Forum Groups, Smilies and Themes:
[Image: vFY8Vpj.png][Image: XL9ScHu.png][Image: Bf8KGfQ.png]
[Image: 6sm4mqY.png][Image: BLoPb0x.png] [Image: SJS2lPs.png]

Have you noticed these?  No?  Well, they're pretty cool.  In a continued effort of organizing the forum, User Groups are now a thing.  Currently broken down into five categories; Roleplayer, Media Guru, Story Writer, Midwife, and Forum Reader.

If you find yourself Roleplaying frequently, and you want people to know that you are an avid roleplayer on this site, well then this is the group for you.

If you're constantly finding media and posting it for everyone else to see, then you're certainly a Media Guru, and this is the group for you!

If you like to write stories, but you aren't exactly looking to be a commissioned artist, then this is the place where you need to be!

If you find yourself in a more supportive role, midwifing for those that are pregnant here, then this is very clearly the place where you belong!

If you are an avid reader of the forum, and only post occasionally, or not at all, then this is your group!  Don't be shy.

If you feel that there are missing categories, don't hesitate to let me know.  I'm willing to consider any and all categories, though I feel these are certainly the most prevalent and most used categories of this forum.

And now I'm sure you're curious about how you go about achieving this new rank, should you find your interest peaked.  It's quite simple, really.

First step:
Click on User CP.
[Image: DraS0Mc.png]

Second Step:
Click on "Group Memberships" on the left-hand side of your screen.
[Image: 374JLrV.png]

Third and Final Step:
Click the "Join Group" button on the group you are interested in joining.
Forum Reader is free to join by anyone, it is not moderated and therefore does not require approval.
Media Guru, Midwives, Roleplayers and Story Writers all require approval from the group leader, presently Media Guru and Story Writer are without a Group Leader and could use one - If anyone finds they are interested, let me know!
[Image: WQmapHF.png]

The next thing I'm sure that EVERYONE has noticed that has changed within recent days is the forum post icons and the smilies!!!  Yes, there are new of those, too.  I figured we could definitely use the update, therefore, we have new smilies and everyone can enjoy them.  They are updated, clean, and most-of-all, widely recognized by pretty much everyone.  I do hope you enjoy them, and *OF COURSE* if you come across an emoji that is not there, and you would like to see it in the smilies list, all you have to do is ask!  And post a picture, because otherwise I won't know what you're talking about!!!

Smile Cry Wink Cool Big Grin Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad Angel Angry Blush Confused Dodgy Sleepy Sick Idea Exclamation Heart Thumbs Up Thumbs DownKissing HeartHeart EyesBroken HeartPleadingPartyMermanMerwomanEyesQuestionShockScreamDevilLaughingVomitingSmirkUnamused

Sort of old news, I know, but as everyone has noticed, a lot of the forum themes have been removed.  They take up a lot of space, though, and we had tons of forum themes.  I spent a lot of time and went through, found the more popular themes across the forum and kept those.  The ones that were more obsolete and unused were removed to make things a little less strained.  So, there is now six themes that the forum has.  Two dark themes, two light themes, and the default theme, which also has its dark theme counterpart.  I apologize if the theme you readily enjoyed is no longer around, but in an interest to keep the forum freely flowing and not lagged down, removing themes was necessary!

As always, if you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to let anyone know!  We are here for you and we are always looking for ways to help improve the community as a whole!  Thanks much!