Henry Danger
These BTS videos are hysterical! They look like they really had fun!
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Overall, I’d one day like to see them make an episode of any show where the guy’s pregnancy lasts a lot longer than a day. Make the progression take several episodes, and remind us all of it here and there of it.
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
Well, he’s actually pregnant for several days, possibly at least a week. But I do like your multi-episode male pregnancy plot idea!
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(11-02-2019, 04:39 AM)mprego2 Wrote: Well, he’s actually pregnant for several days, possibly at least a week. But I do like your multi-episode male pregnancy plot idea!

Oops, I should’ve just made a general statement as to how most pregnancies are quick and instant ones (MIB, this show). My bad lol.

I was just wishing that this show (or any future show that will involve an Mpreg concept) could’ve announced the pregnancy, and not just wanna have it go by in just an episode. It could’ve take the whole season while we watch the character grow, already established he’s pregnant, but isn’t a major plot point anymore until the final episode he’s supposed to give birth (you know, like Adventure Time did wig Jake’s girlfriend).
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
I definitely agree with you there!

Here are some more promo pictures! And don’t forget, this episode airs tonight @ 8pm on Nickelodeon!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Here’s another sneak peek they just posted!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Here's a video from the instagram page of Ray eating the ailen egg. Very Nice!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Nhgb_FRNp/...hare_sheet
Has anybody found a link for the episode?
(11-03-2019, 03:08 AM)Hla Wrote: Has anybody found a link for the episode?

Illegally, not right now as it just premiered. Nickelodeon usually uploads it for free within a few days, though.
Also, just a fyi, no one is allowed to post illegal links in this thread for this episode. There are copyright reasons why I’m not going to allow it. Viacom is one of those companies that take pirated stuff seriously, as one of the reuploaded videos I posted of an official sneak peek was flagged by Viacom. You can post various clips, but no full episode links please. And ONLY from an official source.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I’ve found the full episode posted somewhere, but I can’t tell you guys where, you’re gonna have to find it yourselves.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
OMG haha you can't even say if it's on a specific site or anything?
Nope, those Viacom snoops are probably on this page right now, if I did it wouldn’t be up for long. It’s not that hard, I feel like some people think I have insider info on these things, I don’t, I just use search engines.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Yup I found it, excited to watch :)
So, someone said that it will be free on Nickelodeon’s site in few days. I’ll post that link here when I get it.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Remember guys do NOT post unofficial links on the forum for this episode, I don’t want to deal with possible lawsuits from these big corporate entertainment companies.

Thank you.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Henry Danger Facebook Page, Just posted the birth scene
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...1108853719
I seriously have to wonder why his stomach shrank so drastically before the alien was ejected out of him? Humor in the show is...typical recent Nickelodeon sitcom, but damn does Cooper Barnes look hot in anything.
(11-02-2019, 03:31 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote: Overall, I’d one day like to see them make an episode of any show where the guy’s pregnancy lasts a lot longer than a day. Make the progression take several episodes, and remind us all of it here and there of it.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize it, but wasn't Mr. Baldwin pregnant for three seasons on Fish Hooks, with mentions of it here and there?
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
(11-08-2019, 04:35 AM)Bluegirl285 Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 03:31 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote: Overall, I’d one day like to see them make an episode of any show where the guy’s pregnancy lasts a lot longer than a day. Make the progression take several episodes, and remind us all of it here and there of it.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize it, but wasn't Mr. Baldwin pregnant for three seasons on Fish Hooks, with mentions of it here and there?

I never completed that show, but yes, last I recall he was. That’s how I’d like it to go.