Poll: What would your superpower be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flight
12.90%
4 12.90%
Super strength
0%
0 0%
Super speed
0%
0 0%
Magical/Supernatural abilities
16.13%
5 16.13%
Elemental powers
0%
0 0%
Super intelligence
6.45%
2 6.45%
Psychic powers
3.23%
1 3.23%
Self-duplication
3.23%
1 3.23%
Shapeshifting
38.71%
12 38.71%
Other (Specify)
19.35%
6 19.35%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Just a general topic that came to me recently. If any of you could choose to have any one superpower, what would it be?

For me, the power that I would choose would be shapeshifting because I could think of a number of situations in which being able to take on any shape or form could prove to be very convenient. Also, I can use shapeshifting to turn my fetishes into reality in absolute privacy and then turn back to normal without anyone noticing a thing.
For me, it would have to be either teleportation or the ability to fly (preferably by wings--mechanical or natural) because I'd be able to go places (classes, work, etc.) a lot faster and I wouldn't have to deal with the idiotic drivers in the world (and I wouldn't have to worry about driving in the snow either). Plus, I could go anywhere at anytime. Granted, there might be distance limitations with teleportation but I'll find a way around it.
Flight, totally. I've always wished I could fly.

I would never NEVER want a psychic ability like telepathy. After spending a long time mucking about in the Weiß Kreuz fandom, I've come to the conclusion that being a telepath would suck and end painfully.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
I wouldn't mind some kind of robot-like body, or a hard light hologram like Rimmer.

Apart from that, some of the lame-o powers from Stuperpowers would be amusing to have, such as Bagels as lethal weapons; induce slight migraines; turn into someone's Ex.

Or maybe actual superpowers like gravity control. So I can literally turn people inside out if they mess with my friiiends.
[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]
*One does not simply choose one of those options....*

I really can't. Is yes a possible answer?

This space intentionally left blank*

Honestly I would want to be able to shape shift into whatever I would want to be. I would shift into animals mostly because I just want to look cute lol! ^_^
Granting a Life.
Biomolecular Manipulation. You alter the cells of yor body to grant you any power imaginable.
Man, this is a hard one for me. I'm torn between flight, super intelligence, and shape shifting. Not only do I hate driving, but I don't even have my license yet. Flying would make my life SO MUCH EASIER, not to mention just be awesome. I would love to go have some alone time on top of a sky scraper or something. Then again, having super intelligence equal to or greater than that of Moffat's Sherlock would be epic. I mean, I guess I wouldn't have to worry about driving; with that kind of intelligence I could finally figure it out, right? Plus I just love being the smartest in the room. Of course, shapeshifting... that's an entirely different beast. I practically am a metaphorical shape shifter with my bizarre personality, but if I could shape shift something tells me I would just use it once to turn into a woman and never really "use" it again! Then again, my Domme may have fun with it...
Kilix stockpiled 3!
Well my friend from school pretty much ruined this question for me when I was younger, by replying:

"I'd want the power to invent powers" so basically unlimited powers and abilities of your imagination, and the ability to also give powers to others as you choose.

Just hope it doesn't end up like Chronicle.. o_O;;
Body-Crafting (where one could manipulate the flesh and bone of themselves or others) and Psychedelic Projection (Being able to essentially become a "psychedelic bomb" and let off chemicals or waves that induced powerful DMT-like states in all those within a certain radius of me or to use it upon myself to enter a form of Trippy Astral Projection) those are the powers I'd want
A boyish notion of false emotion
I want the ability to time travel so i could witness history first hand.
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
Time travel powers would be so much responsibility.. not sure if I could handle that.

I'd rather just have the ability to give people Earth-shattering orgasms!
i would go with self-duplication. do you know how awesome and enjoyable sex would be for the other person.
From that list, shapeshifting would be a good ability to have. You could almost be a 'fly on the wall' if it come to conversations you knew you were being discussed in, but weren't privy to. I'm almost certain my working career would be slightly different, for the better, if I had that ability. 

I'd love to be able to teleport around the world. Whilst I do love travel, just think of the hours that could be saved if you had the ability to just teleport there if needed... 

Agreed with time travel... Whilst it's something I'd love to do (and thought about it a lot in the past - thanks to H G Wells!), it would inevitably prove to be far too risky and you'd potentially change the future for the worse, rather than the better. I don't think I could ever forgive myself for it, no matter how unintentional my actions were. 

I can think of a few sexual superpowers that I'd like to have - but those are thoughts which I'd rather keep to myself!
I choose shapeshifting so I could turn into a woman and get pregnant and give birth.