Kentaro Hiyama's First Pregnancy
Repost this when it's in English please, I'm interested.
(04-02-2013, 10:26 PM)mprego2 Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 03:06 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote: I understand! I will look out for this and when i get it i will put the english translated pages on here! :D:):P:D

Oh thank you so much, you're a life-saver!!! XD

Let me know when you get the translated pages, I'd like to read them.
I own it now. Just have it for collectors purposes since I can't read Japanese. I'm impressed there still isn't an amateur translation online yet.
I just bought this off of amazon a few days ago...its a japanese import so it will take a bit to get to me.. but when it does I can take pics of the pages- (I dont wanna scan it so I dont ruin the bindings.) I'll update this thread when I do!

Im excited to get it it looks so adorable!
So, here’s a bit of surprising and exciting news, it appears as though the series in continuing in a part 2! This time focusing on parenting.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
[Image: 9-648008-c400.jpg]

Here is the cover art!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
So good news everyone, I did some research and discovered that they will be reprinting the 1st part if you missed the paperback copy, as it is currently only available digitally. Apparently the reprint will be available in the near future (possibly around the time the 2nd part is printed).

So I will keep you updated, and if you are able support the series by buying the manga books, if it turns out to be popular enough it could even be picked up for an anime series/film(s) and/or live-action series/film(s)!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I want to buy digital copy from first manga to, hope you can share where to buy it
How do the guys get pregnant & give birth in this Manga? do they say or show it?! :D
Can anyone translate? I have the whole thing
https://imgur.com/user/KHfan983/submitted
(08-16-2019, 02:59 AM)khfan983 Wrote: Can anyone translate? I have the whole thing

I've got English text translations of the first three chapters, if anyone wants those.

I'm an amateur translator mostly using Google translate and a Japanese/English dictionary app, but it seems fairly accurate.
I'd love your translations. Thank you!
Me too
Me too as well if its not too much trouble
(08-16-2019, 03:00 AM)khfan983 Wrote: https://imgur.com/user/KHfan983/submitted

Me too.
I've sent PMs with the Mediafire links to everyone who asked for the translations.

They're in excel files and text only, you'll need the RAWs to read along with them.
Thank you so much again
Can I have it too?
Are we allowed to post download links directly in the threads?

I didn't really see any rules about it one way or another.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seahorse Pregnancy ohsopreg 0 1,449 11-20-2020, 10:20 AM
Last Post: ohsopreg
  'Daddy Mama: A Male Pregnancy Story' by Jane Smith The Guys' Gyno 0 2,679 09-19-2018, 06:30 PM
Last Post: The Guys' Gyno
  Cringe-Worthy Pregnancy Photos ejonesrock 1 4,390 02-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Last Post: WeekEndPreg
  Male Pregnancy in Fanfiction Mark 15 15,445 11-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Last Post: TheKicking
  My Interview with Jezebel: What Exactly Is Mpreg? A Male Pregnancy Enthusiast Explain Lyric 8 5,681 11-06-2014, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Mark