Open Mpreg Treatment Center
(Open to Everyone)
This is a treatment center that specializes in all types of complicated pregnancies. Can be pregnant or a nurse

Name: Danny
Pregnant?: yes. 38 weeks with 6 babies
Additional info: Danny got in a car crash and fractured his pelvis. He is having complications with carrying heavy babies

Danny was sitting on the couch in the main room he was dozing off slightly. He was always tired since carrying around his heavy belly exhausted him not to mention the constant pain he felt from his pelvis and back. He had his feet up on the coffee table and his legs were spread slightly. He let out a small moan as he felt the babies move more onto his bladder. Every movement has begun to cause him more and more pain.
Name Mark
Age 21
Pregnant yes 39 weeks with three large boys doesn't know about a forth one
Additional info was hit by a drunk driver while walking home have a dislocated leg and broken shoulder
Mark lays down in the treatment center bed he have his dislocated leg in a sling while his shoulder in a cast he's been having back and stomach pain for hours he doesn't know that he's in labor
Danny glanced over at Mark and watched him lay down. "Hey Mark," he said his voice a bit hoarse, "how are you doing?" He noticed that Mark was moving with hesitation.
Mark smiles gently seeing Danny he had a little crush on him feeling kicking from the triplets "well my leg really hurts and my back hurts as well I'm good Danny
Name: Ronan
Pregnant?: Yup! 42 weeks with 3 babies
Additional info: He’s a nurse, but also very pregnant (and actually in labor)!
~~~~~
Ronan sighed as he entered the room of the two men. He had been feeling his belly slowly drop throughout the past few days, but paid very little mind to it... he had to. He had to keep working, as he needed the money desperately. “Hello. How are both of you?” He let out a low grunt that was inaudible to the other men as he felt his belly tighten.
Name: Cairi
Pregnant: No
Add. Info: She is a midwife here

Hey, Ronan. Who do we- wait... are you okay, dude?
He nodded. “Yup. Just fine. Just checking these guys out.” He said. He loved pregnancy, but he hated how everyone thought he couldn’t do his job because of it.
Your belly looks low. If something happens, you tell me immediately, okay? I know you are highly competent in your work. You are one of the best people in this place, but you don't need to go crazy and overwork yourself. You have nothing nothing to prove. If you are tired, if something happens with your baby, you tell me. I'm here for you, okay?
He nodded. “I know. I just feel capable. I can do this. I’ll be fine. I’ve pushed through worse.” He said softly. “These aren’t my first kids you know. I was a surrogate while in med school actually. I’ve been pregnant before. Multiple times. I’ll be fine.”
Alright... I'm trusting you...
Danny watched Ronan and Cairo discuss he did notice that Ronan’s belly was lower than usual. “When are you due byways?” He asked while gently lowering his leg down from the coffee table. He grimaced slightly every movement now caused him pain. He was dreading having to get up to use the restroom
Mark groaned in pain as his back starting to hurt him he felt one of his boys dropped
Ronan smiled. “Not really all that important, but I’m overdue.” He said with a small smile. “Alright. What do you guys need? Mark? What’s going on?”
Mark looks up scared "I felt one of my boys dropped and my back hurts every seven minutes
Danny frowned at the realization that Mark was going into labor soon. He dreaded going into labor. He slowly lowered his other leg and began to scoot himself to the edge of the couch moaning softly at the pain his pelvis felt as he put more pressure on it. “Ohhh,” he said softly once he was in a seated position
*I go to Danny ' s side* Easy, easy. I know it hurts.
Mark looks up scared "am I going in labor I want no surgery please I know my leg is in a sling but I don't want surgery I'm scared of needles
james
yes with quints 8 months
gets in car accident and is in the intensive treatment ward

harry comes and checks on james in the hospital every day. he thinks to himself why was i drinking and driving as he stares at james huge stomach why was i such an idiot. harry hears a noase behind him and see a couple of james buddies walking in
discord name is mpregrobgainer#6606
Name: Aaron
Pregnant: yes. 21 weeks with a single
Additional info: Aaron came in with an injured Ulna, dispite being pregnant Aaron hopes to find some love here
I happily greet Aaron. "Hi, I'm Cairi! Welcome! How can I help?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O FxM Mpreg Chatbot jamiej123 0 130 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post: jamiej123
  O Surrogate center for males Roselockheart 2 480 01-27-2024, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 707 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 818 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
  O Searching an italian mpreg carrier Preg_lover 0 275 08-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Preg_lover
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 843 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 347 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O MPreg RP xxjadeexx 4 586 03-30-2023, 01:43 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Star O Stranger Things and other themed mpreg RP StardustCaptain 6 1,290 03-01-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: StardustCaptain
  O MPREG Crazy Bitch Pt. 2 riderstrongforever16 90 9,356 03-14-2022, 08:13 PM