Hulu, netflix, amazon pregnancy movies?
any suggestions?
HeartHeart
Kate
Knocked Up, Nine Months
(01-16-2013, 05:30 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Knocked Up, Nine Months
They're not on netxlix or hulu...
The only thing i found so far is pregnant in america... Boring
Not sure if this on Netlflix or Hulu yet but you could probably check. I believe it's called "Call the Midwife" It's a new tv series that's out on dvd came out last year. You can check.
(01-18-2013, 12:14 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Not sure if this on Netlflix or Hulu yet but you could probably check. I believe it's called "Call the Midwife" It's a new tv series that's out on dvd came out last year. You can check.

Looks fun! Thanx!
Also the pregnancy pact is now on hulu, bad acting but some nice bellies Blush
You could always watch Lost. In the first season A girl has a nice belly and gives birth by episode 20 I believe.
Granting a Life.
(02-19-2013, 06:22 AM)VenusLove Wrote: You could always watch Lost. In the first season A girl has a nice belly and gives birth by episode 20 I believe.

The office has pretty nice pregnancies with lots of shots. Too bad the women there are always wearing office wear.

The L world also had a nice pregnancy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grnuu8dGxyY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2xSUFqPJwo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ayQ7JnccbA
It's a lot of nice films with pregnant scenes:

labor pains (lindsay lohan ben big)
away we go (I think Maya rudolph is the girl who appear pregnant in more films)
what to expect when you're expecting (don't like so much cameron diaz with belly but the scenes of elizabeth banks with the big belly,farting and peeing herself is so hilarious
un heureux evenement is a french film with some nice belly shoot (prosthetic belly)
juno I love the pregnant scenes of the film
plan b I love the scenes of jennifer lopez at bed eating and burping. anyway I miss more belly shoot in that film
sugar and spice is a very silly film but with some good belly showing
baby of the bride thwith the actress from the golden girl. is funny the scene of the mom and daughter at lamaze class doing a funny breathing technique
father of the bride also really funny but not too many belly scenes.
15 and pregnant love the pregnant scenes with a huge kirsten dunst rubbing her belly

other one I died to find is a french one call bebe boom. in that film a mom and daughter get pregnant together the young actress was the actress from coco chanel or amelie.
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..
(02-22-2013, 12:17 PM)embarazado Wrote: It's a lot of nice films with pregnant scenes:

what to expect when you're expecting (don't like so much cameron diaz with belly but the scenes of elizabeth banks with the big belly,farting and peeing herself is so hilarious
un heureux evenement is a french film with some nice belly shoot (prosthetic belly)
plan b I love the scenes of jennifer lopez at bed eating and burping. anyway I miss more belly shoot in that film
baby of the bride thwith the actress from the golden girl. is funny the scene of the mom and daughter at lamaze class doing a funny breathing technique
15 and pregnant love the pregnant scenes with a huge kirsten dunst rubbing her belly

other one I died to find is a french one call bebe boom. in that film a mom and daughter get pregnant together the young actress was the actress from coco chanel or amelie.

I was kind of sad when my Domme watched "what to expect when you're expecting" without me, but we did watch Plan B together. She even had me dress up pregnant for her before we started watching and stay pregnant throughout the movie and the rest of the evening afterward.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(02-24-2013, 08:44 PM)Kilix Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 12:17 PM)embarazado Wrote: It's a lot of nice films with pregnant scenes:

I was kind of sad when my Domme watched "what to expect when you're expecting" without me, but we did watch Plan B together. She even had me dress up pregnant for her before we started watching and stay pregnant throughout the movie and the rest of the evening afterward.

Funny im dressed up pregnant and watching that movie right now.
(02-27-2013, 08:34 AM)cecicruz Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 08:44 PM)Kilix Wrote:

Funny im dressed up pregnant and watching that movie right now.

It's one of the thing I love while being pregnant: watch a pregnant movie. make me feel more in the rol.
the problem is that if I watching one and I'm not dress up I want to dress up hahaha
On Amazon you could get 16 & Pregnant, Baby Formula, Species 2 (There's a few brief pregnancy scenes).
"Call The Midwife" is on PBS - the new season just started last weekend. It's a great program. Like Downton Abbey, it's a period show. Unlike Downton Abbey's riches, it takes place in an economically depressed area of London (East London).
My Stories:
     Thinking Back (NSFW): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=553
     Subscribers (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=627
     Subscribers, Part II (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2071
     Post Partum Pain and Pregnant: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3328
     Adventures of an Amateur Stripper (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=5920

Unexpectedly Pregnant (M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=13548

amazing tv show. In spain is a channel call divinity is a chanel for women with all this kind of tv soap like sex in n.y, gilmore girls,desperate housewifes. and they also have call the midwife an pregnant in heels. I LOVE IT
I saw today a film with salma hayek and mathew perry (fools rush in). the film is a really crap pregnant film. in one scene she said she is 3 month pregnant and her stomach is flat. one looks like she is 4 month. even flat again... in one scene later she should be 5 month she went to an eco and doctor said it's too early to know the sex( sex of babies use to be known on the 20 week pregnant, normally).and her belly looks so tiny. then next one she should be 6 month, in that scene he said you look gorgeous and she said NO, I'M TOO FAT and she is not even showing a lot.
only at the end she looks bigger but in the scene she get in labor,she was walking like a normal girl.......

but I don't know why. when an actress get pregnant in a film or serie and don't get a big belly or look really pregnant then when she really get pregnant she use to be humongous. and that was the case of the pretty mexican actress. IT'S THE DIVINE JUSTICE OF THE PREGNANT GODESS LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MORRIS GETS MOMMYFIED - A TG pregnancy gif! Mindi Flyth 1 2,663 07-15-2020, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Potatooooooooo
  M2F TG pregnancy animated gif! Mindi Flyth 0 1,849 07-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Mindi Flyth
Photo BEER BELLIES and BABY BUMPS: A M2F PREGNANCY TRANSFORMATION GIF! Mindi Flyth 0 4,488 09-25-2017, 12:58 AM
  New eBook: MOMMYFIED: TRANSGENDER PREGNANCY TALES (Based on my hit Youtube videos!) Mindi Flyth 1 3,339 04-16-2016, 12:14 PM
Video Pregnancy Music Video TheKicking 5 4,117 08-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: hugebelly
  Time Lapse Pregnancy SwollenBellyEnvy 2 3,086 07-29-2013, 03:25 AM
Last Post: pregnantscubasteve40
  The 46 Year Pregnancy star478 0 1,927 07-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Last Post: star478
  BUTT PREGNANCY Kilix 8 8,901 08-19-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Loki