Closed Young Gods
[Closed w/ SazzyP260]
The day had dragged on, just as every Friday seemed to. Desmond's two morning classes had gone by without much fuss, of course he'd spent most of his time in the back listening to music rather than listening to the professor but that was beside the point. He'd only been at the university for less than a year and kept his distance from most of the other students. No because he was a loner but rather because he was horrid at small talk and thus not the best conversationalist unless it was profitable.

As it was, he was currently on his way towards the university's cafeteria for lunch. Since it was already half past noon it wasn't crowded but that also meant there weren't many options to eat. Making his way towards the meals still available, he watched as another student filled his plate with the remaining chicken and rice choice and frowned.

Turning towards the student he offered a wide and friendly smile. "Is that the last of it?" he asked, despite knowing the answer himself. "That's a shame." There was a sudden change in his voice, a more methodical melody to each spoken syllable. "You know, that's really my favorite. I was kind of looking forward to it." Not exactly true but the meal certainly looked better than the spaghetti that had clearly been picked clean of meat by other hungry students, leaving nothing but tomato sauce and noddles.

"Oh," the student responded, suddenly feeling a creeping sense of guilt. "Well here, I guess you can have it. I'll find something else then."

"Thanks," Desmond responded, voice back to normal as he took the plate from the other student. Turning on his heels without a second thought he found a seat close to the windows and started in on his reward.
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Ocean had been late getting to the cafeteria himself, studying one thing or another. He wasn't exactly studying anything school related, he rarely did unless it had to be graded; and then he just kind of searched the internet for those answers. That was easy. Nope. Ocean was studying the things that were within himself; his water manipulation and his telekinesis. He was a master at manipulating water, that was no problem for him in the slightest. He could do just about anything with water. It was telekinesis, just that alone, that he was struggling with. If he used his water with telekinesis, it worked, but telekinesis alone... forget it.

He quickly scrambled over to the food counters, disappointed to see the slim pickings for meals "Damn it." he sighed and grabbed a few fruits from the basket on the end of the counter. Eyes flicked up when two other students started speaking. He watched the other man easily smooth talk the tray out of the other's hand. Damn... He wished he could do that. After the other student left, looking in a rather hazy state of mind, Ocean wandered over to the other kid "Hey... You're in my Bio class, aren't you?" Ocean asked, holding his tattooed hand out to him "Name's Ocean..." He had this charming little crooked smirk on his face, his dark blue eyes locking onto the other's and holding steady. A single strand of obscenely blue hair falling between his eyes, though it didn't seem to bother him.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Fire colored eyes looked up from their meal with a raised eyebrow at the voice, surprised anyone would sit next to him when the cafeteria was this empty. Not that he was disturbed or anything but simply because his appearance wasn't very inviting, as his mother would always nag. With his multiple piercings, black hair shaved only at the sides and back, leaving the top longer and colored to whatever suited his fancy at the time. There were also the tattoos around his forearms and around his neck ending somewhere beneath his shirt.

Speaking of tattoos, Desmond's eyes caught the tattoo on the hand held out to him, taking a moment to appreciate the artwork before accepting the shake. "Yeah, I'd recognize that head of hair anywhere." He gave a chuckle at that, running a hand through his hair. He'd colored his own hair blue recently, though not the same color and more of a teal rather than the true blue of Ocean's. "I'm Desmond, but you can call me Coyote." He took his hand from his hair and motioned for the other to take a seat across the table from him.

Ocean really didn't waste much time in sitting across from Desmond "Coyote, huh? Certainly an unusual name." He teased, winking at the other. Apple stem was twisted and plucked before being tossed over in the general direction of the trash can "How'd you win yourself this delectable meal while I'm stuck eating three-day-old apples?" Ocean asked, flicking his hair out of his face and smirking a bit again.

Ocean was presently wearing a pair of tightly fitting black jeans, a black shirt that had a very deep V and showed off what was potentially more ink on his chest. The only thing, outside of his hair, that wasn't black was the letterman jacket he wore. It was probably cheating that he was on the swim team, but he was told by countless people that it was okay, that even though he could manipulate water however he saw fit, that if he didn't use his powers, he could continue to compete. Thus far he had kept that oath, swimming did just come naturally to him though. It kind of helped that his father was basically Neptune himself.

Offering Ocean a one shouldered shrug while taking a bite out of his chicken and rice at the mention of his name. "It's my last name actually," he answered, though it was probably unusual as a last name as well if he was being honest. "It's also a much better stage name than Desmond. Or at least it was, I haven't preformed a gig since I got here." Desmond sighed, leaning back a bit as he stretched. "The school probably wouldn't approve anyway," he added with a sly grin.

"As for how I got this," he paused before giving another shrug. "Let's say the school probably wouldn't approve of that either." Desmond motioned towards the plate in front of him with his fork. "You want some? I'm not stingy."

"The school rarely approves of anything..." He replied, turning in his chair and kicking his feet up on the table, sighing as he tipped his head back and smiled over at Desmond "How come you don't go by Dezzy or something? Just curious, don't take offense..."

He looked over the offered food before shaking his head "Nah... I don't eat chicken anyway, I was just curious how you so smoothly won that guy over... He doesn't give up much of anything." He took a bite out of the apple and made a face before setting it down and staring at it. The apple shook and levitated off of the table for about five seconds before dropping back onto the surface with a sickly sounding splat, luckily none of the grossness splattered anywhere "Gross... And I put *that* in my mouth, mind you."

"You can say that again," Desmond agreed before taking a bite of the food with a 'suit yourself'. He watched Ocean relax in his seat as an airy laugh escaped him at the proposed alternate nickname. "Because I'm a singer not a stripper. Dezzy doesn't even sound like an expensive stripper either so you know...a little offence taken."

Desmond looked across the room towards the student he'd coaxed the meal from, looking completely fine as he talked to his friends, that feeling of guilt he'd felt long gone and forgotten by now. He watched him for a brief moment before returning his gaze to Ocean's dark blue eyes. "Oh really? You have personal experience with his stubbornness?" he teased, reaching for his coffee. His eyes watched intently as the apple lifted off the table and splattered to the table, visibly showing that he was pretty impressed at the levitation before his grin returned.

"Eh," he brushed the apple off. "I've had worse things in my mouth."

"I do, in fact, have personal experience with his stubbornness... It is not great at all." He sighed and leaned back even further, head tipping back, hoodie and hair flopping back with his head "We used to date, like... when we were in high school... He was an asshole then, he's an asshole now..." He glanced over at the guy again before rolling his blue eyes back in Desmond's direction "I'm also pretty sure you *are* a stripper, you just don't strip for money... or have the actual skill to strip like a stripper, take your pick." He winked and licked his lips slowly.

He watched the rotten apple bounce off the table and shook his head a little. He needed something else to concentrate on. He watched Desmond's hand go for the coffee and grinned. That was perfect. Coffee was water. He just kind of stared at the cup for a few seconds, and then suddenly, perfect pearls of coffee-brown started floating out of the cup in front of his and Desmond's face "That's definitely more impressive than my failed apple floating..." Apple's were clearly denser than coffee, though both had water. He'd have to look into that, as well, or maybe write it down so he could discuss these things with his mentor.

Desmond made a scoffing sound as he raised his eyebrows towards the student they were speaking about with a smirk. "I hope your taste has improved since high school," he said playfully before touching his chest with mock hurt at Ocean's comments about his stripping capabilities. "Excuse you. There is nothing wrong with providing free entertainment." His lips turned up in a grin as fiery eyes watched Ocean's tongue as it moved between his lips.

Now, the floating coffee was a much better improvement from the apple in Desmond's opinion, watching the dark brown pearls dance in front of them. "That's amazing," he commented. "Now if you could put that in my mouth I'd be very appreciative." Desmond paused after that, realizing what that sounded like. "Take that as you will but I am not passing up on drinking floating coffee."

The tips of Ocean's ears burned a deep red color when the implication of Desmond's words hit him, other parts of his body also seemed to take notice, clearly liking the thought. 'Later, later... Maybe later, boys...' he told himself, taking a deep breath and smiling a bit as he watched that perfectly red mouth open for him as the droplets of coffee easily floated closer. Ocean filled Desmond's mouth carefully but easily "There you have it, floating coffee ala Ocean." He chuckled and grinned over at him.

He waited until after Desmond finished drinking the droplets before he cleared his throat, sat up and leaned over the table, smirking at the man "So, what does it take to experience Coyote's free entertainment? I've seem to grow interested in that experience... It's a new thing for me. Or would be, anyhow..."

Desmond would be lying if he said he didn't notice Ocean's reaction to his words and in response he purposefully and languidly opened his mouth for the coffee. After he'd taken his mouthful he swallowed the bitter liquid down before running his tongue across his lips to catch any remaining coffee, being sure to show off the silver stud in the center of his tongue. "Ala Ocean, you say?" Desmond repeated. "Less salty than I would have imagined with a name like that."

Pushing away the small remainder of his lunch, far more interested Ocean than chicken, Desmond set his elbow on the table and his chin in his hand. "As for the free entertainment," that sly grin appeared once more, showing off his teeth. "They don't let me get out to the clubs much anymore, guess if you're interested you'd have to settle for my room." There was a light in those fire colored eyes at Ocean's last words.

"A new thing you say?" His voice held a teasing tone to it. "No worries, it's not true what they say about old dogs and new tricks." Desmond was keeping himself under control so far, being careful to not let any of his power seep into his words despite how much he wanted to. Ocean's blush had been rather adorable, a flash of red beneath blue strands of hair, and he found himself tempted to use underhanded tricks to see it again.

Ocean slowly stood up, leaning over the table and Desmond himself "I'll take your offer." He whispered hotly, lips mere inches away from Desmond's lips - almost grazing them "But if you use your tricks on me, I'll leave, Desmond. I won't be coerced or forced into doing things... I want my freewill to stay intact, do you understand me?" His voice was firm and rough, like the normally dominating person that he was -he had his mentor, Monsoon, to thank for that, really.

After straightening up again, he smiled politely down at Desmond and offered him his hand "Come on. Let's get out of here before anyone else notices... Or we have to get to any of our classes." He knew that he had one class left, and it'd be a *real* shame to have to go to the class instead of the plans they had made with each other.

It took more control than Desmond cared to admit to not reach up and bite Ocean's lips when they were that close to him. Instead he tilted his face upwards so their noses just bumped as he cocked his head and looked into a single blue eye. There was a shiver down his back at the dominating tone in the other's voice, but he didn't back all the way down. "You insult me." Desmond spoke quietly so the words hung in the air just between them. "After all, I haven't used any tricks yet."

Standing, Desmond took the hand offered to him, leaving the unfinished lunch on the table. He had another class himself but it wouldn't be the first time he'd skipped it. "Fuck class." Desmond spoke his thoughts, leaving the cafeteria and leading Ocean towards his dorm room. "I can easily get the notes from someone else anyway," he added with a wink.

"Yeah... I hate the last class on my schedule anyway..." He followed the other, which meant he did get a pretty good view of Desmond's backside - he was definitely impressed with that, too. After walking behind Desmond for a short period, Ocean finally made a move to slip his arm around the other's waist, hand settling on a slim hip "So, what kind of underwear do you wear, Desmond Coyote? I'm very curious about this..." Fingers slid into the waistband of the other's pants, though he was just teasingly touching just above the man's hip bone "Something lacy and sexy? Or are you just a boy in briefs?"

Desmond couldn't stop himself from leaning into the touch, pressing his hip into the fingers against his pelvis. For a moment he questioned who really had the power over temptation here before he quickly stepped back into the game. He pressed himself against Ocean, falling behind just enough to bring his lips close to the other's ear. "Funny you assume I'm wearing anything at all." Using quick steps to dart forward as they got closer to his dorm, Desmond cast a sly glance and a wink back towards Ocean. "Wasn't really planning on do a show today, you might have to wait while I put something on."

Ocean chuckled as Desmond darted ahead of him, though that didn't really stop him from pursuing the other man. Once they were outside of Desmond's door, Ocean easily pinned his body up against the other's, lips lowering to Desmond's ear "Perhaps I don't want you to put on anything at all... Maybe I would prefer the show to start just as it is now." He slid a hand around Desmond's front and smirked as he slid his hand over the other's smooth abdomen "If, in fact, you are wearing nothing at all... It'll certainly get us to the finish line that much faster." He purred hotly, tongue trailing the outer shell of Desmond's ear. He was hard as steel now, and he was sure that Desmond could feel that in his jeans, considering they left nothing to the imagination at all.

Desmond could feel the hardness in Ocean's jeans against his hip, his own erection pressing against the confines of his jeans. A small noise made it's way out of his mouth at the feeling of Ocean's tongue against his ear. "Someone's impatient," he chided, pushing his hip forward slightly enough to press more firmly against the hard heat there. Grasping onto the front of Ocean's tight jeans, he used his free hand to open the door to his room . He took a few steps inside, the disappearing support of the door leaving him to quickly adjust. With the flick of his thumb against the button, Ocean's jeans came undone and more loosely against his hips. Desmond ran his fingers along the top of Ocean's jeans with a grin, teasing the skin there. "What's your rush, Blue?"

The relief of his jeans being open was amazing. He let out a slow and steady breath, shaking his head a little. Once they were securely inside of the room, Ocean shut the door behind them and clicked the lock over "No rush now..." He murmured, reaching over to flick on the light. All of the dorms were set up the same, or relatively the same, depended on if you had a single or double room. "I just wanted to get you behind closed doors quickly... That was my thing." Goosebumps broke out on the skin around his hips, wherever Desmond's fingers went, anyway.

Slowly Ocean slid his hand underneath Desmond's shirt again, working it up with his wrist and touching over the other's skin, seemingly searching for something - mostly he was seeking out sensitive areas "I want to take my time with you, Desmond Coyote. I want to love you from the ankle up, show every part of your perfect little body the love it deserves, make you melt from the inside out." He growled as he lowered to press his lips against Desmond's in a hot and dirty kiss, tongue and teeth both at play. His hand finally found a place to settle, thumb and forefinger actively working at tweaking and twisting one of Desmond's nipples "I want to fuck you, Desmond." Was growled against the other's lips. Wasn't no sense in being shy, he hadn't been so far.

Surprised and suddenly tingly at Ocean's change once the door was locked, Desmond's hands immediately went to Ocean's hips with a firm grasp. A rush of hot air left him at the fingers working at his nipple before he pushed his head forward and captured those lips with his own into another needy kiss. After all their teasing and bluntness the feeling of skin against skin and the not-too-gentle kiss he'd started felt like a warm wave of water crashing into him.

Pulling away from the kiss with wet and warm lips, Desmond finally slid his entire hand into the waistband of Ocean's jeans and wrapped his slim fingers around the hard heat he found inside. An eyebrow raised as Desmond nipped lightly at Ocean's bottom lip. "You have such a way with words, don't you?" With the one hand deep in Ocean's jeans, Desmond started backing into his dorm and towards the bed, leading Ocean gently with him. "I hope you can follow through with them."

A pleasured grunt escaped Ocean as those fingers wrapped around his cock; christ those could stay there forever and he would be insanely satisfied. He managed to push Desmond's shirt up and off with his free hand, his other still actively working that nipple "Words are like water... I can manipulate them too." He teased, smirking and winking as he bent his head to capture Desmond's lips in another steamy kiss. He managed to get them stopped before the bed so he could pull his own shirt off, both that and his jacket falling to the floor with a loud thunk. Desmond's shirt was hanging on his wrist, the one attached to the hand in his pants.

Dark blue eyes trailed down to the hand in his pants and he smirked a little "I can, and definitely will, follow through with everything I've said..." He paused to just playfully make his cock throb in Desmond's grasp "However, we both still have pants on and I have this little problem where a warm hand is wrapped around my dick... So, we might have to change those two situations to better suit what we want done."