Closed Angel Wings
[Closed w/ Chrome]
"I figured I'd get us both started." Marshall whispered, groaning as that hand stroked over him, hips pressing up into Cael's hand. Marshall set his own hands on Cael's thighs and hips, rubbing them and massaging them "How do you want me tonight, Cael? Do you want to stay on top? Do you want me to do it from behind?" One hand slid back around Cael, groping his ass and teasing over his hole slowly, playfully and teasingly pressing against the loosened muscles - it helped that they rather frequently had sex, stretching and stuff no longer an issue these days.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

The groan Cael managed to coax from the muscular body beneath him pleased him, settling comfortably against the man's thighs with his legs folded on either side. The smile never left Cael's face as he stroked his lover and felt Marshall's hands against the warm skin of his hips and thighs. He wasn't going to say that it had been a particularly stressful day, a lot of information was still processing in the back of Cael's mind, but it was getting better and better now that Marshall was home and he was able to share his feelings and findings with the human he cared very deeply for. Not to mention the skillful fingers that seemed to be working away at muscles Cael wasn't even aware he had.

"Hmm." Cael made a noise of thoughtfulness before letting out a pleased groan as Marshall's fingers teasing at his hole distracted him from the human's question. Feathers rustling at the pleasurable attention, Cael's grip on Marshall's cock became more firm as he continued his hand's motions. The two of them certainly weren't wasteful about their time together and they'd had a lot of sex between their first and now so Cael was a bit more experienced about what he liked and didn't like compared to their first night together. Still, there was only so many different positions the two of them could try without Cael's wings becoming an obstacle to get around. Not that Cael minded considering riding Marshall was his personal favorite as he was sure the human fairly well at this point.

Cael made his decision known to Marshall when he wiggled his hips a bit against the finger at his hole, legs tightening on either side of Marshall's thighs. "I think I'd like you just the way I found you," Cael muttered, continuing to stroke the hard cock in his hand as he bent forward to capture Marshall's lips in a strong kiss.
___
(Yeah, I'm replying to this after almost a year. Fight me. <3
Expect a reply to the other one too. Not that you have to reply but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
)
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"