Bad dragon and fetish catering
Perhaps I am missing something, but it seems rather dull compared to the hype. Someone is hand-crafting dildos based on animal and fantasy penises. It is a great recipient-supported service.

I know there are people simulating on the cheap, people who are looking for info on the company that makes fake bellies, but who would love a company that is aware of the mpreg crowd as a market? (And I am talking bellies to birthing simulation aids.)
I know of the website that you are talking about (haven't ordered anything off of it--not enough privacy to pull something like that out. I have seriously thought about doing so though). It would be nice to have a certain company that is aware of the mpreg community and target us for marketing. Would be nice to get a good looking pregnant belly for a relatively cheap price (I know that there are ways to do so but haven't had the privacy/gumption--nerves--to do so. There are times where I can do a simulation but can't but either don't have the materials or work up the nerves to do so--or want to take the time to remove the belly when I go outside to retrieve the mail).

Would be even better (for me) if someone could simulate/find a way to make a pregnant dragon belly (relation to the thread? Bad Dragon of course). Hell, it would be nice to make a dragon costume similar to the "costume" designs you see on Face Off (don't know if anyone else watches it but it's pretty awesome to see what they do). I mean, to have the look of a real-life anthro dragon (either pregnant or not pregnant--your decision obviously) would be so cooler than the furry costumes you see on places like FA (not bashing those who made them but they don't--well, certain ones at least--look like what an actual anthro dragon would look like if they actually existed, which they don't--though there are those that are really, really good).

Sorry for getting off topic--I think.

P.S. If anyone is interested in visiting the Bad Dragon website, I can post a link if y'all want me to. Or y'all can Google/Bing/Ask.com/whatever search engine you use "Bad Dragon" and find their website from there. Like I said, I haven't gotten the nerves to buy something from them so I mainly just lurk there seeing what they have.

Anyway....I think I'm going to end my rambling there. Probably took the thread waaaaay off topic but.......oh well. Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man limping fetish Goddess 4 2,932 01-16-2014, 08:51 AM
Last Post: batool100
  Fetish night Craddenali 5 3,168 10-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Craddenali