Closed The Kingdom's Heir
[Closed w/ (lovespregnancyRP)]
Their post coitus was supposed to feel bliss for the couple, not dread. This was their last chance to please the council, to provide the kingdom their heir. They were even given a week to only be engaged with one another, nothing else. Henri prayed that all the times they did 'it' through the week was enough to make him finally with child.

He was immediately brought to the healers once the week was up. His examination felt like a public execution. All members were present to oversee the process. Henri felt nervous. He was hopeful for a baby that he and his prince can love but now, more than that, he was hopeful to be saved. His heart beats fast; the only thing keeping him from a breakdown was the gaze he shared with the prince. The prince was restrained at the side not allowed to 'intervene' and that made it more scary for Henri who wants to at least hold the hand of his lover. After some time of checking pulses and other methods, the royal physician turned to the council to give his report, not even batting Henri an eye.

"He's not with child, my lords.I'm afraid he's proven to be barren." Henri's tears finally let down as the news was said. He was feeling anguish but more was he feeling sorry. He failed their kingdom, he failed his prince. He looked at the direction to where his love stood. "I'm sorry!"
Adam hated that Henri had to be examined like that infront of everyone like some toy. It broke his heart knowing this was because of his father who demanded they have a heir before the crown was passed down. He watched Henri closely as they performed they did the tests. Adam wanting to hold his loves hand but he wasnt aloud.

Hearing the news Adam's heart broke he wanted to have a child more than anything not caring about it being a heir more caring about Henri and him getting to have the family they had always wanted. He ran towards Henri hugging him " it will be okay" he said wiping the tears away
Henri sobbed against Adam. The whole council was now whispering disgrace on the poor consort, and he heard every mock thrown at him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...", Henri continued to say in broken sobs. It was over for him, this he knew. He cried harder realizing that it will only be a number of days before he was forced to part his beloved.

The members were discussing Henri's fate audible enough for both he and Adam to hear. The ward was noisy with painful murmurs until at last they came to a conclusion. "We claim death for his treachery!" Henri grabbed for Adam's hands, holding them tightly. It was not out of fear, but out of concern for his love. More than death, he doesn't want to leave Adam alone. "N-no... I can't leave you, I won't!" Henri then scrambled to get on his knees as if to beg. "Please! I'll do anything but please don't take me away from Adam!"

The king, who was watching since the begining, felt a little remorse and thought to reconsider. He looked at Adam, his son, and sought what the prince had on his mind. "Adam, you do realize that your consort is comitting a crime to the kingdom by not giving it heirs. As the future ruler of this land who stands by justice, what do propose we do?"
Adam held Henri close trying to calm him kissing his cheek. Hearing the harsh words they were calling his love he growled and whispered some bad words under his breathe.

Adam's heart sank hearing his love was to be condemned to death. How was this fair? It wasnt his loves fault they couldnt have a baby. Mother nature decided it was not time for them. He took a breathe trying to calm his nerves before speaking.

" I realize you think he is committing a crime but you will not kill him banish both of us I will give my title of prince away and Henri and I will go live far away from this kingdom we will live as poor villagers I think that is enough to punish us" he said sternly hoping his father would agree
The king's laugh echoed in the room. He never thought his son could be so foolish. "I banish you, then you'll leave like poor farmers? Do you think you'll be able to survive like that?!" He laughed again, this time the council laughed with him. "My boy, you grew up with servants to do everything for you. You actually think you can live the life of a poor farmer? That's basically suicide for you!"

The king then suddenly became serious, his smirk gone and replaced with a frown. He threw Henri a disgusted look before returning his gaze on the prince. "Adam, I don't care for whatever happens to your partner. He's a middle-class slut that you can replace anytime. We'll get you another man, a fertile one, if that's what you want. What you have now is broken. It's natural to dispose broken things. Don't be a fool and gamble everything for someone like him." His words were filled with venom that each burned Henri. Henri pleadingly looked at Adam, hoping the prince won't be convinced by his father.

"Adam...!" He wants Adam to stay with him, let them be banished,but he knew he was being selfish by that. Adam didn't have to suffer because of him. If only he can get pregnant then they didn't have to face this. "Sorry..."
Adam stared at his father as he was laughed at and made fun of. He was raised by slaves and nannies but he was sure with Henris help he could teach himself how to live off the land toghether and maybe have a baby long down the road. He was daydreaming now of a cabin deep in the woods with a field nearby and Henri with a small baby bundle in his arms.

"Father he is certainly not a slut you call him that only because he cant bear children I love him and I will be leaving with him that's my final decision exile both of us toghether" he said sternly
The king sneered, not liking the decision of his son. Adam's answer had intensified his rage. He came closer to Adam and grabbed him by his shirt. "After all I have done for you, you repay me with insolence! If this is what you want then fine! Die for all I care. I have no son who disgraces me like this!" He let go of Adam with a forceful push, glared nastily at Henri, then went to face their other audience.

"You heard my foolish son. From this day onwards, I do not have a son. They are banished from this kingdom and let suffer the harshness of being poor farmers, never to return again lest face execution!" Henri was scared, but also he was feeling a little happy. He still had Adam and they can be free together. He hugged Adam tightly. "Thank you, love, for fighting for us..." He whispered.

The king commanded the guards to immediately drag them out of the gates. They would have left with nothing if not for the kind maid that used to be one of Adam's nanny. She gave them some simple clothes, little food and some money. "I'm sorry, it's all I have. " Henri smiled at her. " This is more than we can ask. Thank you!"
Adam tried to ignore his father he was happy he would be free with who he truly loved. He snuck some coins Iin a snatchel for money and they started their long journey out of town stopping when they found an abaddon cabin they could fix up it also had a field for farming nearby it was perfect

Adam took henris hand " will have the perfect life like this we can keep trying for children screw them maybe it's just not time for children yet maybe a year or two" he smiled kissing henri
Henri loved the place. Sure it was run down for now but he could already imagine the home they'll be making there. He was excited and smiling, sharing Adam's joy in their kiss, but that turned into a frown when he heard that the former prince was still hopeful for children. He squeezed Adam's hands. "I don't know if I can even get pregnant, love. We've been trying for 4 years already."

Henri was worried. What if he can't give Adam any children? Will Adam leave him? He decided not to think about that now. " But yeah, maybe it's just not the right time for us. Our babies will come soon, I hope." Henri said as he leaned against Adam.
" dont be nervous henri I just want a family we deserve to have a family but if you cant carry it's okay I still love you" he smiled and kissed henri deeply and lovingly as they worked toghether to fix up the cabin and make it look nice.

They later went to the field to plant seeds for the fruit and vegetables they planned on growing to live off of. Adam was just happy to be free and with Henri
Adam's words meant a lot to Henri. It was assuring to know that no matter what, Adam still loves him. It made him smile and grabbed Adam in for another kiss. "You're too good to me."

Together, they worked hard in repairing the cabin and making the field seeded with crops. In no time the cabin was fixed and and all plots were seeded. It was nearing night time and Henri only realized that they have no food left to make. Maybe they can visit the nearby village to buy some meat. "Adam, love, let's buy food from the village so I can make us dinner."
Adam agreed and got some coins out he had stolen from home. He took Henris hand as they walked to the nearby village and picked out some meat and some seasonings so Henri could make soup.
Henri was excited to explore the village with Adam. He was surprised to find the people there to be so kind. When they got the food and had returned home, Henri started to make their dinner. It wasn’t much but at least now they have a proper meal after travelling for a week on short food.

They ate while chatting happily. “We’ll be happy here, won’t we Adam? I’m excited to see how the crops will grow.”

(Time skip to when they’ll notice the pregnancy?)
( TIME to skip yeah)

Adam smiled as he ate " we have eachother so its perfect here Henry are own little paradise" he said as he ate holding his loves hand.

For the next couple weeks they worked hard in the field and still fixed up the cabin just little things like cabinets that needed put in. Adam started to notice Henri get sick more often and was usually tired and took alot of naps. He was worried henri was getting sick. Henri wanted to help in the field today " no you stay and rest go see the village doctor you worry me with all your vomiting and sleeping all the time" he said kissing Henris temple
(Ok!)

Henri wanted to help out more, but it seems that he may be coming down with something. He didn't feel like himself lately; and he was guilty of the vomiting and frequent sleeps. He sighed. "Alright, but don't push yourself too much, okay. I'm really sorry for this. I promise to get better soon so I can help you again." Henri kissed Adam before the other left for the fields and went to take another nap. 

When he woke, he went to the village doctor as Adam told him to do. The doctor performed tests on him until she smiled and began congratulating him. "Congratulations lad, you're with child." Henri left the clinic still in shock. He placed a hand on his stomach and smiled as he then realized that their dream had finally come true. He was smiling so wide and tears were near spilling. "I must tell Adam!" He hurried home and prepared Adam a grand lunch (mostly just vegetables and little meat but still grand by their standards). It was almost noon time and Adam should be coming home soon. Henri waited for him on the couch, falling asleep soon after with a hand still resting on his stomach.
Henri awoke when Adam kissed him on the cheek " wake up sleeping beauty do you feel any better? Did you go see the doctor?" Adam asked he was drenched in sweat and mud from working in the fields. " I see you made dinner its looks fantastic" he said leaning in to kiss Henru just happy they were toghether.
Henri woke to Adam above him. He yawned and smiled to him, nodding. "Yeah and I've never felt so better." Henri can't wait to tell Adam the news. "I have some good news so I thought we can feast a little." Adam was leaning to kiss him again, and he would love it if only Adam's scent wasn't making him nauseous. "S-sorry." He gently pushed Adam away and briskly walked to the bathroom to vomit.

Adam must have been worried, but Henri wasn't looking miserable at all. He was even smiling. "I'm fine. This is normal for pregnant people". He said, only to have another round of vomiting
Adam was worried and rubbed Henris back for him to relax even grabbing some water for him for after he was done.

Did Adam just hear that right his love was pregnant. He yelled loudly and danced happily as he hugged Henry tightly " your really pregnant really?" He kneeled to kiss Henris small baby bump " hi there I'm papa I love you so much we both do" he said to the baby and kissed Henri again
Henri chuckled at the giddiness of his love. He was happy to see Adam this excited for the baby. "I'm pregnant!" He confirmed. It made him smile hearing Adam talk to the baby, even though they knew it was still too early for him/her to hear. "Hear that baby? We love you so much. Grow strong and healthy in there, okay?"

Henri returned the kiss, trying his best to not be too bothered by the nauseating scent of Adam. Still he ended up gagging. "You should go shower, you really smell unpleasant for me, dear. I'll ready the table."
Adam couldnt stop smiling and held henris hand " I'm sorry I smell bad I'll shower and meet you at the dinner table" he said and was soon naked under the warm water starting to think his mind wondering.

What if his father sometime found out would they be dragged back to the kingdom because the baby would be a heir or what would happened. Adam shuddered at the thought and got out and dried going to henri " be careful who you tell your pregnant and when your bump grows stay in the house I dont want my father finding out" he frowned