Closed Summer Star Point
[Closed w/ SazzyP260]
"Um... Yeah. Yeah, our duffel bags are packed and on the bed along with our toiletries. I was picking up a few sentimental things. All that's left is putting rations into the coolers." One advantage of living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland was the minimalist lifestyle that made packing up and moving a very simple thing to do. Almost no possessions meant no piles of boxes and moving vans to consider. Dustin gripped both of Sin's hands as the much larger, taller man helped hoist him to his feet. He cupped his belly with a labored exhale. "It's already so heavy..."
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
Sin wrapped one arm around Dustin's shoulders, the other he settled on that large swell, holding it up "If I could carry for you, I would babe... You know I would." He whispered, kissing his partner softly and resting their foreheads together. "I'm going to go put the wheels on the Trans while it's still enough daylight... We'll leave either at midnight or first light, whichever is safest..." He kissed Dustin again before gently guiding him over to a chair and settling him in the seat "Just sit here for a few minutes, breathe and get your feet back under yourself, okay? If you need me for anything, just holler..." He hoped they could get out of here as soon as possible, because he wasn't sure how much longer they could hide this secret, not with Frank actively snooping around like he had been.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

While packing, Dustin couldn't help feeling like he would miss this place. All things considered, it wasn't a bad house and the neighborhood was nice. People were friendly. Everyone worked together to make life feel like it used to. They had bonfires in the snow where everyone sang holiday songs and told stories about their former lives. They came over to each other's houses on Thanksgiving for shared dinners. They got drunk on the Fourth of July and pretended to be their own fireworks by jumping and making loud noises, laughing and being silly together. When their roof leaked and Sin was too heavy for the roof to hold, the sisters a few houses down from them helped rig up the tarp in his place. It was sad to think they couldn't trust these people with Dustin's pregnancy.

Becoming tired was all too easy when pregnant. Dustin ended up lying down in bed for a few hours until Sid came to get him. They decided that leaving in the dead of night was best. With virtually no streetlights, it would be much easier to get away. Dustin became faintly aware of a hand caressing his belly. He assumed is was Sin having come in to check on him. He smiled as he forced himself awake a bit more. "Hey hone--" And then there was a hand pressing roughly over his mouth. Dustin opened his eyes to Frank looming over him. He started to kick, ready to fight back, but a gleam of something metallic made him freeze. He felt the cold kiss on his skin as it pressed ever so slightly against his swell of a belly.

"Don't make a sound," Frank purred. "You're going to make me a very wealthy man."
Sin had gotten the car situated, tires - old but still pretty decent - were now bolted onto the vehicle, trailer was hooked up and the Trans was finally sitting on the road, ready to drive off and get them to Summer Star Point. He cleaned up and headed inside, just as he was heading toward his and Dustin's room though, the air seemed to shift and a cold dread washed over Sin. He was quiet as he made his way toward the bedroom; fearing the worst. He swallowed thickly as he peered around the corner, seeing that larger silhouette over Dustin's body, the glint of metal from the moon shining in. God, this was not supposed to be happening.

Sin withdrew his own knife, slipping the blade open as he just breathed slowly and steadily. He knew who the man was "Frank..." Sin growled as he came into the doorway, glaring at the man. He was breathing a touch harsher now, and he would not be very remorseful if this ended in Frank dead. The man was trouble. They didn't need anymore trouble than what they had already.

Frank looked up, but he didn't appear startled or upset. "Sinclair," he replied smoothly. "I'm disappointed in you, friend. You're always preaching about doing what's best for the community, and yet you've been holding out on us for..." the man smoothed his hand over the full expanse of Dustin's belly, "nine months? That's a long time to keep a secret." Dustin realized in the moment that Frank didn't know it was multiples. Was that good or bad, though? Maybe for the better... A fertile breeder was wildly more valuable. If Frank figured it out, he could turn a lot more aggressive in his efforts. "You know how much breeders are worth in this economy. The resources we could get in exchange for your boy toy here would be infinite. If you really want to better the community, you'll tell the fellowship leaders about this little treasure trove of yours."
Eyes narrowed even more and Sin growled just a bit deeper. His hand clenched tighter on his knife, though it was brought closer in so Frank could not see that he, too, had a weapon; and he was sure he knew how to use it better than Frank ever did. "He's not for sale, and he's not doing anything more for this community than he's already done, Frank." Sin stated firmly, voice still growled though "You either step away from him, or you will be sorry for ever stepping into our home." Sin glanced toward the window, it was the only way in or out, seeing as he was blocking the door, and he was sure Frank wouldn't be able to dive out of the window fast enough. This was about to get bloody, he was sure of it. "Dustin won't do anything for you or the fellowship..."

"It won't really be up to him, though, will it?" Indeed, Frank hadn't noticed yet that Sin had a knife of his own. He had all the confidence in the world that he has the upper hand in all of this. "We'll auction him off between Hammerguard Terminal and Dunesummit Garrison. Highest bidder gets to add him to their breeder harem and we earn ourselves more resources than we know what to do with. We'll live like kings. Are you really going to be selfish and keep him all to yourself? Think about the greater good, Sinclair." Dustin let out a frightened noise when he felt the blade press just enough to draw a trickle of blood. "Of course, I hear the Garrison overlord prefers an empty vessel. We'll probably get more money from him if we empty the contents first."
"Yeah.  I'm going to be selfish with this one thing." He growled out in return to Frank's question.  There was no way he would give Dustin up without a fight; he had no intentions of losing the only things in this life he had left.  This was his and only his.  When he heard that noise from Dustin, that's when Sin saw red.  He growled even more viciously and charged at Frank "Get out of the way, Dustin!" Sin warned, just as he collided with Frank's body, knife was out and moving in a methodical way to actually hit something on Frank's person, knock the knife from his arm, anything to disarm him and get the upper hand.  He was stabbing at Frank, kicking, hitting, doing all that he could.  Honestly, he just hoped that Dustin had moved out of the way in time and that this would end quicker and no one would come out more injured than they could handle.  Or, the other option of Frank being dead.

Dustin felt a sharp nick on the front of his stomach, but he didn't have time to stop and worry about it. He rolled across the far side of the bed and landed on the floor where he stayed curled out of the way. There was the commotion of both men grunting, the blades of their knives clashing, knocking each other into the wall or nightstand... The confrontation only lasted a minute or two, but to Dustin, it felt much longer. He realized it ended when he heard a choked cough followed by a gurgle, and then the sound of something landing in a thud on the ground just outside the window. Dustin peered over the bed to see Sin still standing, breathing heavily and shaking. Frank's still dangled partway over the windowsill since he landed flat on his back just inches outside their bedroom. In the moonlight, Dustin could see a severe cut on Sin's arm that was slowly oozing blood. "Babe? Babe, you okay?"
Dustin's panicked voice was what finally brought him back around. The stinging in his arm didn't even really register. He dropped his knife and let out a shaky breath before turning around to look at Dustin. The cut on his arm wasn't the only injury; he had several other minor cuts that were bleeding from the scuffle "I'm okay, Dustin... I'm okay..." He staggered towards the bed and slowly offered his arm to his boyfriend to help him off the ground "Are you okay? The babies?" He asked softly, setting his large hands on the swell of his stomach.

Sin glanced over at Frank's deceased body and he shook his head slowly "We have to get out of here, Dustin. We have to dispose of Frank's body or... something... and we have to go, tonight. We can't stay here another minute longer or we're both dead... Please." He looked down at him pleadingly. Never mind that his arm was bleeding pretty badly; they had to get out before anyone started snooping around and found Frank dead, Dustin pregnant, and Sin as the murderer and seeder.

"I'm okay. Mostly freaked out." There was a long cut across Dustin's belly, but it was shallow and only beaded with blood. His own hands landed atop Sin's hands. Right... Right, they needed a plan. "I'll dress your arm while you're driving. We can't leave it like it is, but it's not an emergency. As for Frank..." Dustin looked at the corpse ragdolling out their bedroom window. Poor Alice. Not that Frank was the greatest husband. The fellowship would take good care of her, though. "There's a huge compost behind the greenhouse. It already smells awful, so if you just bury him under a few layers of it, no one will find him for a few days and we'll be long gone. While you do that, I'm going to put everything in the car and wait for you. Okay? Can you do that?"
He looked at his arm when Dustin mentioned dressing it. It was the first time he'd even noticed it, but he wasn't unfamiliar with wounds on his body so he just shrugged it off; it had to be tended too, but he wouldn't die without immediate first aid "Okay... Okay." He nodded and leaned down to kiss Dustin softly "I'll be with you as fast as I can... Just... don't leave without me." Which, he tried joking, because he knew Dustin had no idea how to hotwire a car. Sin moved over to Frank's body after Dustin was clear of the room, and -with a bit of struggling due to his own injuries- hoisted the man's dead body onto his shoulders, carrying him to the back door and out toward the compost pile.

It took him a little longer than he hoped, but he buried Frank deeper than he had meant too; he wanted them to have more than enough time to get away. After he was done, he tried cleaning the stench off of his body and then headed to the car. He got in, got the car wired up, engine roaring loudly to life before settling down to a gentle purr "Alright... We ready to go?" He looked and made sure that all they needed was packed either in the backseat, the trunk, or the trailer. Once he was sure and Dustin gave him the OK, he pulled off and headed them down the road, arm landing rather limply in Dustin's lap after they were far enough away "How bad is it...?"

"It's actually not terrible." Dustin had gotten himself dressed in his jeans and one of Sin's shirts. Now that he wasn't binding his belly, the fabric of the shirt that was two sizes too big for him actually pulled tight across the gravid sphere. He fished the first aid kit out of the backseat. It was always a delicate balance between using the supplies sparingly enough to make them last, yet also sufficiently enough to treat the wound. He got a cotton pad damp with hydrogen peroxide and gently dabbed it on Sin's arm. "It's only deep enough for the tip of my pinky. As long as we keep it wrapped, I think you should be just fine. You'll probably be sore for a few days. Best not to go swinging this arm around to keep it from opening up even more. I'll definitely keep an eye on it, though."

After applying a square of gauze and then getting an ace wrap on there, Dustin settled into his set and looked out the cracked windshield. The one working headlight illuminated the broken blacktop of the road. Sin did his best to avoid pot holes and jagged chunks of asphalt, but the car still jostled every now and then. It wasn't a violent motion by any means. Regardless, it just seemed like instinct for Dustin to hold his belly whenever the Trans Am rattled over something.
To say that Sin was more than aggravated by his arm being, effectively, disabled for the next couple of days... Well, it was an understatement. He was doing a good portion of the driving, and whenever they needed repairs or they needed gas, or really anything that related to the Trans Am, Sin was doing it. And it wasn't great. He was frustrated that he couldn't use his arm to its full capacity, and he was frustrated that the car, while running beautifully, still had some major flaws.

They were only a week into their journey now, they were stopped at an abandoned Hotel where they had stayed the night; it was better than sleeping on the side of the road in the Trans Am anyway. Sin was sat on the hood of the car, drinking coffee - or, what passed as coffee these days - and staring over the horizon, staring forward into their future "What all do you think is out there, Dust? Do you think... maybe some of our family members are still alive...? That we just haven't been able to find them because of all this shit that happened?"

Sleeping in the car was hell on Dustin's back, so he was always grateful when they found a real bed for the night somewhere. "Shadows of former selves," he answered, sounding not at all excited. "Rotters, mutated wildlife, bandits... broken cities, broken homes, broken lives..." The pregnancy mood swings could turn him into the biggest pessimist at times. Dustin adjusted his stance. He felt like he always had to spread his feet a little wider. One hand rested on the shelf of his prominent belly as he sighed. "I guess anything is possible, Sin. My family was already scattered across the country. Uncles, aunts, cousins... My sister and parents could even be out there somewhere. People might have migrated north to Canada or south to Mexico. Who knows what civilizations, economy, and resources are like in other parts of the world. Maybe there's a place out there that's thriving."
He nodded and sighed quietly "Yeah. Maybe so..." He sipped the last of the coffee and spat it back out, making a face and tossing the empty cup onto the road. He looked over at Dustin and gently grabbed his elbow, bringing him closer and between his legs. Hands went to rub the small of his back, digging into those cramped up muscles, slowly working them loose "How're you feeling lately? I've noticed that you've been a little... short tempered." He suggested softly. He was half wondering if Dustin's hormones were out of whack because neither of them had really done anything to relieve any sort of sexual tension. While Sin was pretty much always in the mood, he didn't know if Dustin ever was, or if Dustin even had any interest in doing that with him again. Their relationship, while slightly romantic, it was still rather platonic. They kissed, they cuddled, and Sin did a lot of pampering for Dustin, but things hardly ever went beyond that.

"Have I?" Dustin sighed again. He leaned forward until his forehead rest against Sin's well-muscled chest beneath the soft fabric of the well-worn shirt. "I guess I have been. ...Sorry. I get these fluxes where I feel pissed or like bursting into tears. I feel like the tiniest thing can set me off. Like last night: I dropped the bar of soap in the sink while I was washing my face with it and I started bawling. I made sure the faucet was on full blast so you wouldn't hear me. All I did was let the soap slip out of me hand. I easily picked up out of the sink. But I started crying because... I dunno... I dropped it before I was done with it? I felt so stupid for crying so much." Sin hit a particularly tight knot, making Dustin inhale sharply through his teeth and lean deeper into his boyfriend. "The body aches don't help my mood either."
He felt terrible, really.  He had no idea that Dustin was going through all of this alone "Why would you think you need to hide these things from me, Dustin...?  We promised we would go through this thing together... That you and I would work out every little problem..." He kissed the other's temple and just continued working on his back, though was gentler when he realized just how tight things were.  He also realized he was being a bit of a hypocrite, he had issues that he was dealing with that he hadn't discussed or brought up with Dustin.  "I think we should make a new... rule." He settled on, looking down at Dustin curiously "No more hiding things.  No more hiding our emotions, no more hiding our problems, we need to be one-hundred percent open and honest with each other... That's the only way we're going to survive the remaining months of your pregnancy, the eighteen years of raising our children together...It's the only way we'll survive being together..."

"I dunno... Driving every single day without truly knowing where we're going is already stressful enough. You've got the car to worry about. Your arm. Figuring out where the hell Summer Star even is. Keeping me safe. You've got a lot on your plate. And when I started crying, I was sort of embarrassed because it was so stupid. I dropped fucking soap. It didn't warrant me bawling like an idiot. I didn't want you getting upset thinking there was something else bothering me. Because it really was just about soap. ...Soap. Jesus."

Dustin listened to Sin lay down the new law in their relationship. He smirked. This big dumb softie. He grabbed Sin's thigh when again his boyfriend hit a tender nerve. He exhaled slowly. Dustin then turned his head upward so he could look at the other man in the eye. "So should I start us off by saying that I love you?"
He blinked as those words left Dustin's mouth so... freely. He swallowed thickly but managed to nod his head "Yeah." He squeaked, but quickly cleared his throat, face turning red with embarrassment "Yeah. That would definitely be a great place to start." He settled his hands on Dustin's hips and rubbed them soothingly "Because I do too... I mean, I love you, too." He rambled a touch nervously before leaning in and pressing a kiss to Dustin's mouth "I'm pretty sure I have for a really long time, just never knew how to tell you..." He rubbed Dustin's hips and exhaled slowly, just focusing on the man before him and not the growing problem in his jeans "I love you and our babies, and I'm going to get us to safety. I'm going to get us to the place where we need to be in order to raise our family and not fear the people who will harm us..." He glanced over his shoulder at the abandoned hotel "Even if I have to turn this into our home... I will." It was the safest place they had stayed in since leaving their original home, and he could do something great with it -or any safe location, really- if it came down to that.