choice in the matter. It's just so aggravating to be 21 and still having my grandma running my life.
Girl, feel free to PM or email me if you'd like. I've been 21 before. I've been in relationships where there were very serious things at stake, including what you're talking about. I've had the family conflict you're referring to. I agree with the above comment, also.

My concern here is, because your partner has changed his mind once, who's to say he won't do it again? And what if that happens AFTER the decision is made to become pregnant?

email is gotlifedpa@gmail.com or just PM me here, if you like.
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked Got my husband pregnant, any advice for a first time daddy? SilentBreeder 2 3,795 09-17-2017, 05:57 AM
Last Post: user.incognito1234
Rainbow Advice on Supply and Demand in the Mpreg Community InkingIncubus 0 3,277 11-23-2014, 11:18 PM
Last Post: InkingIncubus
  RP Advice xHappyBumpx 5 2,945 11-02-2014, 09:05 PM
Last Post: star478