Need advice!
Lightbulb 
Anyone ever pad with a micro bead pillow?
I do actually... I use that with some more under it. It makes a nice shape.
what do you use under it?
well, I have done a few different things over time... I used to just use another small throw pillow for size... I've also used stuffed animals at times simply because they could be twisted in to a good shape and size better than pillows.... but recently I've been in to a bit more and have been using a balloon combination. There is a smaller balloon inside with warm water and then the larger balloon has air... with this under the pillow, when I move the water balloon moves inside the air balloon and creates the sensation of motoin. Plus, at least when I first make a new one, the balloon feels warm and adds that sensation...

The next time I do it I will be sure to take some pictures, that is probably the best way to capture it... It is harder to put in to words sometimes.

I put both under a tight swimsuit to keep them in place....
(01-04-2013, 03:37 AM)preg.birth Wrote: a smaller balloon inside with warm water and then the larger balloon has air... with this under the pillow, when I move the water balloon moves inside the air balloon and creates the sensation of motoin. Plus, at least when I first make a new one, the balloon feels warm and adds that sensation...
I put both under a tight swimsuit to keep them in place....

This sounds almost exactly like what I do, except I fill both balloons with water, and sans pillow!
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
(01-04-2013, 04:03 AM)Visser5 Wrote: This sounds almost exactly like what I do, except I fill both balloons with water, and sans pillow!

How does this work for you? I have thouhgt about it, but have been kind of concerned both about the breakage issues and also about the motion sensation. Does the inside balloon still move around fairly well?
If you use punch balloons, they're more sturdy, and filling both with water, you still get the kicking sensations, and the weight [which adds a waddle, too!]
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
(01-04-2013, 04:27 PM)Visser5 Wrote: If you use punch balloons, they're more sturdy, and filling both with water, you still get the kicking sensations, and the weight [which adds a waddle, too!]

I may have to give that a try some time.... Would be curious. Definitely would be more weight, which would be great, but I wonder about the motion... If you say it workse well though, I may have to try though out.... I've been meaning to jump and test the punchballs rather than balloons. I feared tehy would be too big, but it might be time to take the chance.
I agree that punch balloons are much more durable, especially doubled up. And unfortunately I found any air between the layers creates unnecessary friction and rupture of one or more layers.
This is getting a bit confusing I just want to know how to pad with just the pillow and a fit wear shirt, lol
(01-04-2013, 06:42 PM)zacklovesmpreg Wrote: This is getting a bit confusing I just want to know how to pad with just the pillow and a fit wear shirt, lol

Sorry, we sort of jumped off topic a bit... I use a swimsuit only so that it is tighter than a shirt especially under it so it keeps the belly up and in the right place as I wear it over time.

I take the pillow and push all the beads towards one end of pillow and try to get it in a nice rounded shape. Then I roll down the edge a little bit (not all the way) so that there isn't this long tail on it and it keeps pressure on that end of the pillow. And then I turn it slightly on its side so that the folded part is against my tummy and the rounded shaped part is pointed up.

Wearing the swimsuit, I put the belly in after the swimsuit is on. I assume that you would probably want to put the pillow in place and then pull the shit down over it and make sure there is enough tension under the shirt to keep the belly in place.

I hope that this helps. Feel free to ask again and we will try to help you as best we can. Sorry for jumping off of topic a bit on your thread.

I will take some pictures tonight if you think that will help.
Ok thanks!!
Alright Zacklovesmpreg, Hopefully this will help a bit...

First of all, this was a very rough and quick version of this. Usually, I use a swimsuit and all sorts, but I just did this very simple and quick for demonstation.... I didn't even really have on a tight shirt...

So, for starters, I got out my pillow.... The light for some reason has all sorts of shadows on it, not quite sure why it looks spotted here...
[Image: IMG_2673_zps4d6a9beb.jpg]

Then, I take it and put it so all the beads fall to one end.... like this: [Image: IMG_2670_zps094d3884.jpg]

Then fold the end with no beads down like so... [Image: IMG_2671_zpsef0bbfa7.jpg] This helps to not have all the extra fabric, plus allows that edge to puff out more and I can shape it well...

Then, I lay it against me with the rolled side towards this skin... like this... [Image: IMG_2673.jpg] Again, normally would not be doing the belly over my jeans, but alas, it worked for demonstation. Then I just pulled the shirt down over it and squished it around a second to get the right shape and voila... here is the result...

[Image: IMG_2674_zpse897e476.jpg]
Not too bad for a quick and easy and cheap solution if I do say so myself.
Awesome! But mine is really stuffed lol
I think the same idea will work. You just might have to manipulate a bit more once you pull the shirt over it...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Advice on buying a silicone belly Accelemon 3 1,666 03-31-2020, 04:25 AM
Last Post: TigerFan46
  Inflation Advice Seahorse_Boi 1 1,483 01-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Last Post: preggoboygermany
  Advice on fetal movement simulation? ohpeaches72 1 2,880 11-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Last Post: preg.birth