New year resolutions?
I try not to make impossible or unlikely goals for the year ahead.

My goal last year was to relax and balance my home life but a week after New Year, I found out I was pregnant, then I found out it was twins, so it wasn't until later in the year that I achieved my goal which is amazing considering I have 4 children all 4 years and younger.

I'm leaning towards moving homes. I'd like a home with a bigger garden. Maybe this should be a goal, what to do you think?

Have you guys got any New Year's resolutions this year?
My goal -and I don't do resolutions; I do goals- is to lose some of the weight I regained in the past year.

Back in 2010-2011, I lost forty pounds. Over the course of 2012, I put half of it back on =/

With a family cruise looming in June, I definitely want to lose at least what I gained back.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
(01-27-2013, 09:25 PM)Gusty Unicorn Wrote: My goal -and I don't do resolutions; I do goals- is to lose some of the weight I regained in the past year.

Back in 2010-2011, I lost forty pounds. Over the course of 2012, I put half of it back on =/

With a family cruise looming in June, I definitely want to lose at least what I gained back.

That's a good goal to have. I like to blame my weight gain on the twins but maybe it was all the Chocolate cake and candy I ate at Disneyland...
My New Year's resolution?.....Well, normally it's to not make any resolutions but.....I think I will make at least two: to do more studying and to try to lose some weight. Both of which I may or may not actually accomplish.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's that time of year again... Bluegirl285 9 7,575 05-04-2022, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  To all of the Lunar New Year-ers... mk_ka2760 7 3,976 02-20-2014, 03:47 AM
Last Post: MPregFan86
  Happy New Year! 2013! mk_ka2760 3 3,455 04-13-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Craddenali