Venting... or screeching. One of the two.
Don't mind me, just screeching into the void among people who share one of my weirdest kinks and venting about this one shitty discord group I'm in. Just venting about the fuckin nonsense of this group I'm in (no, I will NOT send an invite because this group is a disaster of awful rp skills that was dumped in my lap by a friend) and hoping to maybe make somebody giggle.
So...
  • I'm the only one who moves the rp forward.
  • I'm the only one who comes up with plot directions.
  • I'm the the one who runs the damn server.
  • I'm the one everyone wants a one on one rp with.
Even though I'm apparently a huge cunt because I won't rp with Timmy McFuckStick and his Monster baby making monster cock.
Like... ???
Did I say I was into giant, veiny fuck sticks?
Did I even... say that those were welcome?
No?
 Huh, funny... it's almost like you didn't read the rules.... couldn't see past that big, fat fuckstick maybe? Or maybe it's so big you can't text because your dick has taken on a sentient life of its own and is the equivalent of a screaming baby... but with precum....  and possibly herpes.
But yeah no I'm just the big bad bitch lmao.

This group was dumped onto my server by a friend, and I have so many regrets, but I'm like, the only mpreg safe person in a lot of groups?
So somehow I became a roleplay degenerate sanctuary. When I say degenerate I mean I am amazed if these people can string together a reply longer than (I'm fucking QUOTING these)
  • "Yeah," he nods.
  • "Aaaah!"
  • He pushes
OR maybe, if I get really lucky:
  • "I don't think Chlamydia is a Girl's name."
  • "I'll name him Herpes, like the Greek god," he smiled.
I'll admit the Herpes one was a typo on the player's end, but...
I'm trying to run a paragraph server.
That's saying nothing of the way posting order is... just. Not a thing.
I'm still getting used to discord so I can't figure out how to get rid of these sad rags.
But yes some highlights of this cringe festival include:
  • Sentient Hyper Fucksticks
  • Waaaaaay too much Bara for my taste
  • Bears 
  • Badly done Omegaverse 
  • Mysteriously vanishing babies
  • Weepy man tiddies
  • Copious reproduction 
All that, and the Furry is the only sane one. Not dissing though. He's cool. He's the only one of the cringe goblins that was dumped on my server that I can actually rp with because he's got a good grasp of how to not be a cringe goblin.

Anyway; hope I got someone to laugh, and sorry in advance if some of my cringe goblins migrate here.
 No longer RP Active 
Going straight down to hell when I die. 

It very much sounds like it's time to start a new server and burn the old one down.
Don't be famous, be infamous...

PS: My name is misleading, I'm not into much of the dark RP stuff...
(10-07-2019, 05:47 AM)darkfanboy Wrote: It very much sounds like it's time to start a new server and burn the old one down.

I want to so badly but I'm much to soft. Plus we all do D&D together  (because we have no lives) so I KNOW they're capable.
They're just lazy twatwaffles.
But guess who is their DM? 
The big bad bitch here.  Rolleyes
 No longer RP Active 

Yikes 0_0 I didn't know went that bad. If my memory serves me correct to by clicking on their icon you can do a server mute if they go to far as a warning.
lmfao your story made my morning. I'm sorry you have to deal with that and even more sorry that the responsibility sounds like it was just thrown on you!
squirrrrrrm
Me, last night: Huh I wonder what this thread is about? Bwahahaha!

Me, 12 hours later..... 

Bwahahaha!

Thanks for that. :)
BITCHY MAYS HERE
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE VENTING AND SCREECHING TO BE DONE NOW!
I'm not here to call anyone out. I will not name names. I'm just venting like a mature adult.
So, I burnt that server to the ground in the end. Still in touch with the furry because I swear that man is the best role play partner I have ever found. 10/10  
No. I am not sharing him.
But.
Okay. Read my signature mates.
Just... take a sec, and just read my goddamned signature.
A'ight.
After every post I make...
I fuckign get.
Randos.
Asking to rp.
After I posted my one (1) art, I got 2 randos asking and I literally screeched in my car.
LIKE... REALLY?!
I will be blunt, I pay to help keep this place going, because this kink is my sanity through life and the insanity of it... but damn the cringe in this community can be fucking real.
I mean real, reddit level cringe.
Enough cringe that I have entertained deleting my threads here altogether... 
Sorry not sorry.
If there is an option to just shut down private messaging on my account, please let me know. 
But to circle back, if you message someone, when their signature indicates they are not actively rping?
When their thread, before it was deleted by them out of sheer frustration (because reading is too hard apparently), clearly stated their terms of rp and the fact they looked for quality? 
That stated that they will stalk your threads to judge your writing (in)/ability?
Do I need to get the crayons?!
Have we reproduced so prolifically here that these mpreg children have consumed the logical common sense and basic grammar?
If the words "Read my signature" are worthy of the response "bitch"... then honey you need to find a more creative insult. 
I am a bitch. I own that title. I wear that crown. I learned to say no because I have standards. I get tired of being the brainpower.
I get tired of;
"Aaah!" He pushed harder.
Setting the bar for some as a good rp response.
If someone says they're into literate rp, and you want to rp with them... you better be able to keep the fuck up and match their game.
I would share .your other attempts at art, but god forbid, I know I'd get people blowing my inbox out like a clown car creampie with rp requests. Every other post I make...
I have my own shit going on. 
I beat cancer.
Cancer.
Calling me a bitch is nothing.
I grabbed death by the taint and said "Nah."
Cancer, then I beat Covid, when it could-should have killed me.
My heart is damaged, my left lung is damaged... my body is still ravaged.
And then... there's again, Discord.
I left the community discord here because I just have bad service and discord is glitchy at best on my phone.
I've had to add a lot of users to my block list, and it kind of hurts now, but I got tired of being hassled. Some of Y'all are super pushy, even outside of labor. 
So. 
Let me get the crayons:
Me No Roleplay NO MORE
 No longer RP Active