Closed Summer Star Point
[Closed w/ SazzyP260]
Dustin just smiled while listening to his boyfriend ramble nervously and happily. God, Sin was so fucking cute sometimes. The hands rubbing his hips was a nice touch. He reciprocated the kiss, loving the feeling of their lips pressed together and then the soft little sound they made when coming apart. A loving little smooch. He then set his gaze on the hotel and laughed. "Well, each kid would definitely have like, ten of their own rooms, but I'm not crazy about the level of housework it will take to keep this place clean. It is sort of interesting that more hotels haven't been turned into communities of their own. I feel like it would be a lot easier restoring electricity and plumbing to a single building rather than a neighborhood of individual homes. Then again, I guess that's what city apartments are for..."
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
"Yeah... It takes a lot to wire every home individually... That's what the struggle and hold up was back at the old place." He shrugged and slowly moved to stand up, wrapping his arms around Dustin and holding him close.  Lips pressed to the other man's temple and he sighed contently "You wanna stay here another day or two...?  I wouldn't mind if we did.  We could definitely use the sleep... If nothing else." He was just idly rubbing over Dustin's back and hips, eyes still locked on the other's eyes "Besides, I might even be able to get the shower working... I think.  I don't want you to hold out hope for that idea."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Dustin regarded the hotel for a moment. It was relatively clean. There hadn't been signs of Rotters or bandits since arriving yesterday. All things considered, it wasn't a bad place to be. "Yeah, sure, let's stay for a while. My back will be happier not getting directly into the car again. The kitchen is surprisingly well-stocked, too. We'll be able to take a lot of food with us when we leave." At the mention of a working shower, he couldn't help running his fingers through his oily hair. "Oh man, don't tease me with the promise of running water. It took a long time to accept the notion of sand baths. My hair definitely needs it."

They grabbed a few more things from the trailer and walked back into the hotel. While stairs weren't his favorite thing right now, sleeping on the higher levels was safer. It was also where the honeymoon suite was located. Bigger room, bigger bed, bigger bathroom, nicer decor... It was a no-brainer. Dustin was panting when they made it to the room. He dropped his duffel on the floor so he could press both hands on the lower part of his spine. "Uhg... man..." he groaned under his breath, leaning backwards to stretch out his muscles. Doing so caused the front of the shirt to ride up and expose the lower curve of his underbelly.
Sin had been walking behind Dustin, which made sense; if his boyfriend fell backwards, he needed to be there to catch him. When they got to the room though, he knew Dustin would be safe to roam freely without falling down stairs so he went to set their stuff on the floor and out of the way. He looked up when he heard Dustin and he couldn't help but to smile, coming over to him. At first he was going to just pull his shirt back down, but apparently his hands had other things in mind. He was down on his knees and pushing the shirt up before he really knew what he was doing. Hands gently smoothed over that taut expanse of skin, mesmerized by it. He felt Dustin's belly all the time, but really looking at it, taking in every little ripple and movement as their children moved - it was awe inspiring.

Sin looked up at Dustin, though leaned forward to kiss that soft flesh "I am so glad that this happened to us..." Sin whispered, staring at the belly again and just gently stroking that skin "I... I'm glad that you and are able to do this together, that we can bring these children into the world together..." He kissed his stomach again and laid his head against it, arms slipping around Dustin "I really do love you, and them."

Dustin was sort of surprised when Sin pushed up his shirt. It was indeed common for Sin's free hand to rest on his belly while driving or to gently rub it through the fabric, but it was actually rare for them to make skin contact. There were a few pale stretchmarks appearing near his hips, but other than that, Dustin's belly was smooth and untarnished. Increased blood circulation and the strain of growing caused a rosy glow on the peak of his belly. His navel managed to remain a flat pucker so far, but it was only a matter of time before the weight of his womb pushed it out into a pearly nub. The shape rose and fell faintly with his labored breathing. Having a set of triplets cramping his lungs meant Dustin was always breathing a bit harder than normal these days.

The young man blushed. Sin never kissed his belly before. "Me... Me too. Even if growing them is exhausting, I... I'm glad I get to do this with you." Very quiet, muffled whmp whmp whmp sounds echoed against Sin's ear. Distinguishing those sounds between heartbeats or just the triplets moving around was difficult, but no less intriguing.
Sin stayed like that for quite a while, just mesmerized by the life forms inside of his boyfriend. This was filling a deep void inside of him that he truly didn't even know existed; listening to their children. Really, it made his mind spiral into the future, just thinking of their little bundles of joy growing up, playing with each other. Him and Dustin would be living somewhere nice, somewhere beautiful, communities of families, kids, and pets. It'd be just like before everything went to hell. They would have weekend barbecues, multiple pool parties every summer, fireworks every Fourth of July. Sin, stupidly, would end up burning something because he'd be focused on Dustin or their growing family, and they'd have to call in for Pizza.

Sin sighed after long last and slowly stood up, hands still on Dustin's belly, rubbing it in soothing circles "We should get you laid down... I want to take a look at the plumbing in this place and see if I can't make good on the promise..." He was certain he had seen everything that he needed to get a working shower, even if it was low-pressure and it didn't really help relax aching muscles in the slightest. He knew Dustin just wanted clean, ungreased, hair. As little hair as Sin had, he wanted the same exact thing. He wanted to feel some type of clean.

Dustin stood there watching Sin snuggle with his belly. He had no idea what his partner was thinking about, or if his mind was blank while simply listening to the sounds coming from inside him. Minutes ticked by. At one point, Dustin let his fingers land on Sin's head and play with the combination of shorts hairs and shaven fuzz. It was almost like petting a puppy sometimes. Sin's voice finally broke the silence and Dustin inhaled, startled. "Mm... yeah." He let his boyfriend walk him to the king-sized bed. The sheets and pillows weren't too torn up or disintegrated, so they were actually comfortable. Lying on his back, his belly felt that much bigger as it loomed over him like a mountain rising up out of the earth. Dustin let his own hands glide over the shape. He still couldn't believe it was attached to him sometimes. "Will you put a pillow under me? My back needs the support."
Sin helped his boyfriend onto the bed and shook his head a little "How's about lying on your side?" He questioned, squatting in front of Dustin on the side of the bed, rubbing over that solid mound lightly "I'm gonna be the first to admit... I actually did find one of those pregnancy books... It was pretty fucked up, torn to shreds and stuff, but the information I could read... It said laying on your side, with a pillow between your knees... It's better for you. Lying on your back like this isn't the greatest option." Of course, this was about women and he had no idea if it were different for men, but he figured it wasn't that far off base. Sin very carefully got Dustin turned onto his side and with a pillow. Hand gently rubbed over his stomach again "What do you think? If you're uncomfortable like this, I'll put you however you want..."

Dustin grunted softly as Sin rolled him. Once settled, he nodded. "Better, actually, yes. It's easier to breathe this way." He again watched that large hand rubbing his belly. "I don't suppose there was any legible information about determining how many babies you're having? Obviously an ultrasound is most reliable, but we don't have one of those." He glanced at the fecund orb, already so big when he was only 20 weeks pregnant. Was it twins? Triplets? Quintuplets? Waiting until the actual birth to find out would be annoying if it turned out there was no way to know earlier than that. "I would even take an old wives tale at this point."
Sin dropped to his ass and leaned against the nightstand, hand still just steadily but idly rubbing Dustin's stomach - it seemed to help settle the babies inside his boyfriend, so why not do it? He smiled at the question "Obviously an ultrasound would be our most reliable bet... If we run across a hospital, perhaps I can snag one for us..." He'd probably be able to get it working again, so obviously there wasn't a reason to not grab one if they found one; besides, it would come in handy for more than just finding out how many kids they were about to bring into this world.

Head tipped back and he looked over at Dustin, smiling a little. The water situation could wait a few more hours; Dustin needed to sleep and that's when Sin would work. "I wouldn't so much say they're wives tales... Just crazy little things like, if you have a strong craving for milk products, or sweet potatoes..." He shrugged a little and looked up at Dustin, thumb gently rubbing circles "Or if you've been dreaming of having multiples on a frequent basis... It's just a bunch of crazy little things. And besides..." He looked at Dustin's belly and then up at his boyfriend again "We're certain that this is more than one. We only had sex a handful of times when we were in the shelter, and that was definitely not nine months ago... That was barely six months ago as it was."

"Well duh it's more than one," Dustin said with a roll of his eyes. "I'm only, what, five months pregnant? But I look like I could drop a kid at any second. While we're certain it's multiples, I just wish we knew exactly how many. It would go a long way in being properly prepared to take care of them... knowing how much stuff we need... how big of a shelter we need... Not to mention ultimately how big I'll be at the end. The bigger and heavier I get, the slower I am and less able to do things."

Dreams and cravings, eh?

"I dream about treading water in a giant fish bowl surrounded by dozens of goldfish. I hope that isn't a solid indicator of the number of babies growing in me. We're in trouble if that's the case. I get crazy cravings for Nutella and tomatoes. Not together," Dustin quickly amended with a wrinkled nose. "Not a weird combination thing. Those are just the two foods I get hungry for the most. Mayonnaise on white bread, too."
None of those cravings really sounded appetizing at all, but he couldn't actually knock Dustin for his want to eat the things he wanted. He really needed to go off in search of a grocery store and see what they had and see if any of the foods were salvageable there; and he obviously had to go to a hospital, too. "Doesn't sound like anything very specific, and it's not going to help us find out how many babies you're having, either. Even counting how many times you get kicked or punched will help... Trying to feel a head might be a butt..." He sighed and rested his head on the side of the bed, closing his eyes "I promise, Dust... I'll find you an ultrasound. I'll get you the answers you desire most... I promise."

Dustin snorted out a laugh. "Don't talk about our kids' butts, Sin. I don't wanna think about something inside me having a butt. It's weird." His laughter made his belly wobble, which in turn earned a few livelier rolls from inside his womb.
After Dustin had finally fallen asleep, Sin got up and made his way to the grocery store - he stayed on foot, though, not wanting Dustin to wake up with the roar of the Trans Am. He didn't need his boyfriend thinking he had left him. He found quite a good surplus of foods that had a practically never-ending shelf life. Canned goods, boxed goods, things that hadn't been damaged in the midst of everything that had happened. His next stop was the local clinic; it wasn't a full-blown hospital in a town as small as they seemed to be in, but it certainly had more than enough. He brought new First-Aid supplies, and quite a lot of them - it was inevitable that he would get injured in one way or another, so having multiple supplies on hand definitely helped them in the long run. The one thing he did find that would come in handy was an ultrasound machine. He also found a small, hand-crank power generator.

So, when Dustin woke up, he would find Sin sitting in the middle of the hotel suite floor, tinkering with the ultrasound machine and the power generator, trying to get the ultrasound machine to work. The only problem was, every time Sin thought he had found the problem and went to power the device on, nothing happened. Little did the engineering genius realize was, he did not have the machine plugged into the running generator. Sin was continually cursing at the contraption and he looked ready to throw the thing out the window. Not that it would do any of them any good that way.

Dustin propped himself up on one elbow and watched his boyfriend struggled with the ultrasound machine and generator, waiting to see how long it took for Sin to realize the problem. Some people just couldn't see the forest through the trees sometimes. When it seemed like Sin was about to jab the innards of the machine with a screwdriver, Dustin decided to speak up. "Not to patronize you." He smirked. "But plugging things in is usually the best place to start."
Sin blinked, looking back at Dustin and then down at the contraption "Piece of shit." He growled and grabbed the plug, slipping it into place on the generator. It took no time at all for things to start lighting up and the ultrasound to start doing it's own thing "Well... Okay." He huffed and stood up, pulling it over to the bed beside Dustin and settling next to his hip. "I don't really know how to work this thing, other than what I seen on TV and in the movies..." He grabbed the little wand and stared at the screen, he placed his hand over the top of the wand and laughed a little as he saw the blood moving through his veins "Well, I suppose it works... Though I don't have that jelly stuff they put on your belly... We got anything that'll make it glide smoother? Besides spit?"

"You are not spitting on me," Dustin said incredulously. "Wasn't there aloe vera or Vaseline with the first-aid stuff? Hell, I'll use butter from the kitchen before I let you soak me in saliva. Especially if you don't get the water running so that I can take a shower afterwards."
Sin laughed boisterously at the ridicule and outrage coming from Dustin. It was adorable, really, to see him get so riled up "Okay, okay." He stood and leaned over to kiss him lightly "No spit." He went over to the first-aid kit and rummaged around before coming up with a little bottle of aloe "This should do fine." He came back over and settled in his spot again, "Alright... Little cold." He squirted a good handful on Dustin's belly and then slowly started moving the wand around his skin, using the aloe as a lubricant "What do you see?" He nodded toward the screen vaguely so he could focus on moving the wand around Dustin's belly.

Dustin rolled into his back while Sin looked through the first-aid supplies, setting up pillows beneath himself so he'd be comfortable. He flinched a little when the bright green gelatin blobbed out onto his skin. Definitely cold. When prompted, he set his gaze on the monitor. "Uh... A bunch of grey shapes warping around," he answered. Dustin didn't really know what to expect. He thought everything was going to be distinct, like an obvious kidney shape here and vivid liver shape there. He couldn't make heads or tails of anything, though. He waited while Sin moved the wand. Maybe something would jump out at him when the wand hit the right spot. "Oh! I think... I see something? Like a head shape maybe?"
"Well, I hope it's a head shape... Otherwise we might need to discuss what else you've been sleeping with." He teased, chuckling a little as he glanced at the screen "Yeah, looks like a head... How many others are there though?" He kept slowly moving it around, seeking out more heads, arms, legs, and whatever else he could find "If only we had someone who knew how to read this... Why didn't we think to go to medical school?" He shook his head and pointed at the screen, eyes a little bright "That looks like two smaller bodies along with that other one? The big one that we saw?"