Heavy Spam
What's with the forum having new spam Threads every single day?
I love Mpreg so much!
Pregnancy and Childbirth are the most amazing experiences in life, I want to try them both
(12-18-2019, 06:19 PM)Metroidpreg Wrote: What's with the forum having new spam Threads every single day?

I’ve been wondering the same thing
I know it's super annoying, but I'm sure the mods are clearing them as fast as they can.
(12-18-2019, 07:24 PM)atreu Wrote: I know it's super annoying, but I'm sure the mods are clearing them as fast as they can.

Yes the mods are doing a lot, and i think that Us users that report it help.
I love Mpreg so much!
Pregnancy and Childbirth are the most amazing experiences in life, I want to try them both
Yes, I take special delight in reporting spam.  Dodgy
I'm not really sure why, but we tend to go through cycles like this. There will be long stretches of time with very little to no spam, then it's spam central for a few weeks.

It's a pain, but rest assured, the mod team does deal with it it as soon as we're able to.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
(12-19-2019, 01:53 AM)Buggy Girl Wrote: I'm not really sure why, but we tend to go through cycles like this. There will be long stretches of time with very little to no spam, then it's spam central for a few weeks.

It's a pain, but rest assured, the mod team does deal with it it as soon as we're able to.

I know and i Thanks the Mod Team for their work.

Using this occasion to wish them all Happy Holidays
I love Mpreg so much!
(12-18-2019, 08:03 PM)Metroidpreg Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 07:24 PM)atreu Wrote: I know it's super annoying, but I'm sure the mods are clearing them as fast as they can.

Yes the mods are doing a lot, and i think that Us users that report it help.

Reports do help a lot. It helps alert us to where the spam is and we can remove it even faster. Thanks for doing that :)
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
I've been deleting alot of spam and purging people. Trying to keep up with it.
For whatever reason, the forum is now setting off my virus/malware protection software.
(12-26-2019, 07:53 AM)Bunnygirl Wrote: For whatever reason, the forum is now setting off my virus/malware protection software.

Apparently from what I understand, that's because the malware scanner is finding the links in the spam, and those links set off the software. We're doing our best to rid the spam as fast as we can though!
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It ain't heavy, it's my belly. PregBull 3 4,303 12-18-2020, 03:17 PM
Last Post: PregBull