Cruise
Wink 
A young human man and his partner want to have a child so he gets pregnant and goes into labour on a cruise so his partner has to coax him through it (twins possibly). To continue we could swap roles, the partner could become pregnant to 'experience' birthing and pregnancy

Name: Jace
Description: Tall, lanky, pale, green eyes, short dark hair, slightly muscular
# of babies: 2
Pregnancy stage: 8 and a half months

Jace walked around the ships edge rubbing his stomach lovingly, the children sure did love the ocean today, they had been squirming around like they were swimming, every few moments one would kick. Jace headed back to the deck where he laid on a chair wondering where his partner could have gotten to
Name: Lance
Description: Tall, brown hair. Skinny but not fit.

Lance walled from the lido buffet with a plate of eggs and potatoes for his partner jace. Lance saw Jace sitting on a chair with his large belly. He was so attractive. Lance snuck up to the chair in hopes to surprise him.
"Hey beautiful" he said seductively.
Jace jumped a little and smiled up at him "Hello babe, what have you been up to" He smiled gently up at him as I gently rubbed the lower part of my stomach
Lance handed the food to hi partner, "just getting you and our babies some food" lance put his hand on Jace's stomach. The babies seem feisty.
Jace grinned putting his hand over Lance's and eating with the other "They're very active today" He giggled and ate the food quickly
Lance continued rubbing Jaces belly. "Pretty soon they will be apart of our family" lance the pulled a nearby chair and sat next to jace.
Jace smiled gently "They already are" He said softly rubbing his lower stomach gently as he smiled at him gently before whimpering as a slight cramp hit
Lance smiled when jace said they were part of the family. He couldn't wait until his babies were born. When Jace whimpered Lance worried. " are you okay" he asked in a worried voice.
Jace smiled up at him gently and nodded lightly "Just a cramp....I think" He said up a little
"Hopefully your right." Lance said before leaning in for a kiss. "Maybe we should go to the hot tub and relax"
Jace smiled softly "Okay, help me up please" he said softly reaching out to him smiling
Lance stretched his hand and pulled Jace up. He guided Jace through the crowds to an empy hot tub and got in.
Jace hummed happily as he slid in leaning his head back lightly as the weight lessened and the ache in his back lessened
Lance wraped his arm around Jace and kissed him. "Your so beutiful. I hope our children are half as beautiful as you"
Jace blushed softly and kissed him lightly "No, I want them to look like you, you're just gorgeous" He smiled and rubbed his stomach slightly at another cramp
Lance smiled when Jace called him gorgeous. When he saw that Jace was having another cramp he put his hand on Jaces belly. "Are you sure your okay?"
Jace smiled softly "Yeah fine, I just must of eaten something funny or something...." I kissed his jaw gently "Im fine"
Lance smiled. He was just nervous. The doctor mentioned that some times twins were born before term though deep down he knew he was over reacting.
Jace smiled lovingly at him "Do you want to go back to the room, Im feeling a little off"
Lance smiled back. "Sure"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cruise(closed) Littleittyboy 739 244,026 11-03-2013, 05:31 AM
Last Post: (lovespregnancyRP)