Fact or Fiction?
I found this video of a guy who claims he's producing milk. I want to say it's a hoax but part of me wants to believe it's true. Thoughts?

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8IXtUFip8id...ursing.wmv
I think that is just padding, that guy has also joined some of those padding group on yahoo.
Anyway, that nipple does looks real under his shirt.

Well....it's true, biologically male's nipples might be abled to produce milk, just wait and see, if some day it's really happening, it will be on news. Though I did read through some article about man boobs, and milk produce for baby....so, it is possible, but this guy is definitely just padding with balloons to fulfill his fantasy.
It's possible, it just needs a form of stimulation before they can begin lactating, This guy here has several videos where he lactates and other dudes feed from.

Warning the Link has a few NSFW-ish videos
http://mymusclevideo.com/profile_media/bodybuildermilk/
A boyish notion of false emotion
I remember seeing a show a few years back (on The Learning Channel, if memory serves me, though it's been a while so I'm not 100% sure) about men who had breasts, and it did have a segment on men who did indeed lactate and produce milk. So I don't know if this particular guy does or not, but it is possible.
It's entirely possible for men to have an excessive amount of breast tissue and even lactate but it's not lactation like a new mother, it's caused by an imbalance in hormones. I remember seeing it on Embarrassing Bodies. A man who would even have to squeeze the 'milk' out else the breast tissue would become swollen and painful. As I say though it's not the same as mother's milk as it doesn't contain all the goodness it's essentially useless, just the result of the hormone imbalance.
^^That reminds me of a story I read online about a young man who picks a much-older woman up at a bar. He brings her home and they have very enthusiastic sex---midway through she gets so into it that she starts lactating! He's amazed at how incredibly hot this makes him; he even drinks some of the creamy milk as they go. As they're laying in bed afterwards, he tells her, 'That was incredible! I didn't know women your age could lactate!' She smiles and says, 'Oh, I can't; I'm too old for that. But I'm exactly the right age for breast cancer.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video The Don reviews Onegaverse Mpreg fiction Warrior3 2 1,489 04-29-2020, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Leander