The Blacklist
A new episode titled “Hannah Hayes” just aired, and it is a serious take on male pregnancy.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Here is the promo for the episode!

https://youtu.be/eM8wcSvrn-A

This episode seems to be heavily inspired by the novel “The Fourth Procedure” by Stanley Pottinger, which I think is awesome!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I read that novel. The episode isn't on NBC's website, is it still going to air?
I hasn’t aired on the west coast yet, it’ll air at 8pm, it has already aired on the east coast.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Here is the full episode (at least for US residents):

https://www.nbc.com/the-blacklist/video/...es/4064015

It is a really good episode, it described and explained the process for viable male pregnancy very well, the writer definitely did good research, as everything was spot on and accurate. Also, just so you know, there are no belly scenes in this, so if you are only interested in that aspect of mpreg, this episode will not be for you, this episode is mainly for those who enjoy the process of viable male pregnancy.

I must also note that there are slight political undertones, but I don’t believe this episode was as political as some people think, it had to be done for this story because it had to be framed as such otherwise the motivation behind it wouldn’t make sense. This episode was more about the possibility of males becoming successfully pregnant and successfully giving birth with the medical advancements and technology we have.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I thought it was pretty well-done too. They address the matter seriously and show
the ramifications of what might happen.
Does it have any belly scenes?
Read my review above.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
This was a very interesting episode. I understood what they were doing and it would be interesting to see if some of this story carries on to other episodes.
in indonesia has aired on AXN channel last night, and they dont have belly scene from the governor at all
Yes there is zero belly scene.