Open Club Activities University
open to everyone :)
So yes. It's a mpreg roleplay. Below I will insert a short form to fill in for you.
Continuing, the main antagonist is a Spanish professor. Although he was born in England, he is also of Spanish origin. He is known for his numerous romances with his students. He had sex with all the students from his Spanish circle; it so happened that all his students are pregnant. However, because of his fetish about the pregnancy, he was very happy about it. The action takes place during his circle's next class. You can give birth, make love with him (or with someone else).

Name:
Appearance:
Pregnant: month, number of babies etc.

WARNING: I'M LOOKING FOR ONLY MALE CHARACTERS.

Let's start!
Edward was walking around with a cup of coffee in his hand and millions of files as always. It might have seemed like hard work for him, but it wasn't. He was just about to start his club. He was looking forward to meeting his boys. He wanted to touch every belly and say hello to his unborn children. A little whistling, he came up to the hall door and entered it. He put all the unnecessary things on the table and looked around.
Jacob was already waiting for him in the hall. Edward eagerly approached him and kissed his lips with great passion and then kissed on his rounded belly.
- How are we feeling today? - he asked.
- Okay. The kids are kicking a little bit, but it's not bad. - he answered truthfully.
- That's great.
He looked at the boy with a cheerful smile, and then at the watch. There's still 15 minutes to class, so why waste time?
- We still have some time, so. . .
He found himself behind Jacob in the blink of an eye and started plucking his ear. A loud sigh came out of the boy's mouth.
- E-Edward. . .
The man, seeing the boy's explicit consent, started to give wet kisses on his mandible and neck. Hearing the sighing gets louder and louder, he kept coming down. He only stopped by the nipples he attacked when he got rid of Jacob's blouse. The boy wore a special bra, so that the milk bathing from his nipple did not soil his clothes. Edward bit his lip and got rid of the unnecessary thing with the speed of light. He started sucking on the nipple when he slipped his hand into the student's panties.
- Professor. . .
Jacob couldn't stop moaning when his teacher's hand was running down his penis. He felt he wasn't gonna last long and he's gonna come. When he was nearing the top, suddenly Edward stretched out his hand.
- Turn around. He ordered it.
Jacob, being in this state, listened to the teacher and turned to him. After a while, he heard Edward pull down his pants. He knew what was about to happen. The man took his pants and panties off the boy in one move. He didn't care about the condom. He told Jacob to get his pretty ass out, and then he slipped two fingers into it. It was very tight and wet.
- You're tight. So beautiful. He was purring to his ear.
Shortly afterwards, he slipped his third finger and started looking for a prostate.
Making sure Jacob was fully stretched, he slid his penis into his hole. At first, he moved slowly in it, but then, seeing that it did not cause him any pain, he started to speed up.
- I- I love you. - The guy's a hooker.
Edward kissed him passionately in response, in the meantime they both came. The man helped the younger one get dressed and kissed his belly again.
Jacob sat down closer to the board and Edward started writing down notes from the next lesson. The teacher couldn't wait for the arrival of his boys.
(04-22-2020, 03:13 PM)justpush Wrote: Making sure Jacob was fully stretched, he slid his penis into his hole. At first, he moved slowly in it, but then, seeing that it did not cause him any pain, he started to speed up.
- I- I love you. - The guy's a hooker.
Edward kissed him passionately in response, in the meantime they both came. The man helped the younger one get dressed and kissed his belly again.
Jacob sat down closer to the board and Edward started writing down notes from the next lesson. The teacher couldn't wait for the arrival of his boys.

Please, join to me!
Name Alex
Age 21
Appearance five foot 5 Brown hair blue eyes wears glasses
Pregnancy first time with large quads due any day
Alex waddle fast to the university as he was late for science class he had to climb 5 levels of stairs to get to his class his shirt bearly fits over his stomach he opened the door to his class just as the second warning bell went off
Edward, seeing that Alex had already arrived, he approached him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. In the meantime, he placed his hand on a fairly large pregnant belly.
- How are you feeling today?
Alex face turns red as Edward kiss his forehead he always like him he was always nice to people he rubs his large stomach "well I'm 6 days dued and my boys are still high up
The man is glad to have managed to embarrass his boy. He seriously listens to his words.
- Maybe we should do something about it? - whispers in his ear, and his hand wanders on his round buttocks.
Alex started to blush badly at Edward "e Edward were in class it's about to start soon
A quiet giggle came out of a man's mouth.
- For now it's me, you and Jacob. There's nothing to worry about. We'll do it quickly. This will help to speed up the birth and soon we will have children in our arms. Don't refuse me, please. - He whispered seductively.
Alex blushes even more looking down feeling his boys kicking hard
- What's the answer, darling?
"This is my first time after I became pregnant that I'm getting laid again he chucked softly
- There's nothing wrong with that. I think you deserve the pleasure of carrying my children. Unless you think I'm bad?
Alex put Edward hands on his large stomach feeling his boys kicking hard "I'm having all boys the doctor was surprised
- They're kicking hard - he said -Maybe if their 'mother' relaxes, they'll be quieter - suddenly grabbed him by the crotch, causing him to moan over and over again. - Just agree as long as I'm nice.
Alex looks at Edward his face turns red as he was getting horny his pants started to get big from his friend
Edward grabbed Alex by the hand and led him out. Before they saw it, Edward had just put the boy on the counter in the bathroom, taking off his pants.
- What do you want me to do with you? - he whispered.
Alex smiles taking off his pants his cock big from being horny "I want to have fun

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Late Bloomer Club mcvijm01 58 5,805 07-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Solaris University || Open chrome 76 5,549 04-29-2022, 09:43 PM
Last Post: justpush