Open Mpreg Brunch
(Open to Everyone)
Jethro Grantham: You lost your boyfriend and I lost My Father we both lost someone important in our lives...
Jethro Grantham: And I can help you grieve because I miss My Father alot too...
Jethro Grantham: Now Holidays will be weird not seeing my father there...
Austin Mahone: Mark & Jethro i am gonna get my 7th Plate while you 2 can cry over your losses...
Jethro Grantham: Thanks Austin....
Mark rubs his stomach wiping his eyes "he was supposed to come back that day he was there the wrong time the base was ambushed
Jethro Grantham: There There Mark he's in Heaven with my father...
Jethro Grantham: And i know that you miss him but I also miss my father...
Jethro Grantham: So They want us to be happy and move on with our lives..
Jethro Grantham: Mark I will be right there by your side to comfort you...
Austin Mahone: Can i come back yet?
Jethro Grnatham: No can you please give us another minute or two?
Austin Mahone: Okay...
Jethro Grantham: Mark we need to show My Father and Your Boyfriend that we can continued on without them...
Jethro Grantham: Mark you don't has to worry i will be right there by your side until you are ready...
Jethro Grantham: Okay Austin you can come back now....
Austin Mahone: Thanks;;
He rubs his stomach feeling lots of moving "there active right now they are kicking very hard
Jethro Grantham: Mark remember The Memory of your boyfriend and My Father lives on in our hearts...
Jethro Grantham: So even though they are gone but They are still in our hearts...
Jethro Grantham: So Mark i can send Austin on his way so We can both grieve over Our Losses?
Austin Mahone: What!?
Jethro Grantham: Sorry Austin but Mark needs me right now We both lost someone very special to us...
Austin Mahone: Okay i guess i move to the other side of this place...
Jethro Grantham: Now since we are finally alone Do you wanna know about what My Father was like before he died?
Mark nods his head looking at Austin "he can stay Jethro I can move over we need support right now since we're both pregnant
Austin Mahone: Are you sure Mark? I don't want to be a burden on you?
Jethro Grantham: Yeah Mark are you sure it's okay?
Austin Mahone: Thanks again....
Jethro Grantham: Mark i am sorry for my behavior ever since My Father died i been super emotional and i guess i let my emotions get the best of me....
Jethro Grantham: And Austin i am sorry i been pushing you away too i been super sad lately thinking back on the memories i had of my father...
Austin Mahone: There There Jethro he's in a better place...
Austin Mahone: So Mark & Jethro i will help you both mourn the deaths of your father & boyfriend because i cared about both of you so very much so i be glad to help you out....
Mark smile gently hugging Austin his huge stomach gets in the way "I forgot for a moment I'm huge as a whale
Austin Mahone: What should we do after Brunch?
Jethro Grantham: Yeah Mark what should we do after Brunch?
Austin Mahone: Yeah what should the 3 of us do?
Jethro Grantham: Yeah...
Jethro Grantham: Oh Yeah Mark one more thing Watch Out for My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend Sterling...
Austin Mahone: Yeah Mark be careful because We don't know what His Psycho Ex will do?
Jethro Grantham: Yeah My Ex-Girlfriend Yareli died because of his behavior...
Austin Mahone: So If you ever come across him just give us a Call and We will come right over...
Jethro Grantham: Yeah I don't know why he's being a psycho... So Mark just be careful...
Jethro Grantham: And 2 Months ago I got shot by him and I was in the Hospital for 2 Months recovering from it...
Austin Mahone: So Mark here's our number so you can call us if you ever encounter him and He's quite dangerous too there's no telling of what he might do.....
Mark nods his head putting the paper in his pocket "well I'm done eating I lost count after 12 plates
(Have to go to work i be back in the afternoon to continue (
Jethro Grantham: Remember if you need any help just give us a call...
Austin Mahone: And we be right there....
Jethro Grantham: And Remember if you came across My Psycho Ex just me us a call...
Austin Mahone: And we be right there to rescue you....
Jethro Grantham: Okay Mark Bye have nice day at work...
Mark calls Austin 3 days later waddling slowly around his apartment "c come on please pick up as he gotten into early labor
Jethro Grantham: (picks up the phone) it's me Jethro so Mark what's up? Austin's still at work so it's only me.....
Mark breathes slowly "Jethro I I think I'm in labor I I'm scared I can't time the contractions
Jethro Grantham: (picks up the phone) Okay let me leave a note for Austin and I be right there remember to breathe for each contractions....
Mark breathes through a contraction moving his hips around slowly "Jethro I don't think I can do it
Jethro Grantham: (picks up the phone) Mark yes you can just breathe remember Jimmy is up there in Heaven watching you and is your water ? broke yet?
Mark breathes slowly "no not yet but my stomach really hurts I can feel the kids moving down
Jethro Grantham: (picks up the phone) okay I am on my way... If your water ? does break don't push until I get there....
Mark breathes hard leaning over the couch sweat began to run down his face

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O FxM Mpreg Chatbot jamiej123 0 130 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post: jamiej123
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 818 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Searching an italian mpreg carrier Preg_lover 0 275 08-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Preg_lover
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 843 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 347 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O MPreg RP xxjadeexx 4 586 03-30-2023, 01:43 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Star O Stranger Things and other themed mpreg RP StardustCaptain 6 1,291 03-01-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: StardustCaptain
  O MPREG Crazy Bitch Pt. 2 riderstrongforever16 90 9,357 03-14-2022, 08:13 PM
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,398 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O [F4M] Mpreg RP xxjadeexx 3 1,118 12-30-2021, 02:05 AM
Last Post: MPreg Lover