Doctor Who Series 11
Well I can't find the pictures, a photo leak from the upcoming series shows it will feature pregnant men.

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/new-series-...-87898.htm
(07-27-2018, 03:55 PM)grendel Wrote: Well I can't find the pictures, a photo leak from the upcoming series shows it will feature pregnant men.

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/new-series-...-87898.htm

Looks like the images were removed :/
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
(07-27-2018, 04:25 PM)Frisby2007 Wrote: Looks like the images were removed :/

I still see them up, might be an issue with your browser or one of its plug-ins.
Anyway here are the two relevant pictures.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've seen the photos as well on DeviantArt, and let's just say people on DeviantArt did not take kindly to that at all.
--------
Why do drugs when you can just watch a Baz Luhrmann film?
(08-14-2018, 08:24 PM)MPregFan86 Wrote: I've seen the photos as well on DeviantArt, and let's just say people on DeviantArt did not take kindly to that at all.

It’s DeviantArt, so what they say really means nothing.
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
Quote:It’s DeviantArt, so what they say really means nothing.
Thing is, it's DEVIANT Art, I would've expected users on a website with that name would be a little more tolerable to something like Mpreg.
--------
(08-15-2018, 10:14 PM)MPregFan86 Wrote:
Thing is, it's DEVIANT Art, I would've expected users on a website with that name would be a little more tolerable to something like Mpreg.

I don't think it's mpreg they're intolerable to.  That website has lots of mpreg art, fanfictions, and original stories and some of this forum's members have accounts there.  I think they didn't like the fact that the pictures were not originals, but leaked.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Quote:I don't think it's mpreg they're intolerable to. That website has lots of mpreg art, fanfictions, and original stories and some of this forum's members have accounts there. I think they didn't like the fact that the pictures were not originals, but leaked.
There is that, but it’s not just the leaked Doctor Who stuff either. I’ve seen users post pictures of people with horrified faces with captions that comment on how horrifying Mpreg is. Then with the comments section parroting the same horror and adding that it’s unrealistic and maybe death threats. Even a post saying that it’s worse than vore. Sure fictional male pregnancy is so much worse than fictional cannibalism. /Sarcasm
--------
(08-15-2018, 10:14 PM)MPregFan86 Wrote:

Boy, you are in for a WILD ride! DeviantArt is filled with some of the most awful users on the internet (and that includes a good portion of exceptionally talented artists). When it comes to Mpreg, the site is extremely intolerable, and the small portion of supporters it has cannot seem to find a way to defend the fandom. If they aren’t attacking Mpreg artists for being some sort of “sick individual”, they'll Attack them for being “uneducated” in anatomy and/or science, or anything prettier than that (yeah, speaking from experience).
Quote:Boy, you are in for a WILD ride! DeviantArt is filled with some of the most awful users on the internet (and that includes a good portion of exceptionally talented artists). When it comes to Mpreg, the site is extremely intolerable, and the small portion of supporters it has cannot seem to find a way to defend the fandom. If they aren’t attacking Mpreg artists for being some sort of “sick individual”, they'll Attack them for being “uneducated” in anatomy and/or science, or anything prettier than that (yeah, speaking from experience).
Who would've thought that YouTube would have a rival in users who are immensely dickheaded?
--------
(08-17-2018, 12:11 AM)MPregFan86 Wrote:
Quote:Boy, you are in for a WILD ride! DeviantArt is filled with some of the most awful users on the internet (and that includes a good portion of exceptionally talented artists). When it comes to Mpreg, the site is extremely intolerable, and the small portion of supporters it has cannot seem to find a way to defend the fandom. If they aren’t attacking Mpreg artists for being some sort of “sick individual”, they'll Attack them for being “uneducated” in anatomy and/or science, or anything prettier than that (yeah, speaking from experience).
Who would've thought that YouTube would have a rival in users who are immensely dickheaded?

Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory in action.
So very true.
--------
Based on what I've seen of the sets and trailers, it looks like this episode will be dropping next Sunday. If they show anything off in the trailer I'll post it here.
I've just watched it and it was interesting the actor was quite cute a but more graphic then I though it would be. The whole week pregnancy was a bit of a stretch toss was carry really high for some one overdue and close to birth but that's me being nitpicky
The guy is a British actor called Jack Shalloo, he’s probably one of the more handsome actors I’ve seen on tv in recent times. I thought he looked quite cute with a baby bump for a ginger guy :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Agreed not sure if he was looking a bit plum in the face or it was the grate baby bump
Here's some screenshots for you. Barely a sliver of bare belly, but otherwise a lot of mpreg.

[Image: hLYWlBX.jpg]

[Image: P3MUoVu.jpg]

[Image: EV02IKB.jpg]

[Image: FUyh6Lk.png]
Hahaha! The Doctor's face!
--------
Full episode:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6wnucc
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Thanks so much for posting this!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Good Doctor birthman 3 2,826 03-08-2021, 06:49 PM
Last Post: mpregfan1
  New series - Domesticated web series bellyexotic 1 1,636 12-30-2020, 05:04 PM
Last Post: mprego2
Video Ji Gong Series champsnsd 0 2,192 07-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Last Post: champsnsd
  Men In Black the cartoon series CherokeeGal 4 2,888 10-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Last Post: CherokeeGal
  the vessel series jrcash 0 3,182 09-20-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  Old Anime TV Series? WhatsUpNoww 9 7,028 09-06-2015, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Enter-at-777
  The opening of the animated series Rick and Morty hugebelly 3 6,129 07-28-2014, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Hedgiemortis