I don’t know what happened?
I posted my info on a thread in the RP contact and proposal list today and now the thread is gone did someone delete it because if someone did it wasn’t me and I’d like to know why it was deleted? Because so far I’ve been given no reason why it was through a PM or any sort of explanation. So if you’re the person who deleted it then tell me why because I hate being left in the dark in matters like this.
(07-28-2018, 01:42 AM)Shadow091 Wrote: I posted my info on a thread in the RP contact and proposal list today and now the thread is gone did someone delete it because if someone did it wasn’t me and I’d like to know why it was deleted? Because so far I’ve been given no reason why it was through a PM or any sort of explanation. So if you’re the person who deleted it then tell me why because I hate being left in the dark in matters like this.

Have you tried contacting admin? There's links at the bottom of the page. ;)
You posted more than one thread in the RP proposal and contact info section, which is against site rules.

Please review the roleplay rules and guidelines.

http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=7037
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
(07-28-2018, 02:56 AM)Buggy Girl Wrote: You posted more than one thread in the RP proposal and contact info section, which is against site rules.

Please review the roleplay rules and guidelines.

http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=7037

Okay then I guess I’ll post the info again, but in the old thread this time I just thought that because no one was responding to the old thread that I could make a new one. I did not see that rule and thank you for clearing that up with me so I can actually know why it was deleted instead of never being told why.
There are THREE different threads that mention that rule in the RP section. There's no reason I can think of that you would not be aware it existed except for "you didn't bother to read any of the mod posts in the RP section that talk about rules".
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
(07-28-2018, 03:14 AM)Buggy Girl Wrote: There are THREE different threads that mention that rule in the RP section. There's no reason I can think of that you would not be aware it existed except for "you didn't bother to read any of the mod posts in the RP section that talk about rules".

I said thank you so no need to be rude this conversation is now over and please don’t reply to this.
For anyone reading this in the future, it’s a good idea to read the rule threads before you post, not only for rules like the one stated above but also because of our storyline restrictions.

We have two forum sections dedicated to just rules and questions, and the main rules thread is stickied as an announcement in literally every section on the site. You have no excuse for not being aware of our rules.

Please do not skip reading the Rules thread.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Happened? Plutexian Mpregger 8 5,154 07-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  What just happened? DragonKnight 3 3,443 05-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Lyric
  What happened to Luvthebump NewlifeViews 6 4,659 07-11-2012, 02:54 AM
Last Post: TheKicking