Kentaro Hiyama's First Pregnancy
There was a manga that came out last year about male pregnancy! It is called ヒヤマケンタロウの妊娠 (Hiyama Kentarou's Pregnancy) [Localized Title: Kentaro Hiyama's First Pregnancy].

[Image: 4063803740.jpg]

The backstory is that it is set not to far in the future, and something happened to where men all of a sudden can get pregnant, and more men are getting pregnant, while less women are, and it is VERY risky for a man to get an abortion, even more so than it would be for a woman. It goes over 3 different stories about 3 males that find themselves pregnant, the main story though is Kentaro Hiyama's, a single man, the other two are about a pregnant husband going through stuff, and the other is about a teenage boy getting pregnant, but opting to get an abortion.

The actual manga book was released in January of this year, and I ordered it, cause I was curious and interested in it, even though it was only in Japanese.

I was waiting to make a thread about this manga until I got a chance to read it and make sure it was "worthy" enough to be a good mpreg story, and it is, I just need to have someone translate the Japanese text, cause I can't, lol! XD

So if anyone would like to help me who can translate Japanese, I would be very grateful! XD
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Sorry I don't know any Japanese, but I can't wait to see it! Even if it's just scans of the pages for now. :)
i really hope this manga will be translated soon~~
I'm going to go look for this.
WOW i need to look out for this! I will do translations for you! just inbox me and i will get to it! :D
~Type Signature Here~
I WANT TO READ THIS!!!!!
(03-22-2013, 09:12 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote: WOW i need to look out for this! I will do translations for you! just inbox me and i will get to it! :D

Well, I'd love to make scanlations of the entire manga...but, I don't want to debind and ruin my copy! XD

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I understand! I will look out for this and when i get it i will put the english translated pages on here! :D:):P:D
~Type Signature Here~
(04-02-2013, 03:06 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote: I understand! I will look out for this and when i get it i will put the english translated pages on here! :D:):P:D

Oh thank you so much, you're a life-saver!!! XD

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(04-29-2014, 05:58 AM)Lyrenheart Wrote: I have acquired the full manga! I would be able to upload it if anyone is willing to translate. Please message me if you can! From what I can see it looks super adorable. (Can't understand anything though!)

so, are there actually more images about the pregnancy itself?
(04-30-2014, 05:57 AM)Lyrenheart Wrote:
(04-29-2014, 06:00 AM)pregboy89 Wrote:
(04-29-2014, 05:58 AM)Lyrenheart Wrote: I have acquired the full manga! I would be able to upload it if anyone is willing to translate. Please message me if you can! From what I can see it looks super adorable. (Can't understand anything though!)

so, are there actually more images about the pregnancy itself?

Yes, it shows him pregnant though the entire manga. We see him slowly growing until the last chapter where he has his baby.

That sounds so hot ;)
So from the looks of it you can get the ebook version of the manga.

http://www.de-hon.ne.jp/digital/bin/prod...0007293813

no English translation yet, but one can hope
It's only available to buy via Yen...I really need to find this manga. I've tried everywhere! I even asked my sister back in Japan to search for me...I'll have it soon!Idea

~Type Signature Here~
(03-17-2013, 09:51 PM)mprego2 Wrote: There was a manga that came out last year about male pregnancy! It is called ヒヤマケンタロウの妊娠 (Hiyama Kentarou's Pregnancy) [Localized Title: Kentaro Hiyama's First Pregnancy].

[Image: 4063803740.jpg]

The backstory is that it is set not to far in the future, and something happened to where men all of a sudden can get pregnant, and more men are getting pregnant, while less women are, and it is VERY risky for a man to get an abortion, even more so than it would be for a woman. It goes over 3 different stories about 3 males that find themselves pregnant, the main story though is Kentaro Hiyama's, a single man, the other two are about a pregnant husband going through stuff, and the other is about a teenage boy getting pregnant, but opting to get an abortion.

The actual manga book was released in January of this year, and I ordered it, cause I was curious and interested in it, even though it was only in Japanese.

I was waiting to make a thread about this manga until I got a chance to read it and make sure it was "worthy" enough to be a good mpreg story, and it is, I just need to have someone translate the Japanese text, cause I can't, lol! XD

So if anyone would like to help me who can translate Japanese, I would be very grateful! XD

You said you ordered it. I'm assuming you live in the US. Where did you order it from?
http://www.yesasia.com/us/hiyama-kentaro.../info.html

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Thank you!
Hi, can i ask
Where actually i can buy this comic?
Offically, if someone can help me
Thank you
If you make an account at Amazon.co.jp, you can buy the comic in Kindle format and read it with the Kindle Cloud Reader. I did just that recently. You don't need to be in Japan to order a Kindle item. Hope it helps! Some comics on the Japanese Amazon website ship hard copies to the United States, but this comic isn't one of them. No translation yet except for the title. But you can learn Japanese if you want to. It's hard, but you can do it if you really want to, either by taking classes in person or online, or by reading Japanese lesson books, or just by trying to follow conversation through the drawings. I'd recommend taking courses, but whatever works! Take care!
Amazon has the manga as an import as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Hiyama-...4063803740

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Can I ask about the plot of this? Is this the comedy or romantic manga? and Is there only one main character? ฏนำห the woman in the pic is another main character?
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seahorse Pregnancy ohsopreg 0 1,449 11-20-2020, 10:20 AM
Last Post: ohsopreg
  'Daddy Mama: A Male Pregnancy Story' by Jane Smith The Guys' Gyno 0 2,679 09-19-2018, 06:30 PM
Last Post: The Guys' Gyno
  Cringe-Worthy Pregnancy Photos ejonesrock 1 4,391 02-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Last Post: WeekEndPreg
  Male Pregnancy in Fanfiction Mark 15 15,446 11-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Last Post: TheKicking
  My Interview with Jezebel: What Exactly Is Mpreg? A Male Pregnancy Enthusiast Explain Lyric 8 5,682 11-06-2014, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Mark