Comfortable shoes
Just curious as to what people wear for shoes, sandals?
I'm a grown ass adult and I'm not ashamed to say that I still wear Sketchers (and my current pair have memory foam)!
I wear Merrell Mocs. I bought them for a real life mpreg role play so I could easily take them on and off without an issue. really nice unlike the guy.
I'm a work boot kind of guy. I don't think I've owned a normal pair of shoes in 20 years, and I haven't had sandals since I was like 8.
Don't be famous, be infamous...

PS: My name is misleading, I'm not into much of the dark RP stuff...
(02-26-2019, 11:59 AM)Craddenali Wrote: I wear Merrell Mocs. I bought them for a real life mpreg role play so I could easily take them on and off without an issue. really nice unlike the guy.

I've got some moccasins for the winter months for the same reason. Otherwise, I just wear flip-flops. If I could, I'd juat go barefoot everywhere. I hate shoes (or as I call them- foot prisons).
I don't wear sneakers much anymore.  I try and wear sandals when I can. Except the winter time . Otherwise I wear slip on shoes.
During the working week I wear pretty hefty shoes which have a thick heal on them. I've wore the same style of shoes at work for a good number of years, they're ideal for what I do and luckily, I've been able to buy exactly the same style of shoe (barring slight design tweaks) three times over, now.

At the weekends I have a few different pairs that I can change into, but my default pair are a pair of black slip-on shoes which are very comfortable indeed. They're very light and great for walking short-ish distances in. 

The oldest pair of shoes that I have is the black trainer-like pair I passed my driving test in - back in 2002. They were a good two or three years old even then, so they're getting towards the quarter-century old stage. As you can imagine, they're very worn now and I only wear them sparingly - as they're quite synonymous with me and I can't bear the thought of chucking them out!  
I just got a pair of Hey Dudes!!! They're super comfy!!!! The just slide right on!!!
I just got a pair of Birkenstock sandals and clogs. Both pretty comfy!!
Does anyone wear Hey Dudes?