Egg alert
Ovi-fetish.

I figured out how I got my one egg... Basically it's about the right size for mild discomfort when I'm at my best tone for tightness. It is not pre-drilled for convenience or having a hinge that interrupts its smoothness. My old one held up well enough.

Quick, check the candy isle and examine the egg that the M&M's come in. I also got the one that pop rocks go in, but it's going to be a while before I want to try stretching for it.
(03-15-2013, 06:05 AM)Kelekona Wrote: Ovi-fetish.

I figured out how I got my one egg... Basically it's about the right size for mild discomfort when I'm at my best tone for tightness. It is not pre-drilled for convenience or having a hinge that interrupts its smoothness. My old one held up well enough.

Quick, check the candy isle and examine the egg that the M&M's come in. I also got the one that pop rocks go in, but it's going to be a while before I want to try stretching for it.

could you explain this? im lost
Basically, ovi-fetish or ovipostion is about eggs instead of live young. Easter is the best time to find fake eggs, but since I started, it is harder to find eggs that are suitable to be converted into toys, M&M's still uses an egg container that is pretty much wash and go, though perhaps a bit large for some people.
This is a simulation I could get behind (if you haven't already noticed). Unfortunately, I really haven't paid much attention to the Easter stuff in Wal-Mart to really look for the eggs you are talking about. Would Like to try it myself once I have some privacy (and the egg).
(03-16-2013, 04:11 AM)star478 Wrote: This is a simulation I could get behind (if you haven't already noticed). Unfortunately, I really haven't paid much attention to the Easter stuff in Wal-Mart to really look for the eggs you are talking about. Would Like to try it myself once I have some privacy (and the egg).

well what do you do with the egg?
(03-16-2013, 06:02 AM)pregolover Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 04:11 AM)star478 Wrote: This is a simulation I could get behind (if you haven't already noticed). Unfortunately, I really haven't paid much attention to the Easter stuff in Wal-Mart to really look for the eggs you are talking about. Would Like to try it myself once I have some privacy (and the egg).

well what do you do with the egg?

If you have ever simulated with a doll or something like that, I would assume that it would be the same way with the egg as with the doll and pratically every other birth--mainly--simulation.......shove it up your ass. I have done this exact same thing with bouncey balls...not the really small ones, but ones that are (approximately) billiard ball size (again, that is an approximation. I have not placed a billiard ball and one of the bouncey balls I am talking about side by side to compare sizes yet. All i know is that the bouncey balls that I usd are much bigger than than the typical sized bouncey balls). Again, I am new to simulation so I am just basing it oof of assumptions that I have acquired from reading threads in this section on here.
To the candy aisle!! :3
I was just at Wal-Mart and walked down their seasonal aisle with a bunch of Easter candy (and other stuff) in it. Let's just say that there were a TON of candy-filled eggs on the shelves. Sadly, I did not grab one to try this myself, but I thought I'd like y'all know that now is the best time to grab a bunch (at least, as much as your paychecks will allow you) of candy filled eggs in order to simulate an egg birth.

Just a little FYI.
Oh yeah, eggs are really nice for that, they also sell slightly larger plastic eggs too and those feel nice!
I simulate using a rubber snake around 2 feet long. I insert it almost all the way in, but not all the way to prevent getting it stuck up there. I love the feeling of having something stuck down there, winding and bending inside of me (since it is flexible). I absolutely love the extended birthing process as well.
I have a wooden egg sized like a chicken egg (with a smooth painted texture, which makes it easier). I put it inside me and push it out over and over. But I want to experiment with larger ones.

(Very old thead I know, but I found it relevant!)
(07-26-2020, 02:30 PM)Woopitsgiovanni Wrote: I have a wooden egg sized like a chicken egg (with a smooth painted texture, which makes it easier). I put it inside me and push it out over and over. But I want to experiment with larger ones.

I highly recommend you not do that anymore, wood is a porous breeding ground for bacteria and notoriously hard to disinfect
(07-27-2020, 12:34 AM)ThePreggersFaerie Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 02:30 PM)Woopitsgiovanni Wrote: I have a wooden egg sized like a chicken egg (with a smooth painted texture, which makes it easier). I put it inside me and push it out over and over. But I want to experiment with larger ones.

I highly recommend you not do that anymore, wood is a porous breeding ground for bacteria and notoriously hard to disinfect

You're right. I got rid of it and I'll get a glass one or similar instead.