The Breeding Station (OPEN)
(04-21-2015, 04:41 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Shiina smiled. "That's nice. I can't wait till guys come out. They're getting so big!" He said happily,

"Yes, i can't wait for my little ones too. May I touch your belly?" Jeremy asked?
Shiina smiled. "Of course! I have enough to spare." He said as the nonuplets began to move.
(04-21-2015, 05:26 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Shiina smiled. "Of course! I have enough to spare." He said as the nonuplets began to move.

"Oh, my." Said Jeremy, amazed. "That's so amazing." Then he looke at Shiina "Wanna touch mine's?"
Shiina nodded as he moved his hands to Jeremy's belly. He rubbed it and smiled. "That's so amazing." He said happily as Jeremy continued to rub his belly. Shiina started to pant, blushing brightly as he felt pleasure.
(04-21-2015, 05:34 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Shiina nodded as he moved his hands to Jeremy's belly. He rubbed it and smiled. "That's so amazing." He said happily as Jeremy continued to rub his belly. Shiina started to pant, blushing brightly as he felt pleasure.

"Oh, did i hurt you?" Said Jeremy, stopping touching Shiina. "Sorry. Are you okay?"
"Don't stop! I'm okay! It's just....rubbing my belly causes a lot of pleasure. I need pleasure if I want to birth these babies." Shiina explained.
(04-21-2015, 05:41 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: "Don't stop! I'm okay! It's just....rubbing my belly causes a lot of pleasure. I need pleasure if I want to birth these babies." Shiina explained.

"Oh" Said Jeremy. "Ok" And started rubbing Shiina's belly again while Shiina rubbed Jeremy's belly too. He moaned when another contraction hit him
Name: Zeke

Sex: Male

Player Type: Seeder

Special Characteristics: Zeke is a member of an alien race that are pure humans. (Look, act, etc) he comes from Asgard. Specifically Prince of Asgard beside his 2 brothers

Number of babies: Currently 0

Turn on: hard births, painful labor, group sex

Turn offs: none

Zeke walked around the halls looking for someone or something to impregnate.
(I'm new at this so don't judge me)
(09-09-2015, 08:23 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Name: Tom
Sex: male
Player type: breeder
Description:  Tom is a blonde boy with deep blue eyes, white pale skin and slender body. He wear shiny silver clothes.

Tom was one of the servents boy and hope to find someone to impregnat him. He looked at Zeke and asked shyly "hello. I'm Tom. Nice to meet you" he blushed.

Name: Peter
Sex: Male and Female
Player Type:Breeder or Seeded(which ever you prefer)
Race: Dragon (can turn into alien, but likes dragon form better)
Description: 5'6 (in alien form) 2'8 (in dragon form), Blonde hair, green eyes, and had a scar over his right eye (like Scar's from TLK) When he is dragon, he turns all yellow, underbelly is brown and inside of wings are brown.VERY MUSCULAR.
Turn ons: Almost anything
Turn offs: Rape
Peter looked around, wanting to be filled. "God damn mating season." he said. As he looked around, he thought he heard something, but shrugged it off.
(I'm new at this)
Name: Jack
Species: Human
Condition: Pregnant with ten large eggs and expecting a long, hard labor

Jack waddled through the halls of the breeding station, a painfully erect penis underneath his grey sweats. He was currently in labor but needed a female to have sex with in order to progress through labor. As he turned a corner, a contraction started in his belly, making him double over panting. He felt his testicales pulsating and his dick throbbing hard in his pants. He needed someone quickly, he couldn't bear the pain any lomger
(10-02-2015, 11:52 PM)Midasmpreg Wrote: Name: Jack
Species: Human
Condition: Pregnant with ten large eggs and expecting a long, hard labor

Jack waddled through the halls of the breeding station, a painfully erect penis underneath his grey sweats. He was currently in labor but needed a female to have sex with in order to progress through labor. As he turned a corner, a contraction started in his belly, making him double over panting. He felt his testicales pulsating and his dick throbbing hard in his pants. He needed someone quickly, he couldn't bear the pain any lomger

"Hey are you alright?", Peter said looking at his form and erection.
"I might be of", Peter stops and walks towards him whispering "service."
Name: Yuki
Species: Necomorph (cat person)
Player Type: breeder,seeder (changes as needed)

Description: silver-blue cat ears, tail and hair, red eyes her body is more durable then she looks with her thin frame standing at only 5'3" she prefer to be the dominant one in the situation whether she is getting impregnated or the one impregnating her age is unknown as well as her Origins her species have gone extinct long ago an attempt to be popular and just for the enjoyment that she gets from it she has joined the breeding station
Turn ons: watching others give birth, giving birth herself, orgies, watching others cum, and sushi (yes she gets turned on by fish she's a cat)
Turn offs: rape
The doors open and Yuki walks through heading down the hall her red eyes scanning the corridors ears twitching as she hears the sounds of Labor and muffled groans and cries of hard births
(can i join?)
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(I was wondering if i can join (

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,354 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,021 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,715 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,059 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,288 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,967 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,516 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,062 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 2,980 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock