The Breeding Station (OPEN)
Aquum could feel the seed go deep inside him, feel it take root. It would start to grow. Big and round and hard... The thought of being so huge, so full, is what finally made him burst, all over his legs and the wall in front of him
Jace gently pressed his lips to Aquum's neck before pulling out with a small pop
Aquum pulled his clothes back on, panting slightly. "That was good" He smiled and poked his belly. "I can tell they're in there." Now, what do you wanna do?"
Jace smiled gently "Do you want to have a sleep, you're going to need to be rested for birth" I gently stroked his cheek smiling gently
Name: Regulus

Sex: Male

Type: Breeder

Species: Regulus is a Celestian, a humanoid species that inhabit small moons and planets close to stars. The Celestians are known for angelic appearances, most sporting a pair of fluffy wings on their backs. The only difference from a human in their anatomy is the wings, of course, their heart being near their belly button, larger lungs, and pointed ears. They are known for their daintiness and beauty, and despite their rareness, it is always a pleasure when one finds a Celestian male. Female Celestians produce children asexually, leaving the males to their own sex drives.

Regulus has long, silvery black hair, with wings akin to a bluejay.

The slim Celestian had only arrived a few days ago, and was already trying to ward off seeders. He had lost one battle already, and was not looking forward to bringing about twenty Frekkisan eggs into the universe sometime this afternoon. Frekkisan eggs were each about two inches long and an inch wide, but they came almost all at once. Thankfully, the eggs were gelatinous, hardening after they exited the carrier. Frekks only needed someone to incubate their eggs while they didn't have those hard shells. And he, unfortunately, was no match for the muscular females.

Regulus sat tucked away in a corner, his downy wings bent to cover himself. It was quite cold on the station, but another reason was to let the seeders know that they were most certainly not welcome inside him. He would love someone to just go easy on him, just for pleasure, but he wasn't sure what to do. This would be his first birth. He didn't know the proper protocol.
Ryne finally got the third baby out and was looking for someone to impregnate him. He was looking up races to give birth too. He finally found a race. Ryne grinned with excitement
Regulus, no longer able to put off his hunger, stood and scampered to the mess hall. Or, rather, in that direction. His wings flared in alarm(hitting an unlucky Zebolisian in the face) as he bumped into Ryne, blush searing his cheeks in embarrassment. "A-Apologies..." he said quietly, taking a step back and avoiding eye contact.
Ryne looked at this person and said " It's ok." Ryne looked at the man and blushed a little before asking " Actually I need your help."
Regulus blinked slowly, taking a step back. "I-I'm already carrying Frekkisan eggs, I-if that's what you mean..." he stammered, placing a hand on his tiny bump.
Name: Zazna deCale

Sex: Male

Player Type: Breeder/seeder

Special Characteristics: Gives birth threw penis(prepubertal human size when flaccid), babies develop in scrotum. Birth time varies by species. Impregnates others with 12-15 babies who's growth and birth is less then 1 hour. Age 18. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...C_2376.jpg

Number of babies: 15 currently.

Turn ons: painfull births. Long labor. Short growth periods.

Turn offs: sex during pregnancy

---------
Zazna laid in his bed in the breeding station when he felt his scrotum squeeze. He looked down at his very large scrotum and smiled. A half hour ago he had sex with his brother and was ready to give birth. He looked at his small penis and saw thàt it was not dilating. He then felt the head of first baby approaching the birth canal.

The pain was unbearable so he screamed. He gave birth a lot but never xeleiric(without dilation), although it was not uncommon.
Ryne looked at Regulus and said "Actually I want to do something." Ryne looked at him and showed him a round object in his hand. "This is a Twilight egg. These aliens lay eggs than take the egg of two other races to mix with their own, then I have to carry it. I need your help getting other races DNA, the Twilights who contacted me already told me that don't want more human mixes. Please will you help me?" Ryne looked at Regulus pleading.
Regulus tilted his head, curls of hair spilling over to one side, "You... You want my...? Or... Other species?" he was trying to clarify this. In a moment, however, he reached out and grasped Ryne's shoulder, An arm around his stomach. "Oooh...."
"Yes, and another when we find one. So will to help me?" Ryne said with hope
"Yes... Yes... Uhn..." he panted, wings half extended in alarm, "I... I think my....ah..."
Ryne looked at Regulus worryingly " What's wrong?! Are you you in labor?!"
Zazna started to scream more as the baby moved farther down his penis where you could see the head make a shape in his penis. He never felt so much pain in his life. When he looked at his penis he saw it was erect. This was just getting worse and worse.
Alegra walked down the hallways looking for people to impregnate them with her species. She wanted to find them for her race and give them something that she wanted to give back to her plant. Then she saw someone start to give birth in the hall way through his penis. This would be a likely species in able to birth her toddler size children. She went over to them. "Could you use some help with this birth?" She asked with a smile on her face.
Granting a Life.
Zazna grunted in pain as the first baby's head was completely in his penis. He grimaced as he felt the shoulders starting to come out. When he heard the female ask if he needed help with the birth he shook his head.
"Must. Ahhhgg. Do. Uhhhgg. This. Mmmmmm. On. Uhhhhggg. My. Ahhhggg. Own. " he muttered in between pushing.
After struggling with the birth his first baby was born.
Something had gone wrong in Aquum's pregnancy; after an accident with one of the station's stasis fields, Jace's offspring were permanently frozen inside him, just minutes away from birth, making his stomach huge! Jace had gone off the station to look for a way to reverse what had happened, leaving Aquum in the excellent care of the station's medical staff.

As it seemed that simply wandering around the station was the best way to find something to do, Aquum was walking by when he heard Alegra and Zazna talking. "What's going on? Are you both ok?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,158 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,076 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,286 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,263 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,505 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,029 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,555 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,211 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,045 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock