Open Eternal Surrogates
(Open to Everyone)
There is a support group for men who sign up to be surrogates for life. Open for everyone

Name: Daniel
Pregnancy: 5th pregnancy, carrying triplets 8 1/2 months pregnant

Daniel slowly walked into the familiar building where he had been going the past years to talk to other surrogate men about their experiences and how to cope. This was his biggest and most difficult pregnancy yet. His hand was firmly pressed to his back and he waddled in very slowly. He was a slim man despite having been pregnant 5 times so his belly looked too big for his body. He was carrying very low and had to walk with his legs spread to accommodate his belly. Out of breath already he stopped at the doorway trying to catch his breath.
Name: Albert
Pregnancy: 4 months with his first pregnancy (helping his cousin)

Albert was shy and timid about coming to this meeting but he was set on becoming a surrogate for the rest of his life. He saw a large belly pregnant man in the door way. "Hey are you ok?"
Name: Andrew Clay
Pregnancy: third, currently carrying five boys 

As andrew walked into the meeting room, he sat down, hi belly stretching out to his knees, as he patted and rubbed it slowly until a very pregnant figure came walking towards him to say hello, as Andrew is new here.
Name: James
Pregnancy: first pregnancy, 9 months and carrying twin girls (three babies in total, but the triplet wasn't detected on ultrasound)

James walked into the meeting room with a sense of fatigue in his aching body. His back was sore, his feet hurt, his stomach roiled with a nausea that seemed to never leave him. He waddled with one hand pressed to his aching back, belly swaying in front of him. He carried low, already nine months into his pregnancy. In fact, he should have gone into labor nearly four days ago. The main reason he came to the meeting was for advice. This was his very first pregnancy, and he wanted to know if anyone had any tips on how to kickstart his labor, or if he should wait for it to happen naturally. Rubbing a hand over his low-hanging belly, he smoother over the swollen globe, fingers brushing over his pushed out belly button. With two(three, unbeknownst to him) babies in his womb, James didn't think there was any more space left for them to keep growing. Yet, they did, growing bigger and taking up more space inside of him with each passing day. He feared that if it continued, they might be too big to even push out.

Sitting down carefully in a chair, he took a few deep breaths as his unborn babies began to squirm and kick, smiling fondly down at his belly.
"Trust me, I want you out just as badly as you want to come out.", he muttered. "Your parents are ready to meet you.", he sighed.
Daniel looked at the pregnant man talking to him. Oh he laughed kind of embarrassed, I’m ok just trying to catch my breath. Sorry sorry. Let’s go in he smiles and began to waddle into the larger room. He had one hand pushed against the wall and the other pressed to his aching arched back. He made his way into the larger room where other pregnant men began taking their seats. He took a seat in the circle awkwardly lowering himself and immediately spreading his legs wide when he was seated. He was panting heavily
Albert walked to his seat after talking with the pregnant man. "So who leads this group?"
Name: Steve.
Pregnancy: 7 months with his 4th set of triplets (is an imam, and thinks that surrogacy is a gift from Allah).

'That would be Noah.' Steve replied, pointing to an older man who had just gotten pregnant for the 10th time. 'He's a cool guy, and will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.'
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Name: Adam

This was Adam's second pregnancy this time for his sister he was carrying quadruplets which was a surprise to them all that the embryos all implanted he was 8 1/2 months along and his stomach was getting huge.  Two boys and two girls in there. He was waddling to walk at this point he walked in with a hand on his back. This pregnancy head been more exhausting for him working full time and his first birth was only twins so he didnt get nearly this big and this far along everything ached and to sit he had to spread leg which in a group made him slightly uncomfortable. He walked over sitting beside another man and smiled softly as he made his way to sit and placed his hand on his very large stomach. He could see he wasnt alone in carrying multiples and Adam worked in a hospital so he could tell it was the case. Adam looked around.

"Hi I'm Adam"
Name Alex
Age 20
Pregnant with big triplets his first time dued any day (helping his brother (
Alex family wasn't that big his big brother couldn't have kids because of a accident long time ago so he decides to help his brother out he slowly walk into the building seeing other men he stood five foot 8 with black hair blue eyes people always called him a nerd because he had glasses but he doesn't care he sits down very slowly feeling one of the babies low "just stay in there a little bit more longer please he's been having on and off contractions all day
Alex looks at the other pregnant men he groans very softly as he started to have another contraction he trys to stand up from the chair
Daniel noticed that Alex was beginning to shift uncomfortably in his seat. "Hey, Alex, are you doing ok?" He asked and began to push himself up as he noticed Alex couldn't get up from his chair. His legs were spread completely open to accommodate his giant belly. He let out a moan as he pushed himself up from the chair. He waddled over to Alex who looked even more uncomfortable than he felt.
Alex looks up seeing Daniel coming over to him he trys to nod his head "y yeah I think I'm having contractions I been having them on and off today
Albert gets up, "how far apart are they?" He goes to check on Alex.
He sees Albert going over to him "I think 9 minutes
"We should phone the hospital you might be giving birth today" He said to the pregnant group.
Alex looks at the group he shakes his head no "n no I don't want to be a burden to you guys
"Only if you think you can make it" Albert helped his new pregnant friend.
Guys I don't want to be a burden please wiping his eyes
"It's ok" Albert took a seat next to Alex to keep an eye on him and listen to the meeting.
Alex rubs his stomach listen to the meeting "so what the meeting about