Love is an illusion [MANGA]
Rainbow 
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned ~ New (uptodate) Yaoi ABO mpreg manga. Incredibly cute!

Read here: https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/loveillusion

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi~
☆MPREG☆ = ♡LOVE♡
Is mpreg something big inside that manga? Just wanna know before using my cions.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
It’s the entire storyline! Perhaps if you have an Instagram account, you can preview some material by searching under the “loveisanillusion” tag :P
Hi~
☆MPREG☆ = ♡LOVE♡
Interesting! Does that mean they have quite some belly scene, right? I'm tired of the A/B/O mpreg mangas that have like one or two belly scene lol, and if you've read it already, what's the labor method in the manga? It's quite interesting, and I think, I may buy it lol
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
So, you don’t see any bare bellies but you do see his bump featured quite prominently. The birth is a few pages long - beginning with an insecure moment before attempting sex. It’s quite a sweet manga, you see everything from morning sickness to cravings, to kicking and lovey-dovey moments. The couple resembles Beakhyun and Chanyeol from EXO (if you’re familiar with the group). I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, so I recommend it!
Hi~
☆MPREG☆ = ♡LOVE♡
So, I am reading and enjoying this mamhwa. It sure has it's moments, but there's a couple of things that's really bugging me that I find problematic in a sense. Specifically the sex stuff here and there, like how the story starts with the main alpha fingering the main Omega, who does not want to be fingered. Or the sex scene with Hyesung having sex with Dojin for the first time, while drawn really hot, isn't it implied that omegas when in heat have no real control of their actions? It's not full on Dojin taking full advantage, but has sex for a rather practical reason, as odd as that sounds.

Then there's the other sex scene with Dojin being the one in heat and Hyesung wanting none of that. But they still fuck. Wait, I think this scenario happens twice. And knotting happened in the second time.

But yeah, so is this type of thing an ABO thing, and should it be acceptable? I'm sorry to be a debbie downer of sorts, but it kinda seems like sexual abuse.
I agree. I've never been into ABO for this exact reason, I can't even read it in fanfic or novels. I do tend to skip over sex scenes and focus primarily on the mpreg (and their lives after the birth which was of particular concern).
Hi~
☆MPREG☆ = ♡LOVE♡

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Animal X Manga! ~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ 6 10,461 05-10-2013, 10:55 AM
Last Post: MagnaCarta
Wink Love Pistols! ~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ 2 4,410 05-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Last Post: MagnaCarta