Poll: What Level Are You?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Level Easy
13.51%
5 13.51%
Level Medium
62.16%
23 62.16%
Level Hard
24.32%
9 24.32%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What Kink Level Are You?
Game 
Mpreg Kinks, Level Easy: small/early stages, petting, rubbing, kissing, cuddling, snuggling, using as a pillow, watching, admiring, complimenting

Mpreg Kinks, Level Medium: full term/multiples, palpating, playful groping, biting, navel play, stuffing on top of pregnancy, active babies, mild pain, fine line between mutual pleasure and going too far

Mpreg Kinks, Level Hard: monstrous size, grotesque offspring, violent kicks, bruising, aggravating the offspring on purpose, intense pain, possessive groping, a love for the belly and the carrier's agony, wicked labor, breaking bones

Feel free to also discuss
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
It seems like a lot of people are hard
Life would be great if men could get pregnant

Feel free to message me about anything
I wouldn't really say three people is "a lot," considering there are approximately 22.5k people registered to this website. Three people is barely a drop in the bucket.
I was making a innuendo. Didn't actual mean there was a lot of people
Life would be great if men could get pregnant

Feel free to message me about anything
Mild to tame for me, to put it into broad terms.
I can do easy but I find medium and Hard more appealing.
Definitely a medium level for sure
It makes sense that a lot of people fall into that medium bubble. Everyone likes things across the board, so medium is going to be the easy option.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Moved to Forum Games. Seems like a more appropriate location for it! Have fun :)
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

I say the easy, cute and "sensual" level, I certainly want my wife, family and friends touch the belly (I grant them permission by inviting them to do so).
Father of 3 children wanting to share the experience of pregnancy with my wife (I love her and her ability to bring life to the world).   Heart