Closed Abducted w/ lukehull
Edward Forestier had fallen asleep on a chair next to the pool at his friend's house, as it was nearly two in the morning. There were still a few people in the pool, and a few people in the house. He was surprised when he woke on a metal table, thinking it had to be some sort of dream, or maybe a prank. "Hello?" he called, beginning to sit up and get off the table, only to find himself restrained. "Guys? This isn't funny," he called out again, struggling against the bonds. 
✨don't look at my sin✨
A beeping noise can be heard as bright lights fill the room, blinding Edward for a moment. The door opens and a strange creature enters the room. It's at least 7' tall and incredibly broad with red, armour like skin and an unpleansant insectile face. It lays a hand on Edward's bare stomach before writing something on electronic pad
Eddie squinted as the door opened, staring with wide eyes at the large, armored creature that entered the room. "Hey!" he snapped when the alien touched his stomach, squirming and still struggling to get out of the restraints. "I swear to God, if Matt's behind this nonsense, he's dead. He was always an ugly-ass prick!"
✨don't look at my sin✨
The creature examines the boy, pushing a finger up his anus and fondling his genitals before inputting more data into his computer. It then places a headset on Eddie which will translate what the creature says. "Do you know where you are and why you are here?"
Eddie gasped when the creature began to examine him, still struggling against the bonds, attempting to kick out at the alien. "No, I don't know anything!"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"You're here to breed with us. If you successfully carry my litter, we will use more of your species to carry the next generation of Yaddire warriors. The womb we implanted appears to be ready." The cresture rubs a viscous goo on Eddie's anus. It's a mixture that quickly sends him into heat
"Breed? What?!" Eddie asked, trying to push himself away from the alien. He groaned when the mixture began to work, body going limp. "Oh, fuck... I guess you're gonna fix this, too, huh?" he asked, cock becoming hard.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The creature smiles watching the boy squirm in desperation. He teases him a little longer, letting the goo really take effect.
"C'mon, man, just do it already!" he cried, trying to let this need to be fucked overshadow his fear of being bred.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The alien smiles as he lifts the boy's legs over his shoulders and slowly enters his desperate, pulsating arse
Eddie groaned, rocking his hips and desperately wanting pleasure.
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abducted (warning: penis birth) Hyenadog 72 16,442 08-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog