New Features!
As some of you may have noticed, the forum has gone through another change.  
Minor changes that make things easier for everyone!  And changes that are just essential.

• First and Foremost, Topic Thread Descriptions.
[Image: tGfjSsp.png]
This can be used to label your posts, [NSFW], or whatever tags you may want to use.
It can also be used in the roleplay sections [Closed w/ *Username]
It's a great tool to just have and utilize so topic subjects are not as long!

• Next on the list is "Return to Top".
[Image: URLgu3R.png]
This is a simple little button found at the end of posts. 
It's certainly useful for those long threads, this way you do not have to scroll back up and waste time!

• Next is the "Report PM" option.
[Image: G0ynBn1.png]
I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking "Well, wasn't this a thing before?" It was, yes, but not in the way you're thinking.
Before, you could report a PM, and we would have to request you send screenshots or the message itself.
With this new feature, you no longer have to do that.  We can easily see the PM from the moderation/administration post.
You can tell us what the problem is, we can see the problem, and we can remedy the problem easily now!

• Next is the new attachment viewing option.
[Image: 6Bn55Q7.png]
You no longer are redirected to another page.  All of your attachments are viewable right there in the browser.
You can click to the next image, if there are multiple attachments in one post.
You can click the escape key when you're finished.  It's a no-muss, no-fuss, easier way to viewing attachments!

The next order of business is Forum User Groups.  I've touched on this once before, but I'm back again with some changes.
[Image: vD9hzJe.png][Image: r4X1z5G.png][Image: vFY8Vpj.png][Image: XL9ScHu.png]
[Image: Bf8KGfQ.png][Image: 6sm4mqY.png][Image: ZsSklXw.png][Image: BLoPb0x.png]
As you can see, I have updated the forum group names, the colors that are on the groups also correspond with the color of the person's username.  The group names used to be the basic that came with MyBB, but I have changed them to match.

All new features, changes, and anything that happens to this forum will be posted here from here on out!  
Just to keep everyone informed of the new and improved MPC!  
We are always improving, and we do not want anyone to be left out and not know what is happening.