Closed Livestock
Tobias shook his head slightly when Zyler said he wouldn't clean the raw skin, lifting his foot slightly to look at it. "No...It needs to be cleaned..." He muttered, seeing the reddened skin and knew it was open to infection. He stood still as the man wiped the rest of him down, twitching slightly but remaining still until he got to his belly. "Mmh...I know that much..." He panted, lowering his head.

He slowly moved away, pacing up and down the barn, occasionally stopping as a contraction hit. Things were going very slowly, and he was getting frustrated. "Wh-why isn't anything happening?" He asked, stomping his hooves.
"It may take some time, but I think you're close now, just relax now. We have a long way to go." Zyler said, wiping the last part of Tobias. He still didn't touch any of Tobias's private zone but had already cleaned all the skin and open wounds. "What can I do for you now? Do you want just walking around here? Should I check you?" He asked although Zyler didn't really know how to check it and he might just look at Tobias's opening. The contractions were hitting from time to time and Zyler could see Tobias was struggling with the pain.

"How do you feel now? DO you feel your little one?" He asked. Zyler could see Tobias' belly was contraction, trying to get the baby out, but ti just might need some more time.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Tobias paused again as a stronger contraction hit, his belly shifting and distorting as muscles tensed within. He pawed at the ground, leaning his human upper body forward and wrapping his arms around himself. He cried out as his whole body tensed, feeling the overwhelming need to push.

And he did, giving a strained cry as he bore down. "I....I feel it moving!" He gasped, trembling slightly. He lifted his tail, shifting awkwardly as he kept pushing, stopping as the contraction passed. "Aah! It....it moved down. It's so big." He panted, reaching back to his belly. Nothing was visible yet, but his opening was quite swollen.
"Yeah, that's really good, Tobias. You're doing some progress here, keep pushing when you need to." Zyler guided, trying to encourage his new friend. "Do you want to lay down? Is this position good for you now? Tell me if you need any help." He said, placing his hand on the horse's back of Tobias. Zyler didn't know if this was too intimate for Tobias, but he just wanted to give him some encouragement. Zyler wasn't really sure how big the baby could be since they didn't found any other stallions when they got here, but he could imagine from the type of work of this place.

His thought was interrupted with another painful moan from Tobias. It seemed to be a stronger contraction this time, but Zyler wasn't sure uf Tobias would be able to push anything out with only second push. This might even take longer than they thought.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tobias didnt flinch away when Zyler put a hand on his back, a sign it was alright. He slowly moved back towards the pile of straw nearby where he slowly laid down. Still sitting upright, he groaned as another contraction gripped him, pushing hard and rocking his body slightly. His opening began to bulge slightly, a sign something was close, but the contraction ended and the exhausted centaur rolled onto his side.

In all his straining, his impressive equine manhood had slid out of its sheath, laying limp between his rear legs. It meant that all of that shaft wasn't taking up space within his pelvis, freeing it up and making it easier to make more progress with his next push. He cried out as his opening bulged more, lips spreading and exposing a tiny patch of dark hair.
"Yeah, that's good, you're making some progress now." He encouraged with his excitement. It was the first time for Zyler as well, and it would be a really good one. "Keep going, Tobias," He said, stying on the side of his friend. Zyler remembered to not stay too close, so he wouldn't be kicked by the horse legs, but it was close enough for him to rub another wet towel on Tobias' face. Stay refreshing and awake was really important during the labor especially when the pain was unbearable.

The bulge was big, regarding how big the baby was. "Okay, Tobias. I need you to breathe in and out now, and give me harder for the next contraction, so I can check your progress."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tobias panted harshly, closing his eyes as Zyler wiped him down with the damp towel. He took a moment to breathe before his next contraction hit him. Shifting his body, he pushed hard, giving a loud cry as the foal started to crown, lifting one of his legs to try and make more room. "It...its stuck!" He cried, squirming a bit. The foal's front legs were caught within the tight ring of muscle at his opening. It couldn't come out any further.
"It's okay, it's okay. Push harder next time, and I'll see if I can do something if it's still stuck." He said, trying to calm Tobias down. Zyler wasn't sure how to handle with it but it would do whatever he could. "Breath, you can do this." He encouraged, knowing that he couldn't really do anything much now. He sat closer, placing one hand on Tobias' back, giving him some support as much as he could. Zyler couldn't really see the head from this angle and he might need to change the position soon.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tobias kicked his back legs as he tried pushing, hoping to dislodge the front hooves of his foal. But they were stuck and curled downward. He made a loud frustrated noise, righting himself and suddenly getting up. He started pacing again, tail lifted to expose his bulged opening. His impressive shaft hung between his legs, waving about as he moved.

He paused and pushed again, gasping when one hoof popped free. The foal moved a little further, hoof peeking out beside the head stretching him so much.
"Yeah, see? you can do this." He said, trying to encourage Tobias for a little bit. "Let me see the progress." He said, getting behind the centaur to see if anything was good. Zyler could see a tip of the head with one hoof beside it. It was a good progress, but Tobias' opening was stretching widely and it could cause lots of pain here. "Okay, I can see the head now, keep pushing with next contraction" He guided. Zyler knew how much pain Tobias was suffering during this labor and it would last for a quiet time now. "DO you need my help? anything I can do?" He asked since Zyler didn't really know what to do now. He could just hold Tobias' tail and lift it high, so it would be a bit more comfortable for his new friend.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tobias had to resist the urge to kick when Zyler walked behind him, turning his upper body to see him better. "S-something's stuck...maybe a front leg." He said, looking worried. He cried out as he pushed again, not making much progress with the foal's other hoof stuck.

The little front hoof had curled, getting stuck at an odd angle beside the foal's upper body. It wasn't an unusual problem, especially for a first time mother. But Tobias was without a herd or even basic knowledge of what was happening. Usually the herd midwife assisted, being there to reach in and adjust the foal's position and even pull on it to help things along.
Zyler too a bit time, thinking about it. He knew that Tobias might not be able to do this without his help, and it would be the worst for both of them. "Err, I may be able to fix that, but I need to reach in. Am I allowed to do that?" He asked, knowing that they had even no choice now, but he wanted to make sure that he didn't do anything bad. He reached the bucket with clean water and started cleaning his hands. Zyler might not be able to pull the baby, but he would try his best to adjust the position for a bit.

It was another contraction that forced Tobis to push gin, but he barely made any progress this time. Zyler might need to help soon with or without Tobias' permission. He needed to save all of them now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tobias shifted uneasily on his feet, looking back at Zyler. "Reach in?" He asked, looking worried. But he knew something had to be done. "O-okay....but, tell me what you're doing as you do it." He said, giving a small nod. "I cant see back there...I, I should lay down, so I cant kick you." He said before moving back to the pile of straw. He laid down, leaning against one of the walls of a stall, legs tucked up close to his body.

He groaned through a contraction, resisting the urge to push until the problem was fixed. But his whole body trembled with the need to push.
"Yeah, I won't do anything much here, and I'll pull my hand back as soon as I fix it." He said before cleaning his hand once more time. Zyler didn't want to pull the baby out now, and he just wanted to fix the problem here. He didn't put the whole hand inside but just two fingers, trying to pull the hoof to the right position. "okay, I'll start pulling the curled hoof now. I'll do it slowly, so I won't hurt you even more." He said as Zyler try to pull the hoof back to the position. It was harder than he thought, and he could teel that the hoof could stretch Tobias' opening even more. "Okay, I'm doing it now, but you need to tell me if it's too much. We still have a long way to go." He told, trying to make the hoof stay straightly. He could hear Tobias moaning and groaning in pain as resiting to push.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tobias nodded, shifting a bit. He gasped when Zyler slid his fingers into him beside the foal's head, wincing at the added stretch. He groaned as the man worked to free the little hoof, feeling the impatient foal kick it's back legs weakly within him.

Once he felt it was okay, he pushed again, crying out loudly as he shook with the effort. The foal made some progress, more of its head exposed, and the tips of those front hooves. Thankfully, the hooves were coated in a sort of gelatinous substance to keep the sharp edges from injuring the mother, but they were still hard and hurt when the little one kicked.

"Aah-aaah....wh-when the legs are out more, use them to pull when I push, okay? I....I've seen other centaur do it." He said, looking back at the man. He was drenched in sweat, even the short fur on his equine body was soaked.
"Okay, but I need more, I can barely grab it, push Tobias, you can do this." He encouraged. Zyler could clearly see the head now but it was still small and the hooves didn't even make its way out. He washed his hand from the fluid before getting behind his friend again. "Yeah, you're doing some progress now, I can see the head now. Push harder." The contractions were close to each other, and it was inducing the labor so fast, however, the progress hadn't been made as fst s they wanted.

This might be too much but Zyler grabbed Tobias bottom and tried to spread as giving more space while Tobias was pushing. He could stop instantly if his friend told him to stop, but there was nothing else he could do now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tobias gave a loud cry as he pushed hard, his large belly contorting as muscles tensed and squeezed. He jerked when Zyler spread his backside, but couldn't kick. And after a moment, he realized it was helping.

He sobbed as he pushed, feeling the intense burn from the foal's head stretching him wide. Soon, he was at a full crown, the head slipping out with a loud wet pop. The ends of the front legs stuck out on either side, twitching about as the foal got its first taste of life.
"Yeah, you're doing great now. Push harder next time. The shoulders are on the way." he said, trying to help as much as he could. Zyler could clearly see the head and the front legs now, but there was a lot more to go. The human shoulders were on the way with the front legs beside it. It might not be s hard s the head, but Tobis's opening was stretching even wider now. "Okay, I can't really grab the leg to pull it now, I need more. Push harder" He said, trying to hold the front legs to pull the baby out but it was still too short and slippery. He could just spend Tobias' backside bit more, giving more space for the baby.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tobias suddenly rolled onto his side, panting hard as his body kept straining. "I.....I cant..." he muttered, exhausted. He kicked his legs, pushing as hard as he could. He groaned and lifted his rear leg, helping to spread his opening. He didnt even notice he had gotten hard, his impressive manhood standing stiff from his groin, bobbing as he pushed and strained.
"Push, harder! You can do this." He shouted during the contraction. The baby barely moved now and some fluid gushed out as the process of making the foal move out easier. Zyler tried his best the to grab the front legs and pulled the foal out but it was so hard since the foal was slippery. "Keep pushing," He said trying to pull the legs out, but he was very careful to not make it too hard that could hurt Tobias.
PM me If you want to RP.