Spring Cleaning!
Exclamation 
Hey Y'all!  

So, in an effort to make things look a lot neater, more organized and efficient, I have started working on my "SPRING CLEANING"!

I do not want anyone to be alarmed if you find your posts not where they used to be, I am working on making a few new forum categories and subsections to hopefully get a better flow going on the forum.

I will also be adding new sections (For example, 'Forum Games') to have places for stuff that have an area but often times get lost in the fray of mass posts.  Forum Games are only but one thing that I will be adding to make this work a lot better.

As always, I am open to ideas and looking forward to hearing all of your opinions!  Do not hesitate to message me or leave a message here with your ideas!  We are always looking for ways to improve, and you are the only ones who know what you want to see!
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

I think your reorganization makes a lot of sense. One question though. What qualifies as a "forum game?"

Thanks for all your hard work. :)
Oooooofffff that was a wierd trip lol
Is the 'Sightings' section coming back?
(03-12-2020, 05:32 AM)atreu Wrote: I think your reorganization makes a lot of sense. One question though. What qualifies as a "forum game?"

Thanks for all your hard work. :)

Without getting too technical, Forum Games consist of games that you can play solely via typing, using images found on the internet or ones in which you have taken yourself.

Popular games I have see include;
- Word Association
- The Person Below Me
- Ban The Person Above You
- Story Lines (Where you write a few words, the next person follows with more, etc.)

Other things that can be included in Forum Games, but is not necessarily a game;
- Post a Picture of your Pet
- Post a Picture of yourself (PG RATED!)

Basically, anything that is considered a game/fun/activity can be placed here, so long as it doesn't break the forum rules.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.